If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

image-3435107296.jpg

Tonight's OMG Yummy 10pp Dinner! Can't wait to have the other ones, it was so tasty! X

Oh and I made this for Poppy to use up the Offcuts of Pastry.....

image-4055688983.jpg

She was happy! X

That looks gorgeous i havent had pie 4 ages. Me and cooking from scratch doesnt go down 2 well tho. Whats tonites treat. Im liking the look of poppys.x:D

That looks gorgeous i havent had pie 4 ages. Me and cooking from scratch doesnt go down 2 well tho. Whats tonites treat. Im liking the look of poppys.x:D

Well Hello Trina ;-) Tonight's Treat will be a WW Chocolate Cake Slice (Reduced in Asda of course!) with Squirty Cream. Mmmmmm! The Pastry was so yummy, not had real puff pastry in such a long time!!! X

Well Hello Trina ;-) Tonight's Treat will be a WW Chocolate Cake Slice (Reduced in Asda of course!) with Squirty Cream. Mmmmmm! The Pastry was so yummy, not had real puff pastry in such a long time!!! X

Helo there curly tots slim jim:D think id have stuck the cream on poppys but thats coz im a greedy pig. I need to get sum of them little individual dishes and then i could have a go at making that.x

Glad you enjoyed the picnic and the pies look yummy! Could go for a pie about now!

Helo there curly tots slim jim:D think id have stuck the cream on poppys but thats coz im a greedy pig. I need to get sum of them little individual dishes and then i could have a go at making that.x

You should do, the two shorter fatter ones are from Asda and the two longer thinner ones are from Poundland. Poppy doesn't eat cream but I definitely do lol PS-It's just as well I love u with your nick name ;-) x

Glad you enjoyed the picnic and the pies look yummy! Could go for a pie about now!

Oops Sorry! I'm a bad influence ;-) x

Sory sory i no your polka straite:) im guna get sum and then when i make lasagne i can make individual ones.x

Yey, I'd recommend the long Poundland ones for Lasagne, you have to break the sheets in the Asda ones to fit them in! X

The Perfect end to the Perfect day...

image-1071111517.jpg

Who needs 87pp when you're just as happy with 26pp ;-) x

that looks so nice hun I want that now x

Back