If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

hey hun welcome back we all need your support and we can all give it back to you xxxx

Sorry to hear the OP wasn't exactly as planned. Is there anyone near you to help out? I would pop over if I lived closer!

Congrats on so many days binge free :)

Sorry to hear about the panic attack. I also had one last night at my boyfriends, it was awful. It looks a bit silly but I find it helps to stand up and walk around (though I appreciate you are still sore from the surgery). I've been told that exercise is great in mopping up the excess adrenalin that the anxiety produces!

Good to see you around more :)

Yes its been crazy quiet wiThout you. You were missed terribly!
So glad you're back.
Well done on binge free but sorry bout op and panic attack.
Were here for you if you need support. But as for taking it easy-you really need To do as little as you can. Mind yourself sweetie. xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome back hun.. Sorry to hear you were so unwell last night.. Is there no-one can give you a hand with washing n cooking at least??

hey hun welcome back we all need your support and we can all give it back to you xxxx

Sorry to hear the OP wasn't exactly as planned. Is there anyone near you to help out? I would pop over if I lived closer!

Congrats on so many days binge free :)

Sorry to hear about the panic attack. I also had one last night at my boyfriends, it was awful. It looks a bit silly but I find it helps to stand up and walk around (though I appreciate you are still sore from the surgery). I've been told that exercise is great in mopping up the excess adrenalin that the anxiety produces!

Good to see you around more :)

Yes its been crazy quiet wiThout you. You were missed terribly!
So glad you're back.
Well done on binge free but sorry bout op and panic attack.
Were here for you if you need support. But as for taking it easy-you really need To do as little as you can. Mind yourself sweetie. xx

Hey Sweeties,

I can't tell you how great it feels to be back!

I know I could of logged in whilst I was 'off track' but that wouldn't of been being true to myself. Sometimes it takes for us to reach bottom to be able to be on the up again and I think that has been true of me in the last couple of weeks.

Unfortunately no one has offered to help me and I'm not the sort of person to ask for help :-( I haven't even seen another adult since Friday!

In true Minimins Style here is tonight's dinner...

image-617526340.jpg

It broke my usual rule as it came in at only 9pp and I normally aim my dinners for 10pp but it was so filling all the same :)

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

mmmm dinner looks lush.

just take each day as it comes hun. im so happy your back. my diary is v quiet was gonna stop it but now your back I kno ill have you behind me xx

Dinner looks so yummy.
How much are Yorkshire puds? I don't usually have them-we never had them growing up, but they mite be nice for change. :D
So good to have you back. :D

mmmm dinner looks lush.

just take each day as it comes hun. im so happy your back. my diary is v quiet was gonna stop it but now your back I kno ill have you behind me xx

I will be there kicking you up the bum ;-) x

Dinner looks so yummy.
How much are Yorkshire puds? I don't usually have them-we never had them growing up, but they mite be nice for change. :D
So good to have you back. :D

Yorkshire Puds vary by brand but I buy Asda Smart Price (49p for 15), 1 is 1pp, 2 is 2pp and 3 is 4pp so I stick to 2 :) They just make a nice addition to dinner and are particularly yummy filled up with onion gravy ;-) x

Ya that's really good. Think I'll invest. :D obviously not Asda-not in Ireland but will have look around. :D x

Ya that's really good. Think I'll invest. :D obviously not Asda-not in Ireland but will have look around. :D x

I would send some over but they might go a bit mushy in the process ;-) x

make some puds they are yummy homemade x

Mushy Yorkshires? Thanks hon but I mite be OK. ;) x

Hmm... make them? Not sure I like them that much. But for arguments sake-How do I do that?

Mushy Yorkshires? Thanks hon but I mite be OK. ;) x

Hmm... make them? Not sure I like them that much. But for arguments sake-How do I do that?

I think it's Egg, Flour and Milk? It's the same as Pancake Batter. X

Brona I think aunt Bessie's ones are 2pp as far as i can remember n ya can get them in dunnes n Iceland :)

Aww serena u n yer little one can cum stay with me while ya recover. A sofa each ok?? :)

The Guru is back...Aunt Bessie's...1-1pp, 2-3pp, 3-4pp :)

And thanks Sweetie, I'm packing my suitcase now ;-) x

I'll leave a key under the mat n let my bf kno ur coming ;)

He may be a bit shocked if a strange English Girl and her daughter just came a knocking ;-) x

Thanks guys. Serena-what would we do without you. Aunt Bessies it is-I'd be happy with just one so that's fine. :D

Thanks guys. Serena-what would we do without you. Aunt Bessies it is-I'd be happy with just one so that's fine. :D

Ok OCD just kicked in...if you're having just 1, your AB are actually better value than my Asda, you get 18.3g for your 1pp whereas i only get 15.3g for my 1pp! X

Back