If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Very pleased to have you back Serena :) You've only been back a little while and already I can't catch up on here!

Oops! Sorry Atomic! It seems that Minimins is just as addictive as when I went AWOL ;) x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

A Rather Achey Serena is here to update, think I have maybe done a bit too much today! I'm gonna hurt tomorrow!

So I ended up having a Mini Nap after Town/Random Lunch, just 90mins but it topped me up nicely before the School Run!

I then collected the Popsicle, sat down and did her Homework and Reading with her, cooked her Dinner and got her ready for Rainbows.

I then popped to Asda whilst she was at Rainbows and I can honestly say, the Reductions Kid is back in town...

Got all of this for £4.67 instead of £25.65.....

image-2340972295.jpg

Gonna share it with Mum and the rest will keep us going for this week :)

Got these 4 Bunches of Flowers for £2 instead of £12.50....

image-806254353.jpg

Gonna give those to Mum and a couple of friends :)

First Reductions I've bought in a couple of weeks, I must of been feeling poorly ;-)

I then treated myself to a Mushroom Chow Mein for dinner (8pp) as I really couldn't be bothered cooking once Poppy was in bed.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

ooo love the bargains. I found if I go at 9pm I get things for 5p x

I cannot be bothered to go late all the time lol x

Great reductions!

I found a 6 pack of crisps for 99p and got excited, but then I saw they were reduced because the sell by date was that day so I didn't buy them.

I cannot be bothered to go late all the time lol x

It's worth it for the bargains! X

Hi UKSerena I'm subscribing to yours x

Welcome to the Mad House :) All the cool kids hang out here ;-) x

Great reductions!

I found a 6 pack of crisps for 99p and got excited, but then I saw they were reduced because the sell by date was that day so I didn't buy them.

Ah yeah that wouldn't be such a bargain after all! Although I probably wouldn't take much notice of the Sell By Dates lol x

Stick with us and you'll do well ;-) x

I will. Well so far this is doing me good because I've not moved from my chair which means I've not indulged in any food lol x

I will. Well so far this is doing me good because I've not moved from my chair which means I've not indulged in any food lol x

Ha ha ha! This reminds me of a couple of years ago, I ended up on Crutches and I lost 7lbs in 7 Days cos I was so awful on my Crutches I couldn't get to the Fridge Lol x

Ha ha ha! This reminds me of a couple of years ago, I ended up on Crutches and I lost 7lbs in 7 Days cos I was so awful on my Crutches I couldn't get to the Fridge Lol x

Lol (by the way I'm not laughing at you on crutches). Well my cat just decided to push me out of my chair so I've had to move a little bit lol. So I've even had a bit of exercise lol.

Lol (by the way I'm not laughing at you on crutches). Well my cat just decided to push me out of my chair so I've had to move a little bit lol. So I've even had a bit of exercise lol.

Naughty Cat making you move ;-) x

Lol I know his a cheeky bugger but his lovely with it. He likes me to warm a chair up for him lol x

Have u just got the one? X

morning my lovely you ok? im up super early for work had a awful sleep :( x

morning my lovely you ok? im up super early for work had a awful sleep :( x

I just saw on your thread that you was awake already :-( I ache like hell today, definitely did too much yesterday I think :-( x

ohh dear. try and chill today you don't want the reverse affect to happen x

ohh dear. try and chill today you don't want the reverse affect to happen x

I'm seeing my mum today, gotta take her to town and to run errands, not looking forward to it :-( x

Back