If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hello from UKSerena

Have a good day Serena! Hope your daughter kicks some serious butt (obviously in a sweet competitive 5 year old way!) hahaha.

Let us know how it went, and Good morning everyone else! Xx

Have a good day Serena! Hope your daughter kicks some serious butt (obviously in a sweet competitive 5 year old way!) hahaha.

Let us know how it went, and Good morning everyone else! Xx

Hello Lauren, Poppy came 1st in the jumping through the Hula Hoop Race and 2nd in the Beanbag on Head Race :) So proud of her, just back home to have a cup of tea, small bunch of grapes and check my messages! Then it's back to the school to eat my 6pp Picnic! X

Hello - your daughters sports day actually sounds quite fun - mine is ruddy hectic - its not in their school grounds so its a long walk of counting heads, utter chaos to see whats going on and back again. Exhausting - kids too i imagine ;-) x

Hello - your daughters sports day actually sounds quite fun - mine is ruddy hectic - its not in their school grounds so its a long walk of counting heads, utter chaos to see whats going on and back again. Exhausting - kids too i imagine ;-) x

It was not a bad day, after I wrote that message I went back for my Picnic and then went into her Classroom for the afternoon which was lovely, it's so cool to see her playing with all her little school friends. X Best of all I ate what was planned and on my tracker, nothing more, nothing less! 13pp used today, 13pp to go. X

Is this the page? :) any plans for your 13pp? I have 10 left for lovely bacon and cabbage !!! Even going to manage 10g of butter ... Yes I weigh everything ?

Is this the page? :) any plans for your 13pp? I have 10 left for lovely bacon and cabbage !!! Even going to manage 10g of butter ... Yes I weigh everything ?

Weighing everything is great! I plan and track EVERYTHING! I have used 10pp on my dinner which was 3 Quorn Garlic & Herb Goujons, 100g of Oven Chips and Steamed Veg. Leaves me 3pp for a little treat once I put my daughter to bed! X PS-Thanks for looking at my diary :) x

Love the little treat :) going to try the next two weeks with no treats. After loosing a fair bit of weight it slowed down a lot, my leader took my tracker and went over it with fine tooth comb and told me even though I was within my points I was using to many on sugar ( treats) that was before I hurt my back so I'm trying to use my points on proper food for the two weeks and then have a nice treat ... I've set up my page now

Hey Serena, I found you :) It looks like you are off to a great start, your doing everything right so fingers crossed for you for friday, im sure ul be greatly rewarded with a fab loss :) x

Love the little treat :) going to try the next two weeks with no treats. After loosing a fair bit of weight it slowed down a lot, my leader took my tracker and went over it with fine tooth comb and told me even though I was within my points I was using to many on sugar ( treats) that was before I hurt my back so I'm trying to use my points on proper food for the two weeks and then have a nice treat ... I've set up my page now

I have subscribed to your page :) I try not to use any more than 3pp on Treats per day, I have noticed there are some people who skimp on 'real' food to have treats, I don't want to be one of those people, just my personal choice, that's what so great with WW, it can fit round anyone and everyone! Ps-I decided that a frozen Freddo will be my 3pp treat, apparently they are nice frozen and take ages to eat so thought I would give it a try! X

Hey Serena, I found you :) It looks like you are off to a great start, your doing everything right so fingers crossed for you for friday, im sure ul be greatly rewarded with a fab loss :) x

Thank You for subscribing Sweetie, I'm keeping everything crossed for Friday! X

Brill idea :) frozen chocolate ... I heard before to freeze the laughing cow and grate it as you get loads compared to other grated cheese.
I would have been one for skimping on real food and having treats !! It worked for a while but then my weight stopped dropping even eating my 26pp. So here I go , trying to have a full food two weeks and see. I always use my weeklies , usually on rubbish so here's to positive changes x

Brill idea :) frozen chocolate ... I heard before to freeze the laughing cow and grate it as you get loads compared to other grated cheese.
I would have been one for skimping on real food and having treats !! It worked for a while but then my weight stopped dropping even eating my 26pp. So here I go , trying to have a full food two weeks and see. I always use my weeklies , usually on rubbish so here's to positive changes x

At least you've realised your errors and are making positive steps to change. I guess there will be weeks where I use my weeklies but this week isn't one of them. X I will report back as to how the Freddo was and more importantly how long it took me to eat it! X

Found you too Serena!!

Here to follow :)

Hi there
Hope you had a nce day hun xx

You did amazingly at Prezzos!! Very impressed! I am hoping to arrange a meal out to pizza express with my mum next week which is going to be a challenge .. with wine!!! xxx

Wow you're doing great- please give me some of your motivation :)

I think the problem I have is that if I have points left over but am full, I keep eating anyway to eat the points when I don't really need to.

I think I need to pay more attention to my stomach and if it's full or not and not eat points for the sake of it!

Back