If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

what kind of quiche? ? I dunno what time to go to the shops for the bargains x

I normally buy Cheese n Onion, that's 6pp for a 1/4 which is a reasonable portion. X

Hahaha how weird!!!! Freaky.com
Good luck with wi tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Separated at birth ;-) x

Say whaaaaat?!

I made little tin foil 'boats' so I kept the 2pp portions in the oven! X

Not sure yet - probably a jerk seasoning mix I have, or maybe biryani. Possibly some of each!

Mmmmmm sounds yummy! The possibilities are endless really! X

Yep have few of them but picked another one up in lidl 30% off yesterday. Hehe. So will have quarter of that instead and freeze the rest. Yum. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooooo get you with your Quiche Stash AND Reductions ;-) You're back in the game Brona! X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Sooooooo I'm back from WI (Im sure these Fridays come round quicker every week?!?) and I have to say I nearly fell of the Scales...

Was it the using the whole 49pp Weeklies to the dot along with 26pp Dailies?

Was it increasing my Dinners in the latter part of the week to 13pp so I wasn't tempted to binge once?

Was it the Sickness and Diarrhoea of Tuesday Night?

Or was it a combination of all 3?

Whatever it was....I lost 1lb at WI! OMG!

More IS definitely More!

Yes I wanted to Maintain BUT a Loss is better than a gain in reality! Plus this has got to be the yummiest week to date with Toby Carvery, Homemade Muffins, Birthday Cake, Sweets, Tiger Bread and very Yummy Dinners, oh and Dominos but don't want to mention that one lol.

Lots of Love Sweeties x

And just remember, More IS More, you just have to believe in the Plan! X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Sooooooo I'm back from WI (Im sure these Fridays come round quicker every week?!?) and I have to say I nearly fell of the Scales...

Was it the using the whole 49pp Weeklies to the dot along with 26pp Dailies?

Was it increasing my Dinners in the latter part of the week to 13pp so I wasn't tempted to binge once?

Was it the Sickness and Diarrhoea of Tuesday Night?

Or was it a combination of all 3?

Whatever it was....I lost 1lb at WI! OMG!

More IS definitely More!

Yes I wanted to Maintain BUT a Loss is better than a gain in reality! Plus this has got to be the yummiest week to date with Toby Carvery, Homemade Muffins, Birthday Cake, Sweets, Tiger Bread and very Yummy Dinners, oh and Dominos but don't want to mention that one lol.

Lots of Love Sweeties x

And just remember, More IS More, you just have to believe in the Plan! X

AMAZEBALLS... Well done.. But that's enough now.. MAINTAIN... :)

PS I have to confess I had to skip by a couple of pages last night as I'd had a busy evening n couldn't get on and there was just SOOO many pages to catch up on... I'm sorry :(

Well dun hun thats brilliant. Im going to try your more is more approach this week.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

AMAZEBALLS... Well done.. But that's enough now.. MAINTAIN... :)

PS I have to confess I had to skip by a couple of pages last night as I'd had a busy evening n couldn't get on and there was just SOOO many pages to catch up on... I'm sorry :(

Ill let you off Frances ;-) x Oh and Thanks :) x

Well done hun thats fab :) xx

Well dun hun thats brilliant. Im going to try your more is more approach this week.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sweeties! More IS More! X

Brilliant Hun well done what a fab week xx

Well done Serena! :) I bet that's put a spring in ur step today xx

Well done Serena! :) I bet that's put a spring in ur step today xx

It Has :) AND I've been invited round to my Friends for Lunch so a good day all round! Just writing my OCD Shopping List for later lol x

It Has :) AND I've been invited round to my Friends for Lunch so a good day all round! Just writing my OCD Shopping List for later lol x

Brill, lovely day ahead for you then. Xx

Well done huni thats brill so happy for you
More is definitely more

Hey Serena - here to subscribe! Over the past few weeks I have pretty much read through your whole diary... *creepy stalker face* :p I am also a veggie and hoping to get some amazing ideas from you!! :) xxx

Oh and blimming amazing well done for your sts - if I only have half your success and willpower... :) xx

CORRECTION!!! I mean LOSS of 1 lb - even more amazing!!! xxxxx

Well done huni thats brill so happy for you
More is definitely more

Indeed it is Ciara ;-) Yey for Weeklies!!! X

Hey Serena - here to subscribe! Over the past few weeks I have pretty much read through your whole diary... *creepy stalker face* :p I am also a veggie and hoping to get some amazing ideas from you!! :) xxx

Oh and blimming amazing well done for your sts - if I only have half your success and willpower... :) xx

CORRECTION!!! I mean LOSS of 1 lb - even more amazing!!! xxxxx

How brave u are fellow Veggie :) This is where all the cool kids hang out ;-) And Thanks, it's good to have u on board! X

Wow just goes to show you can eat a lot and still lose weight all those starvation diets out there that why i love ww. Go you How many extra point are you going to have a day next week to try sts

Wow just goes to show you can eat a lot and still lose weight all those starvation diets out there that why i love ww. Go you How many extra point are you going to have a day next week to try sts

I'm gonna stick with 26+49 in case it was the S&D which caused the loss but if I lose next week it'll be 29+49. I love WW, where else could you eat what I eat lol.x

Back