If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I never knew that Frances! I've always counted according to the book, OMG!!! X
I remember the important things lol
Nope unlike SW, it's the same whether Fresh, Froze, Cooked, Stewed, Blended, Juiced, Roasted etc! X
Our leader told us we had to pp fruit if we made a smoothie??!!

We have had the smoothie talk in group LOADS if its a smoothie (blended not juiced) then ur to point it.. Sayin that our leader says its up t u if ur not seein weight gain n ur not pointin them why start.. I used t love smoothies dnt dnt have them now as dnt see point in pointin fruit i can ave for 0pp.
Xx

We have had the smoothie talk in group LOADS if its a smoothie (blended not juiced) then ur to point it.. Sayin that our leader says its up t u if ur not seein weight gain n ur not pointin them why start.. I used t love smoothies dnt dnt have them now as dnt see point in pointin fruit i can ave for 0pp.
Xx

I'd feel I was cheating not pointing. The point of pointing it is coz the amount of cals n natural sugars in.... But yea. I stopped having smoothies too n went back to a bowl of fruit :D

Oh Dear...I opened up a can of worms (or maybe that should be smoothies lol). I can't believe I've counted Chinese so wrongly for all these months and given wrong info to so many people :-( I feel awful now! X

Don't be silly Serena. The fruit and Chinese debate is one that's been around for long time.
I do point Chinese takeaway as double the pp.
But I don't see the point in changing fruit for smoothies. I get the sugar change but the reason they made fruit ‘free‘ on the new system was because people were choosing choc over fruit cos both pointed. Don't let this happen with smoothies. If you want one have one. Maybe not everyday but I really don't see a couple a week making a difference. You'll see it in your weight loss either way. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't be silly Serena. The fruit and Chinese debate is one that's been around for long time.
I do point Chinese takeaway as double the pp.
But I don't see the point in changing fruit for smoothies. I get the sugar change but the reason they made fruit 'free' on the new system was because people were choosing choc over fruit cos both pointed. Don't let this happen with smoothies. If you want one have one. Maybe not everyday but I really don't see a couple a week making a difference. You'll see it in your weight loss either way. :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just texted a couple of people I know who do WW and we've all counted Chinese the same, I was curious lol! I don't eat/drink Smoothies anyway, my fruit needs to be in Solid Form and even then I'm not that keen! X

Oh Dear...I opened up a can of worms (or maybe that should be smoothies lol). I can't believe I've counted Chinese so wrongly for all these months and given wrong info to so many people :-( I feel awful now! X

Aww don't feel bad hun. U help out so many ppl. We were so unsure back when I started ww that I called up ww Ireland. They don't make it clear in the book and tbh honest they weren't 100% sure either so said "to be safe, double it" so that info might not b accurate...

As for smoothies I think it's coz u put so many fruits in n hav them gone so quickly it amounts to big calories. Sometimes more than a choc bar. Whereas chances of u eating the same amount of fruit in one sitting is low. But again, if yer not counting n yer losing, why change?! As u say... If it not broke.......................

Aww don't feel bad hun. U help out so many ppl. We were so unsure back when I started ww that I called up ww Ireland. They don't make it clear in the book and tbh honest they weren't 100% sure either so said "to be safe, double it" so that info might not b accurate...

As for smoothies I think it's coz u put so many fruits in n hav them gone so quickly it amounts to big calories. Sometimes more than a choc bar. Whereas chances of u eating the same amount of fruit in one sitting is low. But again, if yer not counting n yer losing, why change?! As u say... If it not broke.......................

I think I probably have one Chinese a month max so just gonna count it as I've done I think! I hate the idea that a Mushroom Chow Mein 'might' be 16pp! It's only Noodles and Splash of Oil, the rest is 0pp Veg! X

I think I probably have one Chinese a month max so just gonna count it as I've done I think! I hate the idea that a Mushroom Chow Mein 'might' be 16pp! It's only Noodles and Splash of Oil, the rest is 0pp Veg! X

Yea I kno. My order was always chicken with mushrooms with boiled rice. Which is just chicken veg in soy sauce so obviously the oil they use.....

Yea I kno. My order was always chicken with mushrooms with boiled rice. Which is just chicken veg in soy sauce so obviously the oil they use.....

Boiled Rice in the book says 12pp,surely that can't be 24pp?!? X

I THINK the rice is excluded in the rule coz ya don't get near as big a portion of rice in a restaurant

It's confusing isn't it lol! Think I need to make me a Chinese Fakeaway! X

Oh yes please. Jonathan can go to his mams lol :) xx

So Nandos tonight, Chinese tomorrow, Indian tuesday, Mexican Wednesday, Pizza Thursday and Chippy on Friday! Fakeaway Week!!!! X

Back