If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Thank you ladies! I'm thrilled! Seriously though, if I can do it anyone can. :D

I used to vary from a 16 up to a 20 in dresses, depending on the cut etc. In jeans I was wearing a 16 but they were very tight on me. Sometimes I get kind of emotional thinking back on how I used to be and how I am now. My Mam says she forgets sometimes and doesn't know me from a distance. :eek:

Thank you ladies! I'm thrilled! Seriously though, if I can do it anyone can. :D

I used to vary from a 16 up to a 20 in dresses, depending on the cut etc. In jeans I was wearing a 16 but they were very tight on me. Sometimes I get kind of emotional thinking back on how I used to be and how I am now. My Mam says she forgets sometimes and doesn't know me from a distance. :eek:

At least you can get away from people who you don't want to talk to ;-) x I think you're an Inspiration Jane! X

I'm lying in with my sister here catching up on your diary! I've been telling her about you all! She's amazed at how well everyone has done and even how good we are doing I keep telling her to get joining minis! I definitely think this is what's made such a difference this time cx

I'm lying in with my sister here catching up on your diary! I've been telling her about you all! She's amazed at how well everyone has done and even how good we are doing I keep telling her to get joining minis! I definitely think this is what's made such a difference this time cx

Hey Caz's Sis! :Waves Hello: Come join the best Crew in town, all the cool kids hang out here ;-) x

Really Really Really Struggling Tonight :-( Got the PMT Munchies :-( You know the one where u could eat anything in sight?!? Luckily for me I've got no Crisps, Choc, Cake or Biscuits in the house but boy do I wish I did! I've got a Can of Pepsi Max Cherry in the hope it helps me. X

Oh I know exactly what you mean I was the same last Sunday! How glad was I there was no serious binge food in lol cx

Oh Serena, pickled onions ha ha? You any stir fry veg in the house lol make a mini meal cx

I haven't got anything 0pp :-( Ive not been shopping :-( Just been sitting here crying, what a loser!!! X

I haven't got anything 0pp :-( Ive not been shopping :-( Just been sitting here crying, what a loser!!! X

Aaw ur not a loser we all know how u feel chick it's not nice! Maybe don't worry about saving your points seen as it's ur bday? Just do a few extra walks or something it's not worth feeling like this xx

im feelin the same serena!!!
but ive had a ww hot choc n that hit the spot ;)
havent got anythin else in... got rid of it
all ready for tomoro! good job really!

Awww Hun take a deep breath! Calm down, and stop beating yourself up about it! You are doing amazing, you have done amazing and sometimes blips are there to make us stronger cx

Aaw ur not a loser we all know how u feel chick it's not nice! Maybe don't worry about saving your points seen as it's ur bday? Just do a few extra walks or something it's not worth feeling like this xx

im feelin the same serena!!!
but ive had a ww hot choc n that hit the spot ;)
havent got anythin else in... got rid of it
all ready for tomoro! good job really!

Awww Hun take a deep breath! Calm down, and stop beating yourself up about it! You are doing amazing, you have done amazing and sometimes blips are there to make us stronger cx

Thanks Sweeties, I decided to not watch GBBO In case I ate the telly ;-) x

willpower has taken over!!!! :)

It has! Pepsi Max Cherry is hitting the spot and Pickled Onions are back in the Fridge! X

haha pickled onions...
random but im the same, my mouth literally starts to water as soon as i hear or say the word lol?!

These were Homemade (Not by me lol) and were laced with Chillis! X

Back