If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

well done on the bargains!! i never seem to go at the right times! there are NEVER any decent items in the reduced section! and i too love a good bargain! "/ booooo ahhh i absolutely love quavers! they are my fave low pp crisps :) but i also loveeeeeee space raiders!!

Space Raiders are the business and I just love the fact I can have two bags for 3pp! X

Thats good then, I used to have a pack everyday with my sandwich but now I just have a sandwich or bagel Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's funny how easy these habits are to get out of isn't it! X

Glad u like the app! My aim is 2.8l, but im much bigger than u! Lovely bargains u had today, well done for resisting the chips! X

Thank You :) And yes I'm loving the App, just about to smash today's target and it's not even 8pm! X

Well done. My balance.isn't so good, I was naughty and had a lovely cider today, added it In and it drained me :eek: Ps. Those shape yogurts are a taste of sunshine! Yum Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I thought I'd give them a whirl for £1, if I don't like them it's only 4 days! X

I am loving the Muller Cappuccino yogurts the now. Not sure how many points as I have not calculated them - love anything coffee!!!

Catching up on Nashville - loving the Country songs - might need to download the albums.

Early nite I think x

ahh i bought the smart price yoghurts - 2 strawberry and 2 black cherry - (33p!!!) for a change as i used to always have the weight watchers ones but seems silly now im pregnant "/ ha and they werent on offer anyway!!
must remember to see how many points they are!

I am loving the Muller Cappuccino yogurts the now. Not sure how many points as I have not calculated them - love anything coffee!!! Catching up on Nashville - loving the Country songs - might need to download the albums. Early nite I think x

Rainman says 1 is 2pp but 2 are 5pp :) x

ahh i bought the smart price yoghurts - 2 strawberry and 2 black cherry - (33p!!!) for a change as i used to always have the weight watchers ones but seems silly now im pregnant "/ ha and they werent on offer anyway!! must remember to see how many points they are!

Rainman seems to think these are 3pp each -) x

ohhh "/ not very good then considerin ww ones were only 1! thanks rainman! u saved the day again ha x

Rainman to the rescue!!! The Asda SP ones do give u an extra 25g of Yogurt tho and save u lots of Ps! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Day 3 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

Breakfast-WW Coconut Greek Style Fromage Frais (2pp), M Savers Fruit Cereal Bar (2pp) & 1 Peeled Pear (0pp)

Lunch-Willpower meant I sat in McDonalds and nothing more than a Bottle of a Water passed my lips but by the time I got home at 3pm I didn't really want lunch so I had 1 Peeled Apple (0pp) and 1 Peeled Nectarine (0pp)

Dinner-2 Findus Cheese Crispy Pancakes (5pp), 90g aka 3 Iceland Potato Croquettes (4pp), Steamed Carrots & Green Beans (0pp). Served with 16g Ketchup (0pp) and 27g Mint (0pp).

image-4100838880.jpg

OMG this dinner was the business for 9pp! To think I could of wasted 9pp on McDs Medium Fries which wouldn't have filled me up at all!

Now onto the big news of the evening....my SPECIAL treat!

Tonight I'm going to be having.....drum roll please...

image-462652695.jpg

Krispy Kreme Peanut Butter Kreme Doughnut

OMG! I nearly weed my pants when I saw it today! I promised myself that if I resisted in McDs it would be mine so in a minute I'm going to settle down to watch TV with my KK (10pp) and a cup of the now infamous PBH (2pp). Will use my lonely last 1pp on a Pink Wafer whilst I wait for my hot drink to be ready!

Yes I might seem crazy spending 10pp on a doughnut when I only spent 9pp but I know having things like that will keep me on plan, I'm not the sort of dieter who wants to eat lettuce leaves and celery sticks, let's face it, who does!

Lots of Love Sweeties

Serena (Sponsored tonight by Peanut Butter!) x

oh my effin gosh!
i am so jealous of that big fat juicy looking doughnut!!!! i hope u enjoy every bit, u deserve it :D

oh my effin gosh! i am so jealous of that big fat juicy looking doughnut!!!! i hope u enjoy every bit, u deserve it :D

I cannot wait!

And in answer to your question, WW isn't recommended by Midwives in Pregnancy but as a rule of thumb, Maintenance is an extra 6pp and Breast Feeding exclusively is another 14pp so I'd guess it would probably be somewhere in the middle? X

I cannot wait!

And in answer to your question, WW isn't recommended by Midwives in Pregnancy but as a rule of thumb, Maintenance is an extra 6pp and Breast Feeding exclusively is another 14pp so I'd guess it would probably be somewhere in the middle? X

ohhh i see...
i shall just continue to eat healthy then and not point me thinks...

Crispy pancakes - I may nd 2 invest in them if only 5pp 4 2!! Ive only ever had 1 KK donut as we dont have them here in Aberdeen but I imagine it wont b long b4 they make an appearance. Still nd 2 decide on my treats 4 the nite. Getting a little bit peckish so I think I will watch the rest GBM then sort 2moros food and a snack 4 myself

x

ohhh i see... i shall just continue to eat healthy then and not point me thinks...

Sounds like a Plan :) x

Crispy pancakes - I may nd 2 invest in them if only 5pp 4 2!! Ive only ever had 1 KK donut as we dont have them here in Aberdeen but I imagine it wont b long b4 they make an appearance. Still nd 2 decide on my treats 4 the nite. Getting a little bit peckish so I think I will watch the rest GBM then sort 2moros food and a snack 4 myself x

I think this is my 2nd KK as my 1st one got discontinued and they didn't have a nut one, until now!

If you only have 1 CP they are 2pp, 2 costs 5pp tho, still filled me up for 3.5hrs tho so worth the pp I think x

As I am new can I ask wot the Rainman is all about?! Is it bcos u no everything?!!!!

Yum yum re: the KK. Had one recently prior to WW. It was delish. I'm sure I read the original glazed donut ring is only 6, if true I look forward to having 1 of them ... Maybe once I've lost 1 stone. Enjoy :)

Back