If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Tis cold here today too. Am not gonna put heating on though, it's June for heaven's sake! Oh Blimey, something else for my list, have run out of cuppa soups! They're handy when you feel a bit peckish aren't they? Are you feeling more like some proper lunch today? Was understandable yesterday.

I'm refusing to put the heating on!

My Cuppa Soup was Leek & Potato, not bad for a powder! I had some crackers with that and will probably have my peeled apple and peeled nectarine mid afternoon. Might stretch to a pack of popped chips before the school run if I'm still peckish. X

I'm refusing to put the heating on!

My Cuppa Soup was Leek & Potato, not bad for a powder! I had some crackers with that and will probably have my peeled apple and peeled nectarine mid afternoon. Might stretch to a pack of popped chips before the school run if I'm still peckish. X

Not a bad lunch then. Think I'll go off and decide what to have for mine. Doesn't minis take a lot of time up? Good though! See you later xx

Not a bad lunch then. Think I'll go off and decide what to have for mine. Doesn't minis take a lot of time up? Good though! See you later xx

It saves me from snacking ;-) Enjoy the rest of your Wednesday x

Yea it's cold n miserable here too today :( But I'm another that won't turn on the heating lol

We can all freeze together! X

R u not using ur weeklies serena?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

R u not using ur weeklies serena? Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm not using them this week as didn't have cause to and didn't want to eat for the sake of it, planning on using them next week after Fridays WI. X

What u planning to use them on on fri? I usually end up eating all mine at the wk end I allow myself a couple treats and have bigger meals then im on 26 mon to thurs, sometimes I struggle to keep to 26, not gone over yet tho :-D

What u planning to use them on on fri? I usually end up eating all mine at the wk end I allow myself a couple treats and have bigger meals then im on 26 mon to thurs, sometimes I struggle to keep to 26, not gone over yet tho :-D Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm promised my daughter that we can have Dominos on Saturday Night whilst we watch BGT Final, it's the first time I've let her stay up and watch it so she's very excited! I've not had a Dominos this whole year so I can't wait for it! X

Its nice having something to look forward to, ive not had an indian this year and I plan on having one on my birthday although I no I wont b able to eat half of it as my stomach has shrunk!

I just pointed those new birds eye inspiration fish with tomato dressing on top and they work out at 3pp each which put with 150g new potatoes and salad is a lovely meal for 6pp, thought id share gonna go get some for tea tonight, my daughter saw them on tv and said they looked nice so she will b happy

Its nice having something to look forward to, ive not had an indian this year and I plan on having one on my birthday although I no I wont b able to eat half of it as my stomach has shrunk! I just pointed those new birds eye inspiration fish with tomato dressing on top and they work out at 3pp each which put with 150g new potatoes and salad is a lovely meal for 6pp, thought id share gonna go get some for tea tonight, my daughter saw them on tv and said they looked nice so she will b happy Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow that's excellent value for 6pp isn't it! I always think New Potatoes are fab as you get loads for your pp! When is your birthday? We don't really have Indian, it's nearly always Chinese other than the rare occasion we have Dominos. X

What u planning to use them on on fri? I usually end up eating all mine at the wk end I allow myself a couple treats and have bigger meals then im on 26 mon to thurs, sometimes I struggle to keep to 26, not gone over yet tho :-D

That's exactly how I use my points. Except my weekend treats always include vino ;)

I'm promised my daughter that we can have Dominos on Saturday Night whilst we watch BGT Final, it's the first time I've let her stay up and watch it so she's very excited! I've not had a Dominos this whole year so I can't wait for it! X

Ooh sounds lovely and a good way to use your weeklies. I excited about BGT final too lol!

That's exactly how I use my points. Except my weekend treats always include vino ;) Ooh sounds lovely and a good way to use your weeklies. I excited about BGT final too lol!

I really hope the impressionist on Monday (who did Simpsons and Ant & Dec) gets the wildcard! If it hadn't of been for the (foreign) magician he would of gone through! Why are there so many foreigners on BRITAINS got talent! Ok I'll get off my soap box now lol x

Its my birthday on 30th june! I think new potatoes r quite filling too, I do like a bit of salad cream with mine tho! Ive been having chips alot lately so it will b a nice change I think.

We normally have chinese takeaway but mc donalds if we r out but weve not had any takeaway for a while

Its my birthday on 30th june! I think new potatoes r quite filling too, I do like a bit of salad cream with mine tho! Ive been having chips alot lately so it will b a nice change I think. We normally have chinese takeaway but mc donalds if we r out but weve not had any takeaway for a while Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I do love chips tho!!! I think in general, I'm just a piggy!

Not too long till your birthday :) How old will you be? X

Yes I love chips with lots of salt and vinegar! Will b 26!

Yes I love chips with lots of salt and vinegar! Will b 26!

Awwww you're merely a youngster!!!! I love my chips with vinegar and Nandos salt at the moment! X

Back