If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Aww I can't wait to have kiddies hehe. And I read them on my ipad I get new books for cheap or nothing lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oooooo nothing sounds good ;-) Having a child is hard work especially when money is so tight but we manage x

So is bloody dogs hahaha especially a 29 week old puppy who seems to never wanna nap when I do lol x

So is bloody dogs hahaha especially a 29 week old puppy who seems to never wanna nap when I do lol x

At least u can put a dog in a cage ;-) x

Oooooo nothing sounds good ;-) Having a child is hard work especially when money is so tight but we manage x

Yeah I bet it is. I'm just getting to the point where I really want one my sister in law said have one now while your not working she says there is never a right time. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck for the morning! Sounds like you've got a clever Popsicle there :) It's nice when they do well isn't it? My lad has always loved reading and going to the library and I do think it's great for them in so many ways.

Thanks Sam :) I'm so so proud of her! I can't wait to see how she did her Exam, I really hope she aced it! X

Good luck tomorrow Serena-got everything crossed for you. Poppy's so bright :) I don't blame you for being so proud, you've done a great job x

Thanks Cas :) Poppy is the most important person in my life, I don't mind that my life has been on hold for her. X

Oh is that not ok for the children too??

Hello NSPCC, I think you need to visit Cornwall ;-) x

Yeah I bet it is. I'm just getting to the point where I really want one my sister in law said have one now while your not working she says there is never a right time. Xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Totally agree with that! I certainly didn't see myself being in my current situation but hey that's life and we just get on with it! X

Evening honey! How are you? Good luck for weigh in tomorrow! :D xx

Thanks Sian! X

Very true. My mum jokes with me telling me she wants more grand children xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ha ha ha! Bless her! How long have u been with your partner? X

Lol just kidding!! *goes to let kids out of cage!*

Aww well done Poppy clever little book worm.
I love a good book just don't have the time to read much anymore. X

You're an amazing mum. We can tell. Poppy is very lucky and you well to be proud of here. Great that she loves books. Such a great pastime. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lol just kidding!! *goes to let kids out of cage!* Aww well done Poppy clever little book worm. I love a good book just don't have the time to read much anymore. X

You and me both! The only thing I read is Minis ;-) x

You're an amazing mum. We can tell. Poppy is very lucky and you well to be proud of here. Great that she loves books. Such a great pastime. X Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Brona! I'm sure you're all sick of me banging on about her lol x

It's great that she's a bookworm hun! There's not enough of us about in the world! :D xx

Whenever someone says bookworm it always reminds me of the Richard scary book worm!

image-31620681.jpg

Back