If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

aww thats sad :(
dont really know what to say hun
sending u virtual hugs xx

Bloody hell hun what a day. You no what hun your a surviver and when you get knocked down u get back up. i havent known u long but your the most optiamisic,lovley caring person i no. Sumtimes hun we keep getin kicked in the teeth to make us a more stronger person. I No u feel down and i would 2 hun i realy feel 4 u but your recoverin,youve started excercisin,your loosin weight,you have a beautiful little girl that adores her mummy and your friends should b blessed to have sum1 like u. Now stand up like the strong person u r and dust yourself off and start again thats al u can do. Theres always a light at the end of the tunnel sumtyms its just abit further for people but chin up keep goin and you wil see it hun.xxx

Oh what a load of bs! No wonder your feeling so crap. Jc+ are such muppets when it comes to esa. Just keep on plodding hun.

Xxx

Must be tough esp today :( think of the lovely caring advice you wld give us then apply it to urself :) chin oop chook x

Thank you Sweeties, you're all too good for me, I've watched some TV and had a cuppa and I've calmed down a little bit now. Just catching up on here and then I'm going to walk to get Poppy,another 4.6km of Walking done today! I'm then looking forward to my Dinner...I have Homemade Lasagne, Tear n Share Garlic Bread, Chatennay Carrots, Tender-stem Broccoli and Green Beans. X

Aw honey. So sorry you're having a crappy day. It all sounds terrible and unfair.
But glad you've calmed down and feeling bit better.
Dinner sounds fab aswel. And you'll get thru this-one step at a time.
Big hugs. xxx

Thank you Sweeties, you're all too good for me, I've watched some TV and had a cuppa and I've calmed down a little bit now. Just catching up on here and then I'm going to walk to get Poppy,another 4.6km of Walking done today! I'm then looking forward to my Dinner...I have Homemade Lasagne, Tear n Share Garlic Bread, Chatennay Carrots, Tender-stem Broccoli and Green Beans. X

Erm. Excuse me. We are not too good for you. You're an amazing person. So we will have less of that please. We treat you and support you how you treat and support us.

Big huggies
Xxxxx

*hugs*

I hope things get better soon for you Serena. I hate the jobcentre, I'm on jobseekers and I have to go in every 2 weeks to sign on. The person I see told me off for not logging into the government's job search website even though I go on there every day to look for jobs! It kept logging me out so I never bothered to log back in.

Aw honey. So sorry you're having a crappy day. It all sounds terrible and unfair.
But glad you've calmed down and feeling bit better.
Dinner sounds fab aswel. And you'll get thru this-one step at a time.
Big hugs. xxx

You're so lovely Sweetie, I probably shouldn't of ranted on here but felt so much better afterwards lol x

Erm. Excuse me. We are not too good for you. You're an amazing person. So we will have less of that please. We treat you and support you how you treat and support us.

Big huggies
Xxxxx

Well in that case I accept your kindness, I treat people how I would like to be treated and so I guess that does pay off ;-) Unless u include the idiots at the Job Centre or Insurance as that's like talking to a brick wall! X

*hugs*

I hope things get better soon for you Serena. I hate the jobcentre, I'm on jobseekers and I have to go in every 2 weeks to sign on. The person I see told me off for not logging into the government's job search website even though I go on there every day to look for jobs! It kept logging me out so I never bothered to log back in.

Thanks Sweetie, the worst of it is that the people in the Job Centre could be replaced by far better people yet they talk to everyone like u are dirt on their shoe! X

Glad your feelin better hun. ive dug out a photo ov me 5 years ago to give u a laf.x

Look forward to seeing that, did u see Jason and Jack on Loose Women? X

You're so lovely Sweetie, I probably shouldn't of ranted on here but felt so much better afterwards lol x

Well in that case I accept your kindness, I treat people how I would like to be treated and so I guess that does pay off ;-) Unless u include the idiots at the Job Centre or Insurance as that's like talking to a brick wall! X

Thanks Sweetie, the worst of it is that the people in the Job Centre could be replaced by far better people yet they talk to everyone like u are dirt on their shoe! X

Look forward to seeing that, did u see Jason and Jack on Loose Women? X

No hun i didnt. Was they good.x

No hun i didnt. Was they good.x

Yeah, u should catch it on ITV Player, Jason is carrying a bit of a double chin and gut these days lol x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Just a quick update before my friend gets here, my lovely friend Trina mentioned about Photos so I've dug 3 out for you all to see...

Here is me at my heaviest (11 Stone 3lb)

image-4087745854.jpg

Here is me at my Original Goal (8 Stone 10lb which was a 2 1/2 Stone Loss)

image-1772590333.jpg

And this is me at my Lightest after I joined the Gym for 6 Months (7 Stone 12lb which was a total of 3 Stone 5lb Loss)

image-2383789047.jpg

What a difference a few stone makes! X

You look lovely Serena! You are about the same build as my brother's girlfriend, petite :)

How tall are you?

I'm 4 11 Sweetie. X

Wow bloody wow. You look amazing i cant believe it. Your tiny hun. Glad i can put a face to my friend serena now haha.x

I keep thinking to myself that last Friday I was only 5lbs away from the Middle Pic! X

Back