If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

It is I wouldn't of got through last few months if it wasn't from the support of my friends on here. Soppy I am lol xx

Awwwwww that's so lovely! X

Hey serena,

Not sure if you remember me from summer? I was doing WW then, but am on Sw now too!

Good luck for your start xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well heads not been great but all the lovely people on here help so yay for minis. Have you ever done sw or is it completely new to you xx

It's completely new! VERY daunting for someone like me who likes to now exactly what they are doing! X

Hey serena, Not sure if you remember me from summer? I was doing WW then, but am on Sw now too! Good luck for your start xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey Mrs S! Of course I remember you! Another SW Convert, how are u finding it? X

Welcome back I joined SW tonight. New Year New Start :)

I just posted on your diary before I saw this!!!! Good to have the old team back in town!!!! X

I must set up a new diary for 2015. I will let u know once it's done. I hope Wednesday goes well for you. So nice to see u back on here. Hope poppy enjoyed her Xmas xx

I must set up a new diary for 2015. I will let u know once it's done. I hope Wednesday goes well for you. So nice to see u back on here. Hope poppy enjoyed her Xmas xx

Thank You :) It feels good to be back!

Here's my Olaf Poppy on Christmas Day....

image-1052912340.jpg

Yeah I like dresses lately trousers look awful on me unless jeggings xx

I like to be girlie :) At the moment I can fit in none of my trousers or jeans except for jeggings or leggings, appalling really! X

I fit in mine round waist but cos I've got skinny legs they are so baggy it looks gross lol. And you'll get back into them xx

I hope so! I refuse point blank to buy any more clothes so I'm stuck in Hoodies and leggings for a few more weeks yet! X

Back