If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Is that where they give them money to loose weight or something xx

Each person (there's 2 in each show!) Puts in their own money and whoever loses the most body fat (not total weight) in 8wks gets the total pot of money. X

Sounds interesting my oh knew someone who is meant to be on it xx

Ooooooo exciting! There was a guy from my town on take me out last weekend lol x

I love it when people you know are on telly. They went to my old town on x factor one year and I was like ooo that's my old school and they are my old teachers lol xx
Ps did he get a date lol xx

I forgot to watch it! Doh! x

Hi All :)

I'm back from my 1st ever SW Meeting!

I was there about 2hrs as there were over 100 people to be weighed!

The Group and Consultant were lovely, very supportive and the new member chat made lots of sense!

Unfortunately the Scales were not so supportive, as predicted I'm heavier than when I joined WW in May 2013, I weighed in at 9st 12lb. I now have 2st 5lb to lose if I'm going to get back to my goal weight.

Totally deserved, my fault and self inflicted but I'm drawing the line now

I can do this, I will do this, I'm gonna look amazing for August!

Love Serena x

Here to sub :) just think you are lighter than the 10st you were imagining so not as far to go as you thought. Good luck :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am so pleased you got a nice Consultant. It makes all the difference.

The class I go to on a Friday morning got soo bit they are doing 2 sessions now, one at 9.30am one at 11.30am. I`m gonna stick to the 9.30 one.

Well Serena, good luck on your journey.

So glad your meeting went well and it always helps to like the consultant/leader. You've made the first and the hardest step by joining and I am certain you will do amazingly especially as you are always so organised. Good luck can't wait to follow your journey xx

Back