If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I've got the Fakeaway Cook book...its my favourite book :)

I borrowed my friends one of that but I found it very meat focussed with little room to adapt so I kinda freestyle lol x

Tonight the turn of Jelly Number 2!!!

image-1719078569.jpg

It's Lemon (1 Syn) with Strawberries, Blackberries, Redcurrants and Raspberries in!

Yey for Veggie Jelly!!!!

Love Serena x

Tonight's VERY Special Treat to watch CBB is a Vanilla Latte with Squirty Cream!

image-2426551588.jpg

6 Syns and worth every mouthful!!!!

Ending Friday on 10 Syns and I'm happy with that as my target is 9-10 per day!

Love Serena x

Love the fakeaway Serena..doing my homemade version of veggie nandos tomorrow! Enjoy your latte :) xx

Thank you my veggie friend! I love a good fakeaway, what do you do for your nandos? X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

It's Saturday which must means it's Syn-Free Grill-Up Day!!!!

image-2233212874.jpg

Hope everyone has a fab Saturday!

Love Serena x

Mmm looks nice. Well actually all of it looks nice apart from whatever that is on the right? Some kind of bacon replacement? Hope it tastes better than it looks to me ;)
You have just solved my breakfast dilemma though... eggs and beans, with tomato and mushrooms :) x

Mmm looks nice. Well actually all of it looks nice apart from whatever that is on the right? Some kind of bacon replacement? Hope it tastes better than it looks to me ;) You have just solved my breakfast dilemma though... eggs and beans, with tomato and mushrooms :) x

It's Quorn Bacon Rashers ;-) They do taste better than they look, promise!!!! It's just amazing that something so yummy and filling can be syn free! It really sets me up for the day x

It's Quorn Bacon Rashers ;-) They do taste better than they look, promise!!!! It's just amazing that something so yummy and filling can be syn free! It really sets me up for the day x

Hehe, I enjoy the quorn grills and pieces but haven't had those.
Right I'm off to make mine now :) hope you and Poppy have a lovely weekend xx

Hehe, I enjoy the quorn grills and pieces but haven't had those. Right I'm off to make mine now :) hope you and Poppy have a lovely weekend xx

Thanks Sweetie :) Just going out now x

Love Quorn bacon Serena...but Tesco meat free bacon is even better!! Mmm! Your breakfast is making me hungry x

Tesco MF is 2 syns per rasher which puts me off, I like to save my syns for the evening if I can x

Hello :) Just had a good catch up and I'm so pleased to read your fab news, not only did you get a great loss and SW seems to be working for you, you got a new job! Congratulations Serena, things are looking up and you really deserve it all! Hope you and Poppy are enjoying your Saturday. Brekkie looked delicious! xx

Thank You for popping in and catching up Sam, I know there would of been lots to read!!!! I really hope SW just fits into my life as it has been already x

I'm polishing my halo!!!!

I'm out shopping with my Parents and Poppy and we went into Spoons for lunch!

image-938493792.jpg

A Jacket Potato (Checked its cooked with no oil which it wasn't) with Beans and Salad. No Butter or Dressing! Go Me!!!!

And now I'm sitting in my favourite cafe and I'm having a peppermint tea!!!! No hot chocolate, no cake, no cookie! Go Me!!!!

Hope everyone has a fab Saturday.

Love Serena x

Yay Serena that's fabulous! A huge well done xx

Thanks Claire, hope you're enjoying your day? X

Great Serena.... it feels good when you resist doesn't it. Even better when you see the next loss on the scales :)

Thanks Sweetie! I hope the Scales reward me!, looking forward to my syns later! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

I'm back from shopping with my halo in tact!

I Decided to make our favourite dinner as a treat for my angelic behaviour!

image-1347221531.jpg

It's Macaroni Cheese, using Low Low Spread as my HEA :)

Hope everyone has had a fab day.

Lots of Love
Serena x

My Thought for Saturday Night:

image-1632133327.jpg

How id love the 1 Stone 11lb Loss! That would take me back into the 7s (Just!) x

Back