If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Proud of you too xx

You're such a sweetie Cheryl :) x

My Baby is on her way home, Daddy picked her up today as my course wasn't supposed to finish until 430. X

Hello here to subscribe x

Hello here to subscribe if you don't mind.

Welcome! I do believe you are my first male subscriber! I apologise now for too much girlie chat! X

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

I'm back from my Emergency First Aid at Work Course!

Great News, I got 100% in my Written AND passed all my Practical!

Soooooo happy as I forgot to mention I got 100% in my College Exam yesterday, before the hospital dash!

Oh and I resisted Biscuits at Course, just stuck to my Packed Lunch and Black Coffee!

Happy Days!

Love Serena x

Wow, you really are doing well with all your courses and your new job starting too. Well done, you deserve to give yourself a big pat on the back.
Sorry to read about the medication you are going to have to take, really hope it won't stop your losses completely as you have been working SO hard, but of course, it is only short term, fingers crossed, so worth it, even if it meant a small gain. You know how to get back on and lose it fast. Saying that, you've been so dedicated, if anyone can stick with it, its you! Chin up hun, it'll work out in the end xx

Wow, you really are doing well with all your courses and your new job starting too. Well done, you deserve to give yourself a big pat on the back. Sorry to read about the medication you are going to have to take, really hope it won't stop your losses completely as you have been working SO hard, but of course, it is only short term, fingers crossed, so worth it, even if it meant a small gain. You know how to get back on and lose it fast. Saying that, you've been so dedicated, if anyone can stick with it, its you! Chin up hun, it'll work out in the end xx

Thank u for your kind words Sweetie, sometimes I think I am far too hard on myself but if I step back and look at everything I should feel proud I think. X

My amazing and very yummy dinner of Baked Bean Lasagne!

image-1939631132.jpg

I think it tastes even more amazing after being frozen for a couple of weeks! X

Thank u for your kind words Sweetie, sometimes I think I am far too hard on myself but if I step back and look at everything I should feel proud I think. X

You most certainly should! You're also a busy young Mum, which can be a full time job in itself in terms of exhaustion!

My amazing and very yummy dinner of Baked Bean Lasagne!

View attachment 164803

I think it tastes even more amazing after being frozen for a couple of weeks! X

Looks yummy, will have to have a look at making that here I think. x

Well done on smashing those exams! xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Laura :) It turns out my brain works after all! X

You most certainly should! You're also a busy young Mum, which can be a full time job in itself in terms of exhaustion! Looks yummy, will have to have a look at making that here I think. x

Here are the 2 recipes which I combined:

image-3756225684.jpg

image-3708695991.jpg

image-3043184832.jpg

Happy Cooking! X

Hands up, which subscribers have Fitbit? X

Back