If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Have a lovely day - can't wait to here all about your shopping and Nandos- I'm stuck indoors waiting for parcel - and you do look good by the way and you seem so happy too.

My friend lives near the town centre about 5min drive- we usually meet up at bluewater though X

Having a fab day!

Got a result in Cath Kidston, the massive polka dot beauty bag was reduced to £20 and I had my gift voucher so decided to get it, then when I got to the till it was reduced to £14 so I've still got some left to spend on another occasion! Yey!

Had our Nandos, I made a great discovery u can buy a burger with no bread so I got my Veggie Burger, Macho Peas and Corn on the Cob, a really clean healthy meal and exactly what I liked! Shared some Olives too.

Not really bought anything else but been lovely to walk round and have some adult company, life is good!

That's fab, the Cath kidston bags do look great- was going get a changing bag from there.

Nandos choices sound really healthy, on my app veggie stuff is higher than the chicken but you probably saved yourself loads points on having the bun/pitta bread or chips.

Bluewater is nice to walk around, how you doing with your steps im missing my Fitbit X

I've got so many handbags/purses that I decided I would get something different with my voucher, really pleased with it!

I didn't miss the carbs tbh, the corn/peas were enough carbs for me.

I'm not doing very well for Steps, think I need to go back to work for exercise ha ha ha x

Aww you got a nice collection then X Ive been lazy with the steps probably contributing to my gain X

I love my Cath Kidston, have collected it for years so it's taken a while but proud of my collection now x

Morning Everyone!

I'm a happy happy Serena this morning!

So as you may or may not know I haven't counted since last WI as I wanted to just embrace my time off and have exactly what I wanted and when I wanted it! I just tried to adopt mindful eating at all times, still writing it down but just with no PP calculations.

I decided to WI today as I might stay at my parents tonight if I'm tired and at WI I got an exact maintain/STS! Didn't even need my Easter Buffer! I was and still am 8st 7lb!

As a recovered binge eater this is a HUGE milestone for me, I can be trusted and I've proved that this week.

I've enjoyed my pancakes, praline cake, cashews, crisps, cyo pizza, roast, Banoffee pie, dominos, cupcakes, French fancies, croissants, Wetherspoons, chocolate, Nandos but the difference is I've thought about them not just shoved them in and mindlessly moved onto something else and so on!

Happy Days! Have a great Thursday everyone!

Lots of Love Serena X

Another Day, Another Dress! X

image.jpeg

Well done on your STS- feeling slightly jealous!!

All that food sounds so good, I'm going cold turkey till wi! You've done really well over Easter X

It's great that your feeling more confident in your clothes - your going have so much fun - holiday shopping when the time comes xxx

I still can't believe how much I had to eat to get a STS, incredible really! I managed to get my outfit for my friends wedding today, am happy that it's done!!! X

That's so nice-what did you get? X

I got the most gorgeous navy blue chiffon dress, it's one of the ones which is short at the front and long at the back? I got a thin white cotton blazer to wear with it and I will be accessorising with a chunky silver necklace, silver heels and silver clutch. I'm planning on trying it all on together tomorrow so Poppy can take a pic of me to see what you all think! X

That's sounds so nice, can't wait to see it! It takes me ages to find wedding outfits xx

I think yesterday must of been a first for me! I went in, saw the dress which I loved, tried it on and it fitted and I bought it! The blazer took a little bit longer to find but just glad I've got it sorted before I go back to work x

Hey Everyone!

Ive had the most lovely day with my Popsicle!

The sun is shining bright in Kent and we decided to go to the Beach!

We had Chip butties on my brothers bench, walked along the front and had a go on all the exercise equipment and then finished it off with a Cornetto Classic!

Ok not a great day food wise but it was quality time together without spending much money and we both thoroughly enjoyed it!

Here's a photo of us with my bro:

image.jpeg

Lots of Love Serena x

I think yesterday must of been a first for me! I went in, saw the dress which I loved, tried it on and it fitted and I bought it! The blazer took a little bit longer to find but just glad I've got it sorted before I go back to work x
That's great you did so well, how long till the wedding? X

Your day sounds perfect - so lovely to get out and about and have some quality time without spending a fortune!!

That's great you did so well, how long till the wedding? X

Your day sounds perfect - so lovely to get out and about and have some quality time without spending a fortune!!

The Wedding is on Friday 13th May so I literally had this Easter Holiday to get it so I was getting a bit panicked! It was so nice to go straight in and choose something without worrying about sizes etc! I really enjoyed today, feeling very very happy tonight. X

Thats nice at least you can relax now, I bet it felt amazing going in a shop picking what you want without worrying about your weight X

The fresh air does do wonders and having a bit of mummy and daughter time xx

I just need to try the whole outfit on together, not got that far yet! I'm sure it'll be fine! Poppy is all tucked up asleep in bed, time for me to catch up on the TiVo box! X

Back