If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Evening Everyone!

I had a cup of tea and a pack of 5 mini bn biscuits before bed last night. I eat my dinner early and with all the steps I did I didn't want to go to bed hungry.

Another uneventful day at work today, on the plus side the weather was so glorious again! Tomorrow is my next Parent and Pupil Library Session, can't wait to share the experience with all those attending!

Today's Food

B-Same

L-Same

D-Quorn Lamb Grill, 6 Mini Potato Waffles, Yorkshire Pudding, Stuffing Ball, Carrots/Green Beans/Peas & Mint Sauce

image.jpeg

We ate out in the garden tonight, was so lovely!

Ive done over 17k steps today so another great day steps wise.

Hope everyone has had a great Wednesday.

Lots of Love Serena X

Your tea looks gorgeous!! x

It was simple but so yummy!!!! X

Yep dinner looks lovely and it must been nice eating outside X Good luck for library session that seems to come around quick xx

Al Fresco Dining Rocks!!!! Hopefully we can do it again tonight. I can't believe it's been a fortnight since the last session, hopefully it'll all go smoothly. It's a big responsibility to lead something! X

Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been MANIC with a capital M! I taught Phonics, did my Intervention, Free Flow, Lunch Duty, taught Handwriting/Maths, Free Flow, dealt with a child protection issue and then led my library session for 8 parents and children!!!! It was crazy busy and before I knew it the day was over!!!!

The Library Session went so well, I took some lovely photos for the school website and a great time was had by all! Onwards to the next one, I feel I'm really embracing the opportunity!

Talking of Opportunities, I was approached earlier today with something I would like to share with you all. I've been asked to teach a Year 1 Class in June for a whole week! This is a HUGE opportunity for me, as you all know I teach and act up but to be offered a whole week is a real career progression for me, #excited!

Today's Food

Before I start with today's food, I had a Ritz Dairylea Dunker before bed last night, was peckish and craving something salty so I had that.

B-Same

L-Same

D-3 Aldi Vegetable Fingers, 2 Iceland Hash Browns, 3 Asda Battered Onion Rings, Carrots/Peas/Sweetcorn & BBQ Sauce

image.jpeg

I will WI tomorrow morning, I'm hoping for a STS as I think my meal portions have been on track this week but I did enjoy the yummy carrot cake on a couple of occasions! Who knows what the scales will say!!!!

I'm slacking on the steps today, 'only' just over 15k today, tut tut!

Hope everyone's had a great Thursday, only one day till the heatwave of a weekend!

Lots of Love Serena x

Wow that's such a great achievement at work -with teaching a whole week- they must be really impress with your work! things are really looking up for you. Hope the child protection was ok too.

I think your do well with wi xx

I hope for a STS, keep everything crossed that's what I get!!!! I never like dealing with CP but I think my policing background means I'm quite unshockable which means I can professionally and calmly deal with it. I can't wait for June now, I know it will be a super busy/tiring/probably stressful week but I'm so looking forward to it! X

Morning Everyone!

After a really really yummy week which included Tray Bake, Indian, Fresh Cream Raspberry Turnovers, Wimpy, Homemade Carrot Cake, Mums Roast and lots of other yumminess I lost 0.5lb!

Really really happy as I'm having exactly what I want but managing to maintain successfully by keeping my portion size in check and doing plenty of steps!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

Hey, just popping in to see how you're doing, great by the looks of things!
Well done on asking to teach a class for the week ☺️ You must be so proud of yourself.

I'm 18 weeks pregnant now, with a little boy I did try and do sw but it really doesn't suit me anymore! So back to ww it was lol xx

Hey, just popping in to see how you're doing, great by the looks of things!
Well done on asking to teach a class for the week ☺️ You must be so proud of yourself.

I'm 18 weeks pregnant now, with a little boy I did try and do sw but it really doesn't suit me anymore! So back to ww it was lol xx

Congrats on the impending boy!!!! What's your due date?

I do feel proud of myself, feels strange to think I've only been employed since Feb 2015, feels like I've come so far in such a short period of time! The weight maintaining is just the icing on the cake :) x

Morning Everyone!

After a really really yummy week which included Tray Bake, Indian, Fresh Cream Raspberry Turnovers, Wimpy, Homemade Carrot Cake, Mums Roast and lots of other yumminess I lost 0.5lb!

Really really happy as I'm having exactly what I want but managing to maintain successfully by keeping my portion size in check and doing plenty of steps!

Happy Friday Everyone!

Lots of Love Serena x

Well done I knew you will get a loss- your doing really well with maintaining and still getting losses- most people struggle with maintaining as its so easy to go back to old habits x

Well done I knew you will get a loss- your doing really well with maintaining and still getting losses- most people struggle with maintaining as its so easy to go back to old habits x

I think it's just second nature now, I don't ever want to go back to my old awful ways, I definitely feel better now and I'd like to think I look better now!!! I started 2016 saying this would be MY year and I'd like to think Im doing a good job at achieving that! X

Well done on the loss and teaching for a week that's fab any idea what you're teaching yet? I think it's amazing you can do year 1 I wouldn't have a clue where to begin! I like the older ones! Xx

Well done on the loss and teaching for a week that's fab any idea what you're teaching yet? I think it's amazing you can do year 1 I wouldn't have a clue where to begin! I like the older ones! Xx

Thanks Sweetie :) I think I'll be teaching a mix of Phonics/Maths/Handwriting/Topic/Freeflow, will be such a busy busy week!!! X

I think it's just second nature now, I don't ever want to go back to my old awful ways, I definitely feel better now and I'd like to think I look better now!!! I started 2016 saying this would be MY year and I'd like to think Im doing a good job at achieving that! X
I really don't think you will and you always sound that your enjoying your food much more now. 2016 is definitely your year xx

Hi Serena, just caught up. You have done amazing getting to goal so quickly! :)

Thanks Anna :) It's hard to believe I got there in 11wks but I really did! X

I really don't think you will and you always sound that your enjoying your food much more now. 2016 is definitely your year xx

I definitely do enjoy and appreciate my food now, I now eat to live not live to eat and that's the huge difference. X

Back