If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Have amazing time- at least you got good flight times so your have most of day 1 there.

Keep save aswell xx

Thomas Cook and First Choice both did our resort but went with TC as the flight times were so much nicer. We arrive at 1020 so we should be at the hotel in time for hopefully a very yummy lunch!!!! X

Fabulous times - are you all ready? X

Yep :) Considering I didn't start list writing until Saturday Morning I think I did pretty well!!! X

Have an amazing hol, look forward to hearing all about it :) xxx

Thank you fellow veggie!!!! I can't wait to see what the food is like :D x

We have arrived safely in Sunny Malta :) X

The drive was fab, airport experience super, fab flight, suitcases off quick and been upgraded for free to a minibus transfer so won't have to be on the coach for ages!

Bring on the hotel!!!! X

Wow that's so quick- fantastic about the upgrade- last year we were stuck on a coach for 4hrs getting to our hotel.

Have a great transfer x

4hrs?!? That's certainly no fun!!!! X

Morning Everyone!

Day 1 was FANTASTIC! The Hotel is amazing, I can quote see why it's rated as the 2nd best hotel in Malta, I cannot fault it!

Yesterday we checked in, had lunch, went to the local shops, booked our reservations for the week and then used the Pool Area! The Pool Area has 1 massive pool and then 2 smaller pools and then a pool on a balcony with a pirate ship in it!!!! I enjoyed the sunshine whilst Poppy had a great time in the water! We then showered and got ready, had our dinner and then had a drink on the terrace before an early night as we got up at 0230!

I have never stayed at an All Inclusive where the food is quite as good, I'd liken it to the Village/Hilton Standard, we've eaten in the Buffet both times and the food is AMAZING! Best of all its all labelled so I know exactly what we can/can't eat which is great! I might of had 3 puddings at lunch And 3 puddings at dinner but hey I'm on holiday lol!!!! Also Beer, White/Red/Rose Wines, Fizzy and Juices are all help yourself at meal times, no extra expense.

Here's a couple of photos from before dinner last night, the top one is on our balcony and the bottom one is on the 10th floor of the hotel!

image.jpeg

Have a great day everyone, I'll try to be back later with an update!

Lots of Love Serena x

The hotel sounds amazing, first choice holidays always do look fab!

Enjoy all that lovely food while your a away you've worked so hard so you more than deserve it. I can see why people go crazy on all inclusive - we usually go self catering and still spend fortune on meals.

Great pics- hope your enjoying the sun and relaxing x

Last edited:
The hotel sounds amazing, first choice holidays always do look fab!

Enjoy all that lovely food while your a away you've worked so hard so you more than deserve it. I can see why people go crazy on all inclusive - we usually go self catering and still spend fortune on meals.

Great pics- hope your enjoying the sun and relaxing x

I'm so glad we've gone AI, looked around at some of the drinks/food prices and it's definitely worth it! X

Evening Everyone!

It's been a great 2nd day in Malta :)

We had breakfast and then walked to the Beach/Shops to look round, Poppy then went to Kids Club for 2hrs and I experienced the Roof Top Terrace and Infinity Pool, AMAZING! We then had lunch in a different restaurant and then spent the afternoon at the Pirate Ship (It's a Pool with Slides/Cannons etc!) and Family Pool! We then showered, got ready, had a walkabout, had dinner and just waiting for the Mini Disco to start!!!! A funtastic day :)

A few photos from today (Poppy's new rubber ring, my 1st ever bikini and us on the beach before dinner, I never wear yellow!)

image.jpeg

Hope everyone's had a great Wednesday,

Lots of Love Serena X

How confident are you sharing bikini pictures! Well done and you look amazing- so glad your having such a brilliant time x

I'm no Elle McPherson but you guys have been on my journey with me, listening to all my moans so you should see it! That's what u guys helped me create and supported me every step of the way x

Hi Serena. Glad you're both having such a fab time, you deserve it. Looking fantastic in your bikini!! :) xxx

Thank You fellow veggie :) I know it's only Day 2 but I definitely won't want to go home!!!! It's Veggie Heaven here!!!! X

Oooh I like the sounds of that! Have a veggie feast for me, haha x

I think I'm probably eating enough for all of us on here ;) Although the Starters/Main Courses are amazing, I have to say the desserts are out of this world!!!! X

You've done all the hard work but it's lovely for us to see how far you've come.

You really do look good, I always feel depressed coming home from holidays x

Awwww you're so sweet, I'll have to try and get a pic when I wear the other bikini too. X

Back