If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

OMG that's not a pretty site! I'm pleased to say I have never seen my Dad naked and long may that continue!!!x

Don't ever come to my house on a Friday (Washing Night) I do the Olympic Event from the Washing Machine to the bath!!!x

lmao o my days! that should be banned

U c thats the way to do it shez. I cant b doin the naked nooo. Now oh just walks round in the buff nt wen kids around tho haha. I cant even sleep naked u no.x

i cant either lol if we have sexy time i get dressed again after into pjs haha!
the oh likes to walk around in the buff to but he can flaunt wat hes got i dont like me doing it

the oh likes to walk around in the buff to but he can flaunt wat hes got i dont like me doing it

For Shez it's not a 'Catch Up' its 'Sexy Time' what do u call it Trina?!? I call it a distant memory lol x

Haha me 2 shez i get dressed. U Just got do wot u gota do.x

I've become a bit of a naturist recently.

Never used to sleep naked, but I sleep naked more often than I sleep clothed these days.
I sleep in pjs at home (although now the weather's getting warmer, I'm wearing just a vest top and knickers), but at the boy's house I sleep either in my knickers or completely naked after a bit of catching up.
His body temperature is just so high, and I always have to have a cover over me, so clothes are just not happening atm.

And when his flat mate isn't home, I will walk from the bedroom to the bathroom naked/in my knickers.

As I mentioned, we had a bath together for the first time last thursday (followed by a shower to actually wash our hair and stuff cuz it's just not a big enough bath haha) and that's the first time I've ever done that.
Always fancied sharing a shower, but never felt comfortable in myself or with anyone to do so.

Either or i just say im guna use and abuse u tonite haha.x

AHA!
I tell the boy that as well sometimes.
He thinks I'm using and abusing him tonight because I told him I was going to entertain myself this evening and that I don't mind if he fancied sending some visual stimulation haha.

I think I'm starting to give too much information these days lol

I've become a bit of a naturist recently.

Never used to sleep naked, but I sleep naked more often than I sleep clothed these days.
I sleep in pjs at home (although now the weather's getting warmer, I'm wearing just a vest top and knickers), but at the boy's house I sleep either in my knickers or completely naked after a bit of catching up.
His body temperature is just so high, and I always have to have a cover over me, so clothes are just not happening atm.

And when his flat mate isn't home, I will walk from the bedroom to the bathroom naked/in my knickers.

As I mentioned, we had a bath together for the first time last thursday (followed by a shower to actually wash our hair and stuff cuz it's just not a big enough bath haha) and that's the first time I've ever done that.
Always fancied sharing a shower, but never felt comfortable in myself or with anyone to do so.

Oooooo Emma, your catching up is really branching out ;-) I always sleep in PJs now but when I was with someone I always slept naked, firstly cos of the heat and secondly to be spontaneous for a catch up lol x

Rabbits cost too much in batteries, I like to be mains powered!!!x

Rabbits cost too much in batteries, I like to be mains powered!!!x

Yeah... mine need changing =(

And ooh... do you have one of those round ended ones?!
I see them online all the time and would love one.

I'm getting too hyped up now lmao.

haha i jst like to wear something
1.. because i wake up freezing
2. bcus i dont feel comfortable enough!

I used to not feel comfortable sleeping naked.
But definitely feeling more confident these days.
And I have pjs at the boy's (which I put on the other day and are starting to hang off my hips =( Need new ones) that I put on now and then, but his duvet is so thick that I'm always warm. If I do wake up cold, I just snuggle up next to him cuz he is always boiling.

Although last night I had to turn away from him.
He had such fidgets that I couldn't settle and he was actually starting to give me a headache because he was shuffling and making my head move back and forth too much.

I see them in "adult videos" all the time and would love one.

Must be the lesbian bit of me getting excited by talking dirty with girls hahahaha

we better be careful what we say...
we may get banned :0
lol i dont do the dirty videos!

I see them in "adult videos" all the time and would love one.

Must be the lesbian bit of me getting excited by talking dirty with girls hahahaha

I might do ;-) I think they should all be mains powered or they cost more in batteries than the things cost themselves!!! There's a website called Bondara (I think?) loads cheaper than Ann Summers and plenty more choice too.x

Back