If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I just ate some cherries, they are so delicious I think they are my favourite fruit. I didn't have any weeklies yesterday and don't think I will today either as still got 6pp left and it's nearly 8.30pm! Bet you can't wait to wi on Friday, I am a proper serial weigher and can't resist jumping on the scales each morning. I am going to try and resist now until Sunday. You look so slim in your photo already :)

I just ate some cherries, they are so delicious I think they are my favourite fruit. I didn't have any weeklies yesterday and don't think I will today either as still got 6pp left and it's nearly 8.30pm! Bet you can't wait to wi on Friday, I am a proper serial weigher and can't resist jumping on the scales each morning. I am going to try and resist now until Sunday. You look so slim in your photo already :)

Awwww you're such a Sweetie, that photo was taken last Tuesday, wish I was all slim like I was before 2012 :-( Well Done on resisting those Weeklies, you can do this! I love Cherries but randomly I hate the Glacé Cherries you get on Belgian Buns, always pick them off before I tuck in! X

Awwww you're such a Sweetie, that photo was taken last Tuesday, wish I was all slim like I was before 2012 :-( Well Done on resisting those Weeklies, you can do this! I love Cherries but randomly I hate the Glacé Cherries you get on Belgian Buns, always pick them off before I tuck in! X

Oh no! Glacé Cherries are my favourite. Especially on Cherry Bakewells.
I eat cherry bakewells really funny. I nibble off the edge, then bite off all the cake round the cherry, eat the cherry and then eat the cake underneath haha.
I could happily eat Glacé Cherries straight from the tub, and have been known to do so in the past when I've been baking with my grandma lol.
Real cherries don't do much for me.

Oh no! Glacé Cherries are my favourite. Especially on Cherry Bakewells.
I eat cherry bakewells really funny. I nibble off the edge, then bite off all the cake round the cherry, eat the cherry and then eat the cake underneath haha.
I could happily eat Glacé Cherries straight from the tub, and have been known to do so in the past when I've been baking with my grandma lol.
Real cherries don't do much for me.

And there was me thinking you was my friend LOL, how can you like those cherries!!! X

Well I'm proud to report that I've had a great day today food wise, and it's 9pm and I still have 3pp left! I don't think i'll be touching those tonight. Just gonna make a cuppa and watch 24 hours in a&e.

Well I'm proud to report that I've had a great day today food wise, and it's 9pm and I still have 3pp left! I don't think i'll be touching those tonight. Just gonna make a cuppa and watch 24 hours in a&e.

Yeyyyyyyyyy I'm so proud of you Sweetie, I know you can do this! X

Well done everyone :) xx

Mmmm yup I'd love Freddie from the freezer now haha! In had 6 weeklies but on good healthy food :) have to stick to my plan that I'm not using any points on rubbish for a couple of weeks ... We can all do this x

And there was me thinking you was my friend LOL, how can you like those cherries!!! X

I'm a sucker for sweet stuff lol. x

Well done everyone :) xx

Mmmm yup I'd love Freddie from the freezer now haha! In had 6 weeklies but on good healthy food :) have to stick to my plan that I'm not using any points on rubbish for a couple of weeks ... We can all do this x

Good Girl for sticking to your plan Sweetie! X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Welcome to Day 7 of my Diary :)

Firstly a massive Hello to my Subscribers who I know about @Tano, @Windy, @ununpentium, @Valentine_N, @dizzydawnie, @sarah-louisex, @aishling, @Iaimtobethin @trinab, @Sweet-Temptation, @Josiecat, @Ozlozz, @Helsbels1977, @Dan8317, @elfy1807, @Lostris and anyone else who might be subscribing but hasn't commented yet!

Day 6 was a success, had a lovely yummy scrummy lunch with a girlfriend which was two courses, very filling and only 'cost' me 12pp!

I'm feeling positive moving into today, I have managed to not need to use any Weeklies this week, just had no cause to use them and don't want to eat for the sake of eating. I just can't believe how much less I'm eating but how much fuller I'm feeling, it just doesn't make sense!

So with less than 24Hours till WI I'm really starting to feel nervous, I just need to see a loss, I don't care if the loss is small, just need to know I'm heading in the right direction after what has been a good start to the plan.

PS-Ive attached a random photo which has nothing to do with WW or PP, my daughter Poppy is a Rainbow (The one before a brownies!) and currently she is working towards her Teddy Bear Badge so I thought you would all like to see the Sock Teddy she made for it! X

image-169627255.jpg

Anyways, hope all of you have a lovely Thursday and I expect I will catch up with you all during the course of today. X

Re: Hello from UKSerena

That is sooo cute!! Well done on your first week u have done so well. You seem to be using your points realy wisely and u have managed with eating out. Well dun chick realy hope u gdmt a gud loss. What time do u weigh in?x

Re: Hello from UKSerena

Just showing my little girl all the cartoons i used to watch at her age. Ive got them up on youtube and so far we have watched poddington peas,raggy dolls,the shoe people and button moon. Shes loving it wel so am i haha. If any body can think of anymore let me no. We r having way too much fun.x:D

That is such a cute stuffed animal haha, awww. Hope the weather there is good, here its terrible.. Rainy, cold. Yuck.

Have a great day :)

That is sooo cute!! Well done on your first week u have done so well. You seem to be using your points realy wisely and u have managed with eating out. Well dun chick realy hope u gdmt a gud loss. What time do u weigh in?x

Thank You Sweetie, I will WI first thing (Well as soon as I've had a wee lol) I'm sooooooo hoping for a loss, if there is a God I will get one! 26pp is actually quite a lot with good choices, I think now that 'I'm in the zone' it's a whole lot easier than forcing myself to do something I don't really want to do! X

Just showing my little girl all the cartoons i used to watch at her age. Ive got them up on youtube and so far we have watched poddington peas,raggy dolls,the shoe people and button moon. Shes loving it wel so am i haha. If any body can think of anymore let me no. We r having way too much fun.x:D

OMG I used to love the Poddingtom Peas, I was even a member of the Fan Club! X

That is such a cute stuffed animal haha, awww. Hope the weather there is good, here its terrible.. Rainy, cold. Yuck.

Have a great day :)

Well I decided to be super healthy today and walk Poppy to school and it hailstoned! Sod that healthy lark lol x

Back