If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Everyone has been so kind saying how well I have been doing with my food and how yummy it all sounds that I thought I would share a pic of a typical PP Lunch...

image-3131163083.jpg

I've got my 5 Crackerbreads for my Carbs, those are spread with Light Mayo with a spark of chilli rather than butter/margarine and my 2 Babybel Lights for my Protein. Lots of Fresh Salad of course to bulk it out!

Total 'Cost' 5pp!

Hope no one was drooling again! X

Well I decided to be super healthy today and walk Poppy to school and it hailstoned! Sod that healthy lark lol x
Oh yes the weather was afwul here too, hail.. Its supposed to be summer, bloody hell. :/
Your lunch looks lovely, very healthy :)

Oh yes the weather was afwul here too, hail.. Its supposed to be summer, bloody hell. :/
Your lunch looks lovely, very healthy :)

Awwwww thanks Sweetie, just reading about Kitty on your thread, fingers crossed the new diet helps her. X Ive got Spag Bol for dinner. X

Well done with lunch xx looks yummy ... We are all out on salad today xx even with the feckin rain !!! Hope your having a good day x

Well done with lunch xx looks yummy ... We are all out on salad today xx even with the feckin rain !!! Hope your having a good day x

Hi Sweetie, Not had a brilliant day to tbh but stuck to my Spag Bol as planned, haven't even eaten anything naughty which I normally would in a crisis! X

Hey Serena.
You're doing really well. Keep up the good work.

Just thought I'd check in and say that I managed to lose another 2lbs this week and hit my 1st at meeting which I'm super pleased about.

As for weather, it's been hailing here in Cambridgeshire as well.
In fact it hailed this morning at 3.30 am. It was absolutely chucking it down, it woke me up.
There was thunder and lightning as well.
Mental.

Hope everyone's doing well =D

Hey Serena.
You're doing really well. Keep up the good work.

Just thought I'd check in and say that I managed to lose another 2lbs this week and hit my 1st at meeting which I'm super pleased about.

As for weather, it's been hailing here in Cambridgeshire as well.
In fact it hailed this morning at 3.30 am. It was absolutely chucking it down, it woke me up.
There was thunder and lightning as well.
Mental.

Hope everyone's doing well =D

Hello Sweetie, I just saw on another thread that you lost 2lb, fab fantastic news Sweetie! It'll be my turn to face the music tomorrow morning! X

Just keep it up Serena :) not long now huny x

Spaghetti Bol sounds yummy ... Mmmm
Well done on your loss Elfy

Just keep it up Serena :) not long now huny x

Spaghetti Bol sounds yummy ... Mmmm
Well done on your loss Elfy

WI minus 12Hours ;-)

Spag Bol was yummy and Poppy is going out to eat with her school friends after school tomorrow so I made double so I can eat that once we get home and she is in bed. Sticking with my motto 'If you fail to prepare you prepare to fail'

My last 2pp of the day will be spent on 1 Maryland Choc Chip Cookie and 1 Plain Waffle Cone served with a nice cup of coffee with the last of my milk allowance! X

Awe is she ? Bless her :) fair play to you so organised ...... Maybe try garlic bread and sprinkle of Parmesan ? I'm getting hungry now haha ! A Maryland cookie only one? Happy days ... Looking forward to a bit of choc after my weigh on Monday x

Awe is she ? Bless her :) fair play to you so organised ...... Maybe try garlic bread and sprinkle of Parmesan ? I'm getting hungry now haha ! A Maryland cookie only one? Happy days ... Looking forward to a bit of choc after my weigh on Monday x

I put both things in a bowl so I didn't have the packets next to me, how restrained is that! I don't really like garlic bread with my pasta, it's too much of a carb overload for me! PS-What u having instead of your pizzas? X

Wish I had your will power xx I couldn't have one without the other :( but I've come to realise I will never get to this goal if I don't change my ways thanks you to sweetie :)
Funny that my sister just came and asked could she have the two pizza baguettes ... I then said we will share so I'm just having one for 8pp !! See I should have just said one from the very beginning instead of been greedy but I was nearly congratulating myself with food !!! Again change has to happen xx

Wish I had your will power xx I couldn't have one without the other :( but I've come to realise I will never get to this goal if I don't change my ways thanks you to sweetie :)
Funny that my sister just came and asked could she have the two pizza baguettes ... I then said we will share so I'm just having one for 8pp !! See I should have just said one from the very beginning instead of been greedy but I was nearly congratulating myself with food !!! Again change has to happen xx

You are not a dog so you should not be congratulated with food! LOL!

Just had my Snacks, 1 of each was plenty and the coffee was lush, nothing will pass my lips till after WI now! X

Awwwww thanks Sweetie, just reading about Kitty on your thread, fingers crossed the new diet helps her. X Ive got Spag Bol for dinner. X
Thanks hon, I hope so too. Spag bol sounds lovely, do you make it yourself?
xx

What time is your weigh in? I used to starve the day of mine ... My weigh wasn't until 5pm , when I started having a small breakfast on the day of wi I actually lost more xx

Just subscribing. All the best for tomorrow :)

Thanks hon, I hope so too. Spag bol sounds lovely, do you make it yourself?
xx

I have to confess that this one was a Beanfeast Dry Packet Mix for quickness but normally would make it myself. X

What time is your weigh in? I used to starve the day of mine ... My weigh wasn't until 5pm , when I started having a small breakfast on the day of wi I actually lost more xx

WI will be in a few moments, just checking last nights messages, as I accidentally fell asleep on the sofa (oops!), and then I will move my bum out of bed and go and have a wee and weigh! Nervous.com! X

Back