If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Welcome to Week 2 Day 1 of my Diary :)

Firstly a massive Hello to my Subscribers who I know about @nadiya, @Tano, @Windy, @ununpentium, @Valentine_N, @dizzydawnie, @sarah-louisex, @aishling, @Iaimtobethin @trinab, @Sweet-Temptation, @Josiecat, @Ozlozz, @Helsbels1977, @Dan8317, @elfy1807, @Lostris and anyone else who might be subscribing but hasn't commented yet!

Well Day 7 was hard going, I had an emotionally strained day but for the first time in my life I managed to not attack it with the use of food or drink. I used my 26PP, resisted using my Weeklies and tbh I felt very proud of myself as this really feels like a fresh start for me, a changed person I hope!

So onwards to today's WI, drumroll please....I lost 3lb!!! OMG OMG OMG I am sooooooooo happy, I know I had stuck to the plan 100% and not touched my Weeklies but I was expecting 1.5lb at the most so to double that is amazing!

Thank you to each and everyone of you for your support, you don't know how much this week has meant to me, I have met some lovely people and I hope that I have made some friends for life!

3lb is 1/7 of my total 21lb goal or to put it another way I have lost 14% of my target in 1 Week and the best bit is I wasn't hungry or deprived myself once! And in true Biggest Loser Fashion I lost 2.29% of my total Body Weight this week, hopefully that doesn't put me under the yellow line ;-)

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday. Lots of love to all of you. X

Well done hun that's fantastic :) it won't be long until you reach your 1st 7lb award.

And well done for yesterday-I'm an emotional eater too and know how easy it is to find comfort in some stodge when having a tough time-you did so well to stick to your pp's-you go girl ;) xxxx

Well done hun that's fantastic :) it won't be long until you reach your 1st 7lb award.

And well done for yesterday-I'm an emotional eater too and know how easy it is to find comfort in some stodge when having a tough time-you did so well to stick to your pp's-you go girl ;) xxxx

Thank You Sweetie :) I felt a real sense of pride when I stepped on the scales this morning as I know in my heart that I didn't cheat once this week and that honesty and effort paid off. X

Re: Hello from UKSerena

Woo hoo i new you would do well. Well done hun u soo worked hard for that. Yay bet your so pleased.xxx

Woo hoo i new you would do well. Well done hun u soo worked hard for that. Yay bet your so pleased.xxx

Couldn't of done it without your help Sweetie, I have THE biggest smile on my face, think that's my biggest loss in the first week as I'm not the biggest of people to start with so am never a big hitter with the numbers. X

P.s iue had breakfast. Whoop whoop.x

Well Done Sweetie, so proud of you. X

Thanx. just goes to show that if u put the work in then u get gud results. Hope i get a loss 4 monday. Are you planning a weigh day treat or r u sticking to it 100%.x

Thanx. just goes to show that if u put the work in then u get gud results. Hope i get a loss 4 monday. Are you planning a weigh day treat or r u sticking to it 100%.x

I'm sticking to it 100% although I may use some Weeklies this week, next week I need to WI on Thursday rather than Friday so that will be extra tricky! X

You can do it. If this weeks anything to go by then it wil b a breeze. Hows poppy,has she got over the trauma off being scratched.x

You can do it. If this weeks anything to go by then it wil b a breeze. Hows poppy,has she got over the trauma off being scratched.x

You're so kind and thoughtful Sweetie, Poppy was a bit better today, her Daddy just picked her up on his way home from work and is going to take her to School, she always gets excited when he takes her as its something different if you know what I mean. Im just going to enjoy my tea and toast, still grinning! X

Aww bless her. Well at least her dad taking her will have taken her mind off it. I bet your are hun. That was like me on monday wen i lost 2 pound and 6 inch all over. It realy set me up for the day and ive been realy gud all week coz i want anutha great monday. Think its going to be a chilled day in my onsie today,its sooo cold.x

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
I knew you could do it!!!
I am so thrilled and sooooooo proud of you!!!
All the "hard" work paid off.
And now you've seen how easy it can be, it should hopefully set you up for the rest of your weight loss and you'll be at your target in no time.
Absolutely over the moon for you!!
Keep up the brilliant work!!!

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Well done on your loss, well deserved!! Keep it up babe, you can do it. :)
Your diary travels with the speed of light, whenever I look theres a new page ;)

Have a great day

x

Well done on your loss Serena!! 3lb is brilliant!

Onwards lovely x

Aww bless her. Well at least her dad taking her will have taken her mind off it. I bet your are hun. That was like me on monday wen i lost 2 pound and 6 inch all over. It realy set me up for the day and ive been realy gud all week coz i want anutha great monday. Think its going to be a chilled day in my onsie today,its sooo cold.x

I'm absolutely freezing today Sweetie, I'm refusing to put the heating on! Have got a nice snuggly blanket and Pjs instead! X PS-Your stew in the other thread sounded yummy, I love stew! X PPS-Monday is going to to be fab for you, I know it! X

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!
I knew you could do it!!!
I am so thrilled and sooooooo proud of you!!!
All the "hard" work paid off.
And now you've seen how easy it can be, it should hopefully set you up for the rest of your weight loss and you'll be at your target in no time.
Absolutely over the moon for you!!
Keep up the brilliant work!!!

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Awwwwww thank you for your lovely message Sweetie, I do (without sounding big headed!) feel very proud of my achievement but I also know that joining this Site last Friday was the best thing I could of done, you've all been amazing! X PS-My face hurts from grinning so much LOL! X

Back