If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well done on your loss, well deserved!! Keep it up babe, you can do it. :)
Your diary travels with the speed of light, whenever I look theres a new page ;)

Have a great day

x

Thank You Sweetie, feeling so happy with myself! How are you and Kitty feeling today? X

Well done on your loss Serena!! 3lb is brilliant!

Onwards lovely x

Thank You Sweetie, I could not be happier! Biggest 1st Week loss I think! X

Thank You Sweetie, feeling so happy with myself! How are you and Kitty feeling today? X
I can totally understand the happiness :)
I am a tad better, took somemeds so its subsiding:)" Kitty has a new bladder friendly diet, shall see if it has good results in the coming weeks. X

I am a tad better, took somemeds so its subsiding:)" Kitty has a new bladder friendly diet, shall see if it has good results in the coming weeks. X

Hopefully you will both start feeling better soon. X

3lb woop woo you go girl!!!! :happy036:

Last edited:
Couldn't of done it without your help Sweetie, I have THE biggest smile on my face, think that's my biggest loss in the first week as I'm not the biggest of people to start with so am never a big hitter with the numbers. X

Well Done Sweetie, so proud of you. X

You found me Sweetie and Thank You! X

Of course! And your welcome xx I may have a scan through your diary tonight and catch up!

Of course! And your welcome xx I may have a scan through your diary tonight and catch up!

Enjoy! Tbh it's just me normally rambling but its help me stay on track this past week! X

Enjoy! Tbh it's just me normally rambling but its help me stay on track this past week! X

I hope mine does the same!! I'm terrible at putting my food diary on it!! Bit of light bed time reading after work while I'm eating my chips ;)! Best get ready for work, have a good day Hun xx

Wahooooooo !!!! The hard work paid off and our slight touch of OCD helped you enjoy it haha xx well done darlin you should be very proud .. That's fantastic weight loss after a brill week !! Go weight loss power ... We will be skinny Minnie's in no time at all xxx well done again , well deserved and here's to a fantastic new week xx

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Welcome to Week 2 Day 1 of my Diary :)

Firstly a massive Hello to my Subscribers who I know about @nadiya, @Tano, @Windy, @ununpentium, @Valentine_N, @dizzydawnie, @sarah-louisex, @aishling, @Iaimtobethin @trinab, @Sweet-Temptation, @Josiecat, @Ozlozz, @Helsbels1977, @Dan8317, @elfy1807, @Lostris and anyone else who might be subscribing but hasn't commented yet!

Well Day 7 was hard going, I had an emotionally strained day but for the first time in my life I managed to not attack it with the use of food or drink. I used my 26PP, resisted using my Weeklies and tbh I felt very proud of myself as this really feels like a fresh start for me, a changed person I hope!

So onwards to today's WI, drumroll please....I lost 3lb!!! OMG OMG OMG I am sooooooooo happy, I know I had stuck to the plan 100% and not touched my Weeklies but I was expecting 1.5lb at the most so to double that is amazing!

Thank you to each and everyone of you for your support, you don't know how much this week has meant to me, I have met some lovely people and I hope that I have made some friends for life!

3lb is 1/7 of my total 21lb goal or to put it another way I have lost 14% of my target in 1 Week and the best bit is I wasn't hungry or deprived myself once! And in true Biggest Loser Fashion I lost 2.29% of my total Body Weight this week, hopefully that doesn't put me under the yellow line ;-)

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday. Lots of love to all of you. X

That's amazing, well done and congratulations!! Long may the losses continue :) I think you would be fine to have some weeklies if you do feel that you want some, it doesn't seem to have affected my losses so I am sure you would be ok. You do have some excellent willpower though lady to stick to your 26pp!! excited for you so much for your loss x

I hope mine does the same!! I'm terrible at putting my food diary on it!! Bit of light bed time reading after work while I'm eating my chips ;)! Best get ready for work, have a good day Hun xx

Hope work is ok and savour those chops, all 210g of them ;-) x PS-Take a pic if you can, I wanna know how many chips that actually is LOL X

Back