If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I'm just subscribing as well your diary looks great, might have to steal some of your meals x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re: Hello from UKSerena

Sorry to hear about the ibs.. I too get an upset stomach if i drink coffee out.. especially costa coffee :-(

You're doing so well with your 26PP.. I wish I could do the same. Since starting running I'm constantly hungry and find the 26 doesn't quite fill me up.. I'll have to follow your diary more often yo get ideas :)

Awe half your feeling better , have a fantastic day huny and no flirting with that bar man hehe !! X

Lol I'm afraid no juicy gossip from today, I stuck to my 9pp Noodles and Diet Coke and that was all! I'm definitely in the zone these days! X

I have found your diary so subscribed. Will read through it all later :)

Welcome Sweetie :) Its a whole lot of waffle in here, sometimes humour included! X

I'm just subscribing as well your diary looks great, might have to steal some of your meals x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome Sweetie :) You're more than welcome to steal my ideas, I can honestly say in a week and 5 days I've not been hungry once, it's been bliss! X

Sorry to hear about the ibs.. I too get an upset stomach if i drink coffee out.. especially costa coffee :-(

You're doing so well with your 26PP.. I wish I could do the same. Since starting running I'm constantly hungry and find the 26 doesn't quite fill me up.. I'll have to follow your diary more often yo get ideas :)

I find 26pp really easy, maybe my stomach has shrunk already?!? Feel free to steal my ideas, I always try to get the most out of my PP! I have been out today and just avoided hot drinks totally, got home and had my tea with my milk lol x

Hello Sweetie :) I guess my willpower has always been there, it's just been hidden for a long time! I don't have an OH, it's just me and Poppy, I can't say friends and family are supportive, they just laugh at my OCD ways as I also won't have just one biscuit or just one ice cream and they think I'm stupidly obsessive because of it! I don't retaliate though, I just think in my head that I'm doing what's right for me and Poppy and that keeps me focused and motivated to keep going! PS-Poppy is called Poppy because she was born in Remembrance Week. X
I can relate to that. Willpower is in all of us, sometimes we need an event or somethingto trigger it. I am sorry I have no idea what Poppy and rememberance week have to do with eachother, am not from the UK so not really up to date hehe, sorry. I am sure it is a very well thought out and meaningful name. I just love the ring to it. Me not being English or a native English speaker, it would be weird to call my child Poppy as it means smth else here and its just ot the same sound really. In English it sounds lovely but when you say it in Dutch it sounds.... Well, dunno, not as nice. Sorry for the blurb on that haha.
i am sorry to hear your friends and family are not v supportive, that is a pity really. I am very proud of you for sticking with it. I myself am dieting now to be a better heathier mum to my future kids, really respect it when other people feel the same :)
It's been really lovely, took Poppy to the Hop Farm which is a local touristy thing, took our picnic and kept to plan! Had to come home early though as I didn't feel well :-( Just cooked the dinner. X

Hope you are feeling better today xxx

Sorry to hear about your IBS. I have it too, I remember before I was diagnosed I ended up seeing the emergency doctor in the hospital because my stomach hurt that much. Mine is triggered by too much dairy and greasy food. I can eat chocolate as long as it's a standard bar. I have the Arla Lactofree milk, it's fantastic and seems to be lower points than regular semi skimmed milk and is designed for people who can't tolerate the lactose in regular milk. You can get it in Sainsburys and the co-op, not sure about other supermarkets.

Hey love how are you feeling today?? Hope you are a bit better x

I'm feeling much better today Sweetie, god knows what that Semi-Skimmed did to my insides! I'm avoiding it in future! X

I can relate to that. Willpower is in all of us, sometimes we need an event or somethingto trigger it. I am sorry I have no idea what Poppy and rememberance week have to do with eachother, am not from the UK so not really up to date hehe, sorry. I am sure it is a very well thought out and meaningful name. I just love the ring to it. Me not being English or a native English speaker, it would be weird to call my child Poppy as it means smth else here and its just ot the same sound really. In English it sounds lovely but when you say it in Dutch it sounds.... Well, dunno, not as nice. Sorry for the blurb on that haha.
i am sorry to hear your friends and family are not v supportive, that is a pity really. I am very proud of you for sticking with it. I myself am dieting now to be a better heathier mum to my future kids, really respect it when other people feel the same :)

Hope you are feeling better today xxx

Thank You Sweetie, feeling much better thank goodness! How are you feeling today? Poppy/Remembrance Week is to do with the Wars, they sell Poppy's to raise funds for soldiers past and present. I think it probably is a British thing lol x

Sorry to hear about your IBS. I have it too, I remember before I was diagnosed I ended up seeing the emergency doctor in the hospital because my stomach hurt that much. Mine is triggered by too much dairy and greasy food. I can eat chocolate as long as it's a standard bar. I have the Arla Lactofree milk, it's fantastic and seems to be lower points than regular semi skimmed milk and is designed for people who can't tolerate the lactose in regular milk. You can get it in Sainsburys and the co-op, not sure about other supermarkets.

Thank you for the tip re milk Sweetie, I'm fine with a splash of Skimmed at the moment but if that changes I will definitely look at getting this one. I use 150ml of Skimmed a day and that makes me 5 Hot Drinks on average so that goes to show how little my tummy can tolerate! X

Thank you for the tip re milk Sweetie, I'm fine with a splash of Skimmed at the moment but if that changes I will definitely look at getting this one. I use 150ml of Skimmed a day and that makes me 5 Hot Drinks on average so that goes to show how little my tummy can tolerate! X

Can you eat cheese love? The lacto free one is really nice and isn't too expensive either x

Can you eat cheese love? The lacto free one is really nice and isn't too expensive either x

I'm ok with cheese in small quantities too, normally just a couple of little Babybels at a time. X

Hope your day is going good .... No harm no juicy gossip haha but God loves a trier :)

I'm just about to tuck into my Vegetable Kebab mmmmmmmmm. X

Thank You Sweetie, feeling much better thank goodness! How are you feeling today? Poppy/Remembrance Week is to do with the Wars, they sell Poppy's to raise funds for soldiers past and present. I think it probably is a British thing lol x
Hi hun
Glad to hear you are deeling better, I am alright. A bit faint still, at times, but better.
Ahh, yes that made sense. I knew poppy was a flower name as well, yay for me haha. I am sure it is a British thing :) Still, nice name. Hope you are nit planning on selling her on though ;) ;)

xx

Hi hun
Glad to hear you are deeling better, I am alright. A bit faint still, at times, but better.
Ahh, yes that made sense. I knew poppy was a flower name as well, yay for me haha. I am sure it is a British thing :) Still, nice name. Hope you are nit planning on selling her on though ;) ;)

xx

Believe me Sweetie, there are times as a parent when I really want to sell her but then she does something cute and it just makes me melt! An example...yesterday when I was laying on the sofa with my poorly tummy she was up in her room for about 5mins and then came downstairs with the tiniest little get well soon card on the scrappiest piece of paper but its the thought that counts after all! X

Believe me Sweetie, there are times as a parent when I really want to sell her but then she does something cute and it just makes me melt! An example...yesterday when I was laying on the sofa with my poorly tummy she was up in her room for about 5mins and then came downstairs with the tiniest little get well soon card on the scrappiest piece of paper but its the thought that counts after all! X

Awe wow :) bless her such a little dote

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Welcome to Week 2 Day 6 of my Diary :)

Firstly a massive Hello to my Subscribers who I know about @lisa2, @giles86, @mrsgosling3, @CiaraDaisy, @juelou, @popnfresh, @Lucy J, @nadiya, @Tano, @Windy, @ununpentium, @Valentine_N, @dizzydawnie, @sarah-louisex, @aishling, @Iaimtobethin @trinab, @Sweet-Temptation, @Josiecat, @Ozlozz, @Helsbels1977, @Dan8317, @elfy1807, @Lostris and anyone else who might be subscribing but hasn't commented yet!

Tuesday was yet another successful day...I went back to the pub and stuck to my Hot Thai Noodles for 9pp, I didn't even look at the menu, how good am I! I decided to treat myself to a Kebab Shop Vegetable Kebab & Salad in the evening with a friend! I think they griddle the kebab but I allowed 2pp for oil just in case they coated it first. 60g White Pitta Bread is 4pp but I was being very OCD and weighed my Pitta, shocked to discover that the one I had was 90g so I promptly threw a third of it away! I really enjoyed my Kebab and at 6pp it was a real bargain! I still had 5pp left and was going to treat myself to some Lindt Bunny but decided that it really wasn't worth it as I would only of got 37g, that's not a lot let me tell you! So I stuck with a Time Out for 2pp and 25g of Peanut M&M's for 3pp, 5pp much better spent! It never ceases to amaze me how much I can actually 'buy' for 26pp and I'm never tempted to use my Weeklies! X

On a final note....I've only got 24hours till WI and I'm absolutely bricking it, having to WI a day early because of taking Poppy away and it's scaring me so much, not had a good week with my IBS so I'm worried that I will have STS or even worse put on! Keeping my fingers, toes and legs crossed! X

Have a fab Wednesday Sweeties. X

Back