If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I wouldn't even think to weigh something that was pre-weighed! Good thing you did as it was over!

I'm sure you'll be fine at WI, keeping everything crossed for you xx

I wouldn't even think to weigh something that was pre-weighed! Good thing you did as it was over!

I'm sure you'll be fine at WI, keeping everything crossed for you xx

I know, it's shocked me too, I will definitely weigh it in future! Thank. You for your wishes, I am really worried about WI, just got a really bad feeling about it :-( x

OMG OMG OMG can somebody please give me a big smack round the face, just had a major OCD couple of hours gggrrrrrrrrr. X

OMG OMG OMG can somebody please give me a big smack round the face, just had a major OCD couple of hours gggrrrrrrrrr. X

*smack*

don't worry about it sweet. I'm sure you'll be fine. And weighing in tomorrow will be ok. You'll lose. You've had a really good week. I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on tomorrow. Will you be continuing to weigh on a Thursday, or are you going to have an 8 day week next week?

*smack*

don't worry about it sweet. I'm sure you'll be fine. And weighing in tomorrow will be ok. You'll lose. You've had a really good week. I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on tomorrow. Will you be continuing to weigh on a Thursday, or are you going to have an 8 day week next week?

Thank you Sweetie, that's just what I needed! When I panic about something my OCD gets really bad and today was just awful but I've calmed down now, what will be will be I guess! I will just have an 8 Day Week but I'm gonna need some Weeklies this week as I will be limited what I can make in the room with no fridge plus the premier inn brekkie buffet! X

Re: Hello from UKSerena

Hi hun. Gud luck for tomorow im sure your going to do brill. Unlike me yesterday that ate like a pig and ended the day with 3 vanilla slices epic fail. Been tryin to drink lots of water today to debloat but its not working. Lesson learned though.x

Believe me Sweetie, there are times as a parent when I really want to sell her but then she does something cute and it just makes me melt! An example...yesterday when I was laying on the sofa with my poorly tummy she was up in her room for about 5mins and then came downstairs with the tiniest little get well soon card on the scrappiest piece of paper but its the thought that counts after all! X

Hi hun,
I can totally imagine haha. That is the cutest thing ever, reminds me of my youngest sister. She would make me the cutest most unusable things for my birthday haha. Liike a paper flipflop or something. So cute. :) I imagine its moments like those that make you love her a little bit more hehe.

I am sure you will be fine for your WI! You did super well. If you gained or have STS, you did nothing wrong and it is only water retention or something. Good luck babe xx

Hey love, you'll be fine at WI tomorrow-I know how ibs can affect weight loss though so can understand why it's on your mind xxx

Btw your veg kebab sounds yum :) I hope you have a lovely weekend-just remember that you can dip into your weeklies if you fancy a treat x

Hi hun. Gud luck for tomorow im sure your going to do brill. Unlike me yesterday that ate like a pig and ended the day with 3 vanilla slices epic fail. Been tryin to drink lots of water today to debloat but its not working. Lesson learned though.x

Mmmm. Vanilla Slices. :drool:

Thank you Sweetie, that's just what I needed! When I panic about something my OCD gets really bad and today was just awful but I've calmed down now, what will be will be I guess! I will just have an 8 Day Week but I'm gonna need some Weeklies this week as I will be limited what I can make in the room with no fridge plus the premier inn brekkie buffet! X

Your weeklies are there to be used.
I know like me, you don't like using them unless need be, but you're having a weekend away, use them.
I went away to Wales, was good all weekend, but had a couple of meals out with my friends, climbed mount snowdon, came back and had a huge 6lb loss.
I'm sure you'll be good at least 85% of the time, and you'll make the best choices possible whilst away, and you'll have all that walking.
If need be, have a filling & healthy weekend. Don't point, just eat healthy stuff until you're full.

Hello Sweetie, Not seen you on here in a while, was you too busy with those vanilla slices ;-) I'm still dead nervous about tomorrow, hoping its all in my head but I guess the scales will answer me in less than 12hours! X

Hi hun,
I can totally imagine haha. That is the cutest thing ever, reminds me of my youngest sister. She would make me the cutest most unusable things for my birthday haha. Liike a paper flipflop or something. So cute. :) I imagine its moments like those that make you love her a little bit more hehe.

I am sure you will be fine for your WI! You did super well. If you gained or have STS, you did nothing wrong and it is only water retention or something. Good luck babe xx

Thank You for the words of encouragement Sweetie, I know I have followed the plan, not using any Weeklies but always using my 26pp dailies. I'm hoping that its all in my head but who knows! How are you and Kitty feeling now Sweetie? X

Hey love, you'll be fine at WI tomorrow-I know how ibs can affect weight loss though so can understand why it's on your mind xxx

Btw your veg kebab sounds yum :) I hope you have a lovely weekend-just remember that you can dip into your weeklies if you fancy a treat x

I think that combined with my OCD its just got into my head and I can't shift the thought, I'm just expecting a gain tbh! The Veg Kebab was soooooooo yummy and felt naughty but knew it wasn't if that makes sense?!? I will no doubt need the Weeklies over the next couple of days! X

Mmmm. Vanilla Slices. :drool:

Do you mind not drooling in my thread! LOL! X

Your weeklies are there to be used.
I know like me, you don't like using them unless need be, but you're having a weekend away, use them.
I went away to Wales, was good all weekend, but had a couple of meals out with my friends, climbed mount snowdon, came back and had a huge 6lb loss.
I'm sure you'll be good at least 85% of the time, and you'll make the best choices possible whilst away, and you'll have all that walking.
If need be, have a filling & healthy weekend. Don't point, just eat healthy stuff until you're full.

Thank you for the tip re F&H, hadn't thought about that actually! I keep forgetting how much walking ill be doing in Legoland, maybe I think I've got magic powers and can fly! X

Back