If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Re: Hello from UKSerena

Sorry hun i read it every day n just start my reply and then i get way layed and end up doing something. Yeh the vanila slices took sum getting thru haha. To be honest tho today hasnt been much better. My panic attaks have just cum back out of the blue. I hate them i gasp for breath and go dizzy. I put up with them all day but they alaways get worse on a nite. Got a repeat perscription from docs today so hope i can get them under controll. they leave me so tired and drained and that leads to my rubbish eating. 2Moro is a ndw day tho so hope i can undo sum oem the damage that ive dun these past 2 days. Hunny u will do great 2moz just dont stress over it. U No uve dun your beru and thats all u can do. All your hardwork wil pay off,ul c.xx

Do you mind not drooling in my thread! LOL! X

Thank you for the tip re F&H, hadn't thought about that actually! I keep forgetting how much walking ill be doing in Legoland, maybe I think I've got magic powers and can fly! X

Erm... nope, can't help myself, especially when it comes to cakes haha.
And yes... all that walking will do you good. Although flying would probably burn more calories if you had to flap your arms to move.
And no worries. Sometimes some things are obvious, but until someone mentions it, you forget all about them.

Also, I think you're a bit like me. I did really well my first week, and now I get paranoid and worry the night before weighing in in case I don't lose.
Every week I walk into class, the leader asks how I am and I just pull a scared/worried looking face at her, I close my eyes and step on those scales, and every week (so far), when I peek at the number, I see that it has gone down.

One more thing, I overestimated you yesterday.
I may or may not have mentioned you in a post, and unless you've not bothered to comment on it, you've failed to spot it.
I thought you were a minimins addict cuz you're in giving your chirpy helpful support everywhere haha ;)
x

Sorry hun i read it every day n just start my reply and then i get way layed and end up doing something. Yeh the vanila slices took sum getting thru haha. To be honest tho today hasnt been much better. My panic attaks have just cum back out of the blue. I hate them i gasp for breath and go dizzy. I put up with them all day but they alaways get worse on a nite. Got a repeat perscription from docs today so hope i can get them under controll. they leave me so tired and drained and that leads to my rubbish eating. 2Moro is a ndw day tho so hope i can undo sum oem the damage that ive dun these past 2 days. Hunny u will do great 2moz just dont stress over it. U No uve dun your beru and thats all u can do. All your hardwork wil pay off,ul c.xx

Sending you hugs Sweetie, I too suffer from panic attacks, more so since the events of last year but I'm always worrying when the next one will be :-( I hope you're right about tomorrow, I just don't know at the moment :-( x

Erm... nope, can't help myself, especially when it comes to cakes haha.
And yes... all that walking will do you good. Although flying would probably burn more calories if you had to flap your arms to move.
And no worries. Sometimes some things are obvious, but until someone mentions it, you forget all about them.

Also, I think you're a bit like me. I did really well my first week, and now I get paranoid and worry the night before weighing in in case I don't lose.
Every week I walk into class, the leader asks how I am and I just pull a scared/worried looking face at her, I close my eyes and step on those scales, and every week (so far), when I peek at the number, I see that it has gone down.

One more thing, I overestimated you yesterday.
I may or may not have mentioned you in a post, and unless you've not bothered to comment on it, you've failed to spot it.
I thought you were a minimins addict cuz you're in giving your chirpy helpful support everywhere haha ;)
x

I didn't notice that comment or else I would of commented!!! I just love Minimins, my life feels quite lonely at times if I'm honest and so I see this as my social life, I hope to keep the friends I make on here for many years to come, hope everyone else feels the same about me! X PS-Hope I am just being paranoid and I will be surprised in the morning! X

Good luck for tomorrow, I think you'll do great. You are so good and stick to it without cheating :) Hope you have a great day tomorrow x

Panic attaks are just cruel coz although the docs say they do not harm u it doesnt feel like that when your gasping thinking its guna b your last breath. You wil be fine and even if u do gain or sts sumtimes it happens hun. Please dont stress your self over it.xx

Good luck for tomorrow, I think you'll do great. You are so good and stick to it without cheating :) Hope you have a great day tomorrow x

Thank You Sweetie! fingers and toes crossed! X

Panic attaks are just cruel coz although the docs say they do not harm u it doesnt feel like that when your gasping thinking its guna b your last breath. You wil be fine and even if u do gain or sts sumtimes it happens hun. Please dont stress your self over it.xx

Ill try not to, also got to remember I'm WI a day early. X

I didn't notice that comment or else I would of commented!!! I just love Minimins, my life feels quite lonely at times if I'm honest and so I see this as my social life, I hope to keep the friends I make on here for many years to come, hope everyone else feels the same about me! X PS-Hope I am just being paranoid and I will be surprised in the morning! X

It's not in any threads you're subscribed to yet. I'll let you have a search ;) Haha.
It's not the slightest bit interesting though.
And yeah... I love Minimins too.
I'm not usually one to sign up to forums, but this one seemed so friendly and helpful that I did, and really glad I did.
And course we all feel the same way about you.
I like reading about your day.
And being on here I feel like I'm in everyone else's journey as well.
Feeling bad on a rubbish day or a gain, and celebrating when there's a loss.
And I'm sure you are just feeling paranoid. It's how I get every week.

Do u weigh at home? How do u not have the erge to jump on the scales every morn. I wish i didnt but i just cant help myself. I can go on them up to 4 times a day. I expect a miricle everyday but never get 1.x

It's not in any threads you're subscribed to yet. I'll let you have a search ;) Haha.
It's not the slightest bit interesting though.
And yeah... I love Minimins too.
I'm not usually one to sign up to forums, but this one seemed so friendly and helpful that I did, and really glad I did.
And course we all feel the same way about you.
I like reading about your day.
And being on here I feel like I'm in everyone else's journey as well.
Feeling bad on a rubbish day or a gain, and celebrating when there's a loss.
And I'm sure you are just feeling paranoid. It's how I get every week.

Found You, Found You, Found You and I explained why I hadn't found you last night ;-) x

Do u weigh at home? How do u not have the erge to jump on the scales every morn. I wish i didnt but i just cant help myself. I can go on them up to 4 times a day. I expect a miricle everyday but never get 1.x

I do WI at home but I have a very addictive personality so I daren't get on them more than once a week or I'd never get out the house! X

Good for u hun coz it gets pretty annoying geting on them every day. Think im guna try get an early nite. If i go to sleep now then morning will b here quicker so i can say i told u so when uve dun brill again.x nite hun. Fingers crossed for u.x:p

Good for u hun coz it gets pretty annoying geting on them every day. Think im guna try get an early nite. If i go to sleep now then morning will b here quicker so i can say i told u so when uve dun brill again.x nite hun. Fingers crossed for u.x:p

Hope you slept well Sweetie. X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Welcome to Week 2 Day 7 of my Diary :)

Firstly a massive Hello to my Subscribers who I know about @lisa2, @giles86, @mrsgosling3, @CiaraDaisy, @juelou, @popnfresh, @Lucy J, @nadiya, @Tano, @Windy, @ununpentium, @Valentine_N, @dizzydawnie, @sarah-louisex, @aishling, @Iaimtobethin @trinab, @Sweet-Temptation, @Josiecat, @Ozlozz, @Helsbels1977, @Dan8317, @elfy1807, @Lostris and anyone else who might be subscribing but hasn't commented yet!

Well because of my Mini-Trip to Legoland with Poppy I have had to WI a day early and my WI fears were semi-confirmed, I didn't do as well as last week, lost 0.5lb. I'm pleased that I have lost as I was sure I had STS or worse still put on but it still seems a bit lame for the hard work I put in as I stuck to the plan, using my 26pp dailies every day and not touching my weeklies as I didn't have cause to. Hey Ho, I've got 8 days till the next WI and I'm still 3.5lbs lighter than I was a fortnight ago! Who knows the Legoland Walking/Possible Weeklies Use might shake things up and I might have a better loss next Friday!

Wednesday was a strange day, I had my time indoors with Poppy and then I had to take her to a Party at the local Sports Centre, I was very good and took my Pepsi Max and Satsuma so I wasn't tempted by the vending machines! I also didn't pick anything from her plate or the buffet, I'm not even bothered like I used to be! I then had my WW Macaroni Cheese and Carrots, Green Beans and Peas once I was home, aren't I a good girl! I've packed food to take with us for the next 3 days, I know I have my dailies and weeklies but I like to be a bit prepared, at least this way I've got control over the lunches and dinners, it's just the Premier Inn Buffet Breakfast I've got to contend with! I just need to remember, I might of paid £8.50 for it but I don't want to put 8.5lbs on!

On a final note....I won't be home till Saturday Evening but I will look forward to catching up with all of you then.

Have a fab Thursday Sweeties. X

PS-Gold Star for the 1st Person to notice something different about my diary! X

Well done hun. I no your a bit disapointed but its loss and its all going in the right direction. Have a brilliant time away and camt wait to catch up with u when u get back. lets hope i can behave myself til monday.xx

Back