If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well done hun. I no your a bit disapointed but its loss and its all going in the right direction. Have a brilliant time away and camt wait to catch up with u when u get back. lets hope i can behave myself til monday.xx

Thank You Sweetie, I know 0.5lb is still a fair amount to lose and I probably sound really ungrateful I just really want to get into the 8s! PS-Good Luck for staying good, you can do this! X

Uve changed the name of your thread!!!!

Gold Star for You! X

Well done on the loss. Not huge, but a loss. And you have to look at it as you have done - 3.5lbs in a fortnight. That's a quarter of a stone!

And I want a gold star too. I noticed you'd changed the name, but I was sleeping and couldn't say it first haha.

Have a brilliant weekend and keep away from the buffet. It might be easy anyway, as you're veggie and have ibs that they might not have much choice for you (yeah right, who am I kidding. They'd be a rubbish hotel & not very customer friendly if they didn't have a wide variety to suit everyone's needs, but maybe, just maybe lol)

Well done on the loss. Not huge, but a loss. And you have to look at it as you have done - 3.5lbs in a fortnight. That's a quarter of a stone!

And I want a gold star too. I noticed you'd changed the name, but I was sleeping and couldn't say it first haha.

Have a brilliant weekend and keep away from the buffet. It might be easy anyway, as you're veggie and have ibs that they might not have much choice for you (yeah right, who am I kidding. They'd be a rubbish hotel & not very customer friendly if they didn't have a wide variety to suit everyone's needs, but maybe, just maybe lol)

I love your Optimism Sweetie, i didn't think about it in the context of a 1/4 of a stone! Think ill just stick to Dry Cereal, Fruit, Yogurt and some Grilled Tomatoes and Mushrooms. Gonna avoid bread at breakfast as ill be having that for my lunch the next couple of days. PS-You can have a gold star too, I'm feeling generous ;-) x

Does this mean you'll not be online till sat?? How will we cope? Hahaha

Yay!!! A gold star for me too. Woop woop haha.
Sometimes you have to look at things differently. Like in the gym, I count down how many sets I've done, rather than how many I've got left.
And hopefully today, providing I lose a minimum of 1.5lbs, I will have less to lose than I've lost so far.
And if I've done the first half so easily, fingers crossed the second half won't be too much of a struggle either.
I'm just worried that I've earned too many exercise points and not eaten enough that it affects my weight. But only time will tell. Weigh in at 10. But for now, I've gotta get some brekkie. I've normally eaten by now and about to hit the gym, bit because weigh in isn't til 10, I like to go straight from the gym meaning extra in bed.
I'm rambling now.
Bet you're gonna miss that this weekend lol.
*shut up Emma!*
over and out

Nice change of name to the thread hunni. I like.
Really sorry I haven't been available to post on any threads including my own lately, but just wanted to send a big congratulations to you for your loss. Don't be disheartened hun. Remember the second week is always the hardest to loose weight (you told me this) and you also weighed in a day early. Stay positive and have a superb weekend with Poppy x

Well done on the weight loss love :) you are moving in the right direction which is the main thing so try not to be too disheartened. I hope you have a fab time xxx

Well done on losing 0.5lbs, still going in the right direction! Have a great time on holiday.

Hi Sweeties,Just checking in quickly as I'm missing minimins!!!! Mini-Trip is going very well and so far Ive managed to resist all the temptations which would normally have hooked me in!!! Yesterday which was technically the final day of Week 2 I just used my 26pp and today which is Week 3 Day 1 I've just used 26pp too. I'm not sure what's happened to my appetite,just can't face eating my Weeklies at all! Anyways,I'm missing everyone so much and can't wait to get home and read what everyone has been up to!!! Lots of love Sweeties.x

I'm glad you're having a good time and that you've stuck to your points :)

Your doing so well sticking to your points whilst away have a lovely time x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I told you you wouldn't let yourself slip whilst I away.
But brilliant stuff that you've managed to keep to it.
You have such brilliant willpower.
I had a naughty bit of cake at my best friend's house yesterday cuz it was my best friend's mum's boyfriend's birthday.
Bit of a mouthful that.
I really enjoyed the cake, and didn't have any dailies left, but had earned 19 activity points, so decided to point if as 10pp, even though I'm sure it's a huge over estimate. But better to be over than under.
I've had worse meals in the last few weeks, like chips at the seaside, and that huge 40pp thai meal, and still lost, so I'm sure, as long as I stick to plan for the rest of the week, I'll be fine.
Although am off to the seaside again tomorrow, so we'll see how I get on.

Enjoy the rest of your break sweetie.
Miss you!

well done on your loss :) 0.5 a week is still almost 2 stone in a year

Thank you for your positive outlook on things Sweetie. X

Nice change of name to the thread hunni. I like.
Really sorry I haven't been available to post on any threads including my own lately, but just wanted to send a big congratulations to you for your loss. Don't be disheartened hun. Remember the second week is always the hardest to loose weight (you told me this) and you also weighed in a day early. Stay positive and have a superb weekend with Poppy x

I learn to take my own advice I think Sweetie ;-) Gonna update my diary in a minute but I wanted to reply to everyone first. X

Well done on the weight loss love :) you are moving in the right direction which is the main thing so try not to be too disheartened. I hope you have a fab time xxx

Thank You Sweetie, Downwards is definitely the way to go!!! Onwards and Downwards I must go! X

Back