If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I've checked my book about the Quaker oats.
1 sachet of Honey & Almond, Original, Raspberry and Sweet Cinnamon are all 3 points each.
Then 1 sachet of Apple & Blueberry, Golden Syrup and Sultanas, Raisins, Cranberry & Apple are all 4 points each.
That's if you make them with hot water I believe. Anything else, like milk, will have to be added on top.

Hope that helps

aw thanks a lot :) haven't had anything as yet because enjoyed my last lie in lol back to work tomoro!!

I've checked my book about the Quaker oats.
1 sachet of Honey & Almond, Original, Raspberry and Sweet Cinnamon are all 3 points each.
Then 1 sachet of Apple & Blueberry, Golden Syrup and Sultanas, Raisins, Cranberry & Apple are all 4 points each.
That's if you make them with hot water I believe. Anything else, like milk, will have to be added on top.

Hope that helps

aw thanks a lot :) haven't had anything as yet because enjoyed my last lie in lol back to work tomoro!!

I think thats really good value Shez as the Sachet is really filling, particularly if you had an Original one and added some 0pp Fresh Fruit on top. I've never made porridge with milk and I think it tastes just as good! PS-If you decide to go down the Cereal Bar route, don't get sucked into buying the highly overpriced Special K ones, Kellogg's Rice Krispies and Kellogg's Coco Pops Bars are both 2pp each, so are Weetos ones! X

Last edited:
Good luck Trina.
As Serena says, you'll be fine.
Definitely have breakfast.
I start my day with 2 weetabix made with hot water & sweetener, then on gym days I go gym, and then have a banana once I'm done.
That sets me up for the day.
And yes... any questions, ask, we're all here to help each other.
If you feel like you're about to go off track, write to us first. We'll try and get you out of it.

Also, I suggested this to someone else.
Plan mini goals and little (non-food) treats to go with each goal.
For example, when you lose 7lbs, treat yourself to a nice hot bath, a manicure, a new top or something else within your budget.
Then another treat for 5% body weight loss, 10% body weight loss, 1 stone, 1.5 stone etc.
Write the list out and stick it on your snack cupboard or your fridge.
Then when you head towards it to snack, look at the list, and think it through.
Look how close you are to your next mini goal and your next treat, and decide whether the chocolate biscuit or packet of crisps or whatever you're reaching for, is worth taking longer to reach.

I love the idea of Mini Non-Food Goals, my Goal at the moment is to get into my new Red and White Polka Dot Dress on Saturday 29th June so that me and Poppy can wear our matching dresses with pride :) x

Just been catching up on diaries. I'm a helper at my local class so listen to the new members talk every week. My leader says all fruit and veg is free so eat until you are satisfied, however be wary of tinned products (do I expect jars are the same) as lots can then have a pp figure due to the products used to preserve them....however as grapes and bananas are on the higher end of the fruit scale you should only have a handful of grapes and one banana a day. I easily eat 3 satsumas, a nectarine, banana, apple, kiwi, strawberries, blueberries, cherries plus a salad or veg with dinner a day (I'm definitely a grazer!) and when I'm properly on plan I manage to lose weight most weeks.

Thanks for your reply re Fruit, I think you make some good points in your comment, I'm just going to monitor it this week and see how I get on! X PS-I don't eat any Tinned Fruits so don't have those to worry about, I do eat Gherkins and Pickled Onions but only tends to be a couple at a time which I'm sure would still be 0pp. X

Hello Sweeties :) Happy Monday to Everyone :)

I'm sorry I didn't have chance to update first thing this morning, it was manic here with it being the first day back at school!

As most of you probably know I can't do any scheduled exercise at the moment but I've decided that I would like to try and start walking a bit more, so today I walked Poppy to school and then into town and back, ok it wasn't the marathon but at least I was doing something rather than sitting in a car!

I'm going to attempt to make some Low PP Strawberry Jam Butterfly Cakes today, I've put the ingredients into recipe builder and they work out at 2pp each and the recipe makes a dozen,of course I will be updating with a photo later!

Take Care Sweeties. X

mmm those cakes sound lovely!

I messed up last week, not sure what WI will say tonight but today is the start of a new week for me. I can't mess about any more!!!

mmm those cakes sound lovely!

I messed up last week, not sure what WI will say tonight but today is the start of a new week for me. I can't mess about any more!!!

Hey Sweetie, the Cakes are out of the oven, just need to decorate them and then I can upload pics! Let me know what happens at WI. X

Nice decision walking Poppy to school this morning.
Yeah, it's not a huge amount, but it's definitely better than driving to school. And with the weather being so beautiful, it just makes you want to get out.
And with your injuries, you don't want anything too strenuous. How did you feel?! Was it ok?!
A nice easy start back into a workout routine whilst you recover.

Also, I need cake.
Send me some?!

My address is
Emma
11 Weightloss Street
Minimins
England

Thanks
=)

Nice decision walking Poppy to school this morning.
Yeah, it's not a huge amount, but it's definitely better than driving to school. And with the weather being so beautiful, it just makes you want to get out.
And with your injuries, you don't want anything too strenuous. How did you feel?! Was it ok?!
A nice easy start back into a workout routine whilst you recover.

Also, I need cake.
Send me some?!

My address is
Emma
11 Weightloss Street
Minimins
England

Thanks
=)

My neck hurt a little as I was walking home (probably because I was carrying a huge bag of carrots I picked up cheap in the greengrocers lol) but other than that I felt ok! It felt good to be to be out in the sunshine and doing something? Just about to update my Diary with some pics now :) x

Hey Sweeties,

Well Monday has shaped up to be a very productive day, I baked the 2pp Strawberry Butterfly Fairy Cakes...

Here they are ready to go into the oven...

image-1438862145.jpg

Just come out of the oven...

image-3668725250.jpg

And ready to eat...

image-728618308.jpg

I haven't tried one as I said to one of the School Mums that we could have one each on the School Walk, fingers crossed they taste as yummy as they look though! I'd still like to try and make them with Lemon Curd as I think that would be super delicious too!

Hope you're all having a fab day Sweeties. X

The pic at the bottom shouldn't be there but it won't let me delete it! It's my rather random lunch lol x

Attachments

• image-3265760992.jpg
    image-3265760992.jpg
    596.1 KB · Views: 53
Hey Sweeties,

Well Monday has shaped up to be a very productive day, I baked the 2pp Strawberry Butterfly Fairy Cakes...

Here they are ready to go into the oven...

View attachment 94270

Just come out of the oven...

View attachment 94271

And ready to eat...

View attachment 94273

I haven't tried one as I said to one of the School Mums that we could have one each on the School Walk, fingers crossed they taste as yummy as they look though! I'd still like to try and make them with Lemon Curd as I think that would be super delicious too!

Hope you're all having a fab day Sweeties. X

The pic at the bottom shouldn't be there but it won't let me delete it! It's my rather random lunch lol x

Mmmmmmmm!

Your lunch looks nice too.
What actually is it? It looks like pasta & hot dog sausages, but obvs it's not hot dogs.
Are they a meat free version?

Mmmmmmmm!

Your lunch looks nice too.
What actually is it? It looks like pasta & hot dog sausages, but obvs it's not hot dogs.
Are they a meat free version?

Was you drooling Emma!

The lunch was very random but it tasted so nice! It was stirfried grated carrot, yellow pepper, rocket, red onion and 57g of Sweetcorn with 1Tsp of Fajita Seasoning. Topped with 2 cut up Meat Free Hot Dog Sausages (3pp) and 1 Babybel Light (1pp) grated over the top to melt! It kept me filled right up till dinner too! X

Evening Sweeties, Monday has been somewhat of a hectic day! Walked Poppy to School, went into town, Walked Home, baked the Butterfly Cakes (Which tasted AMAZING btw!), did part of my garden, cooked a random lunch (see above post!) walked to collect poppy, made the dinner, took Poppy to rainbows, more gardening while she was there, put her to bed and ate my dinner in the garden! Dinner tonight was 200g of the most amazing New Potatoes, a Smoky Mexican Bean Burger and some Stir-Fried Carrots and Yellow Pepper. I enjoyed some Physalis for afters which were reduced to 24p in Sainsbury's yesterday, gotta love a fruity bargain! X

Evening Sweeties, Monday has been somewhat of a hectic day! Walked Poppy to School, went into town, Walked Home, baked the Butterfly Cakes (Which tasted AMAZING btw!), did part of my garden, cooked a random lunch (see above post!) walked to collect poppy, made the dinner, took Poppy to rainbows, more gardening while she was there, put her to bed and ate my dinner in the garden! Dinner tonight was 200g of the most amazing New Potatoes, a Smoky Mexican Bean Burger and some Stir-Fried Carrots and Yellow Pepper. I enjoyed some Physalis for afters which were reduced to 24p in Sainsbury's yesterday, gotta love a fruity bargain! X

Sounds like you've had a fab day love-you've certainly had the weather for bit of gardening. Your dinner looks lovely-where did you get your bean burger and how many pp's?x

Sounds like you've had a fab day love-you've certainly had the weather for bit of gardening. Your dinner looks lovely-where did you get your bean burger and how many pp's?x

The Burgers were from Sainsbury's in the Fresh not Frozen Section. It was a pack of 2 so I used one and froze the other one for another day. They were reduced to 50p yesterday lol. X PS-6pp each but super tasty. X

The Burgers were from Sainsbury's in the Fresh not Frozen Section. It was a pack of 2 so I used one and froze the other one for another day. They were reduced to 50p yesterday lol. X PS-6pp each but super tasty. X

What a bargain in cost and pp's ;) x

Back