If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Its rubbish isnt it. I Arnt even going to lie ive epicly failed 2day. What is wrong with me. Why cant i just stick to something. I Am so anoyed with myself.x

good evening my powerpuff pal!!

yum yum get u going out twice in one day hey!!! lol
u did really well with ur points then!!
a big well done to u!!!

A proud member of The (Will)Powerpuff Girls :)

Hello PowerPuffer! I think the plan is just so doable, 26pp does 'buy' you a lot of food if you plan and prepare. X

Hey hun. You are doing amazingly well. You realy do make the most of your points and have sum lovely meals. Wish i could be as dedicated as uwith ww. you should be realy proud of yourself. You dont cheat or fall off the wagon. Talk about willpower. Im abit jelous haha. Im sick of telling people im on a diet and then failing. They dont even say anything when i tell them now,prob coz i loose 3 and put 5 back on.x

Awwww bless you Sweetie, you're so lovely to me, I don't really have many friends (Sad I know!) so it means a lot when u (and others) say you are proud of me. Maybe it's my OCD which helps with my Willpower, it doesn't bother me if people make comments like 'You don't need to diet' or 'One biscuit won't hurt you' It just don't even get to me, I'm so blinkered, everyone around me can eat whatever they want and I'm not worried! X

im a bit like u.. determined to do it one day n then fail the next!! i think its safe to say i have hardly any willpower at all!!!!!

Me and Emma are gonna be cracking the whip now you're in our Crew ;-) ! X

Its rubbish isnt it. I Arnt even going to lie ive epicly failed 2day. What is wrong with me. Why cant i just stick to something. I Am so anoyed with myself.x

What have you done Sweetie? X Sending you virtual hugs Sweetie x

Oh please do hun coz im sick of failing. Im going to have a stern word with myself and start a fresh 2moz. if anybody else wants to give me a serious talking to then please feel free and dont wory bout sounding harsh eitha coz it might just do the trick.x p.s serena hunny you are lovely. Your realy kind and supportive.x

Wow that pizza looks lush!

What's happened today trina? Draw a line under it and start again tomorrow :)

My downfall is usually that the cupboard is stocked with treats for my brother. I sneak in there and end up eating tons of biscuits and mini rolls! Now I'm just telling myself that they aren't for me and not even to think about them. Though, it'll be easier when he goes back to uni and we stop buying those things!

Oh please do hun coz im sick of failing. Im going to have a stern word with myself and start a fresh 2moz. if anybody else wants to give me a serious talking to then please feel free and dont wory bout sounding harsh eitha coz it might just do the trick.x p.s serena hunny you are lovely. Your realy kind and supportive.x

I'm only too happy to help, would u like me to post you a)Willpower or b)a stick (So you can give yourself a smack on the bum!) or a combo of both lol x

My downfall is usually that the cupboard is stocked with treats for my brother. I sneak in there and end up eating tons of biscuits and mini rolls! Now I'm just telling myself that they aren't for me and not even to think about them. Though, it'll be easier when he goes back to uni and we stop buying those things!

It was seriously amazing and I finished it nearly 3 hours ago and not got any hunger pangs yet! PS-Well Done for resisting the treats, Remember that things like Biscuits etc are wasted calories, you don't need them! X

Same for me i have loads of little snacks for packed lunches and i just help myself. I cant not buy them coz thats not fair on the kids. Im so tired and drained of energy 2. I havent been sleeping 2 good lately. I go thru stages of watching the clock and maybe get a few hours sleep. oh god im feeling sory for myself today and rambling.x

Same for me i have loads of little snacks for packed lunches and i just help myself. I cant not buy them coz thats not fair on the kids. Im so tired and drained of energy 2. I havent been sleeping 2 good lately. I go thru stages of watching the clock and maybe get a few hours sleep. oh god im feeling sory for myself today and rambling.x

U sound like you need a real hug rather than a virtual one! I think I must be odd as I never touch Poppy's food but most people say they pick at their kids snacks etc, am I odd lol x

I would say odd hun id say very disiplined. Ive been a picker i wont lie. This is my promise i will never pick my kids food ever again its not worth all the extra cals.x

I would say odd hun id say very disiplined. Ive been a picker i wont lie. This is my promise i will never pick my kids food ever again its not worth all the extra cals.x

Remember 'Little Pickers wear Bigger Knickers' x

Both please :D

With Royal Mail you'll probably receive them in 2014! X

Hey love, it's taken me ages to catch up on you thread lol-lots been happening by looks of things ;) Btw your pizza looks amazing-good on you for staying plan wish I had your will power-does that mean I can't be a (will)powerpuff girl??x

Remember 'Little Pickers wear Bigger Knickers' x

i love this quote ahaha!!!
i havent experienced this yet as i dont have kids but i see my cousin do it alot, her childs left overs or whilst giving him something to eat like one for u one for mommy sorta thing haha!

Yeh thats exactly how it is but when there 9 and 3 you just end up eyeballing it til they finish.x

Back