If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well done on the weight loss!

I hope that your feeling even a little bit better now feeling ill is never good so even a little relief is a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the weight loss!

I hope that your feeling even a little bit better now feeling ill is never good so even a little relief is a bonus.

Thank You Sweetie, I think this Result has motivated me to continue as ill be so pleased to get my Mini-Goal. X

How far from your mini goal are you?

I'm exactly 9 Stone 0lb and its to be in the 8s so any loss next WI and ill be there! X

Well done on your loss darling, delighted for you no one deserves it more x

Good Morning Sweeties (Again!) :)

I walked Poppy to school and walked home and got ready and then reluctantly I went into Boots to WI, now as u all know I've not had the best weeks but OMG I lost 1lb! My Biggest Loss since Week 1! I nearly fell off the scales and I felt like the 20km plus I walked this week on the School Run has really paid off and dabbling with 19 Weeklies too.

I just wanted to say from the Bottom of my Heart, thank you to each and everyone of you for your love, support and well wishes, you've all played a greater role this week than you can ever know!

It means that providing I have a loss next week I will have hit my first Mini-Goal of being back in the 8s! Onwards to Next Week!

Lots of Love Sweeties x

Well done serena !! X

Well done honey. 1lb is fab!

Awesome result Serena. We knew you could do it.
I'm so proud of you and pleased for you.

Keep up the amazing work.
Obviously weeklies are the way to go for you.
Are you going to use the same amount this week or increase them?

And the walking has helped too.
Hopefully you'll soon be cleared for exercise and you'll see the weight drop off.

Amazing result!
Enjoy London x

Congrats on your 1lb loss :D

Have a fantastic day in London.

Regarding the IBS/blockage, I know exactly how horrible it is to go for a week without going to the toilet. My doctor has prescribed me a medication called Movicol which is a powder you mix with a glass of water and it puts the extra water into your bowel to soften the poo and help you to go. I have 2 sachets a day and I rarely get constipated now :) it's safe to take daily unlike laxatives. Perhaps you could mention it to your doctor x

Thank You Sweeties, I've woken up and feel so ill with my tummy :-( It's so painful to touch and I think the blockage is starting to poison me as I feel so sick :-( I woke up at 558 and haven't even been able to move to get a drink yet. Need to start moving my bum now or else Poppy won't make it to School in time. X

Bless you love, I know what being blocked with ibs is like so can also sympathise :( Well done on losing 1lb-that's fantastic, see told you wouldn't be long until you were in the 8's :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great news on the loss. Well done :) Maybe have a few more weeklies was good for you to get your body losing a little more.

Sounds like you have a nice day out planned today. Enjoy!

Hope you're ok sweetie.
It's too quiet and calm around here without you.
Looking forward to hearing about London and whatever else it is that's been keeping you away from us
x

It realy is 2 quiet. was she going 4 the weekend.x

She must've done.
I imagined it was just for the day, but she hasn't reappeared =(
She deserves to have a weekend away to herself, seeing friends, as she's worked so hard recently.

How are you doing today Trina anyway?

Back