If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

You look amazing hon. Have a great nite. xx

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Thank You to each and every one of you for your lovely comments, it was the perfect end to a perfect day!

I had a fantastic night last night, Jane did a two hour set all on her own, it was a variety of her own songs and covers and jokes/chat in between. Ed the Shed was actually in the audience sitting behind us lol. Her dresses were amazing, all glitzy and glam, the camera really must add 10lbs as she's tiny in real life! The tickets were worth £70 for the pair so that was a result!

I was a bit worried yesterday that because I wasn't doing my Lesley Sansone that I wouldn't be very 'active' but I ended up earning my most Activity Points in one day to date, 5!

Today me and Poppy are having a lazy day, we have a Birthday Party to go to this evening so don't want to get too worn out today. I've assigned my Weeklies for tonight's buffet as the Host is the most amazing cook!I won't be drinking as ill be driving so at least that saves pp!

Hope you all have a fab Saturday Sweeties. X

Good Morning Sweeties :)

Thank You to each and every one of you for your lovely comments, it was the perfect end to a perfect day!

I had a fantastic night last night, Jane did a two hour set all on her own, it was a variety of her own songs and covers and jokes/chat in between. Ed the Shed was actually in the audience sitting behind us lol. Her dresses were amazing, all glitzy and glam, the camera really must add 10lbs as she's tiny in real life! The tickets were worth £70 for the pair so that was a result!

I was a bit worried yesterday that because I wasn't doing my Lesley Sansone that I wouldn't be very 'active' but I ended up earning my most Activity Points in one day to date, 5!

Today me and Poppy are having a lazy day, we have a Birthday Party to go to this evening so don't want to get too worn out today. I've assigned my Weeklies for tonight's buffet as the Host is the most amazing cook!I won't be drinking as ill be driving so at least that saves pp!

Hope you all have a fab Saturday Sweeties. X

Glad you had a good night. Nice break for you and your mom. :)
Enjoy the birthday party later-love when you know other people are good cooks-makes eating there worth while... and worth using pp on. :D
Have a great day... xx

Glad you had a good night. Nice break for you and your mom. :)
Enjoy the birthday party later-love when you know other people are good cooks-makes eating there worth while... and worth using pp on. :D
Have a great day... xx

She makes this amazing dish where she cuts a butternut squash in half and roasts it and then scoops out all the insides, adds feta cheese, puts it back in the skin and crisps it in the oven, it's beautiful! And she grills her Veggie Sausages so those are always yum too! X

She makes this amazing dish where she cuts a butternut squash in half and roasts it and then scoops out all the insides, adds feta cheese, puts it back in the skin and crisps it in the oven, it's beautiful! And she grills her Veggie Sausages so those are always yum too! X

Aw and nice to know that the sausages are healthy and not in fat.
That dish sounds yum-not a huge butternut squash fan but I love feta cheese and interested in how that wud taste.... mite have to investigate that... :D x

Glad you had a brilliant night.
You had a really good day yesterday.
And you totally deserve it after all the hard work you've been putting in all the stress you've had recently.

Hope you have a good time at the birthday party.
Buffets are definitely tough.
My friend wants to go to an all you can eat buffet meal for her birthday.
It's £10.95. And as much as I want to go, I can't really justify paying all that much to sit an eat salad.
And I don't know whether I'd be able to control myself, because I'm a definite believer of value for money.
I've still got a week to decide.

I just don't wanna blow it when I'm so close. If it was after my birthday and hitting goal, then I would probably be more likely to go, but I've got just over half a stone to go, and I need to keep on track

Aw and nice to know that the sausages are healthy and not in fat.
That dish sounds yum-not a huge butternut squash fan but I love feta cheese and interested in how that wud taste.... mite have to investigate that... :D x

I think she puts mixed herbs in too? X

Glad you had a brilliant night.
You had a really good day yesterday.
And you totally deserve it after all the hard work you've been putting in all the stress you've had recently.

Hope you have a good time at the birthday party.
Buffets are definitely tough.
My friend wants to go to an all you can eat buffet meal for her birthday.
It's £10.95. And as much as I want to go, I can't really justify paying all that much to sit an eat salad.
And I don't know whether I'd be able to control myself, because I'm a definite believer of value for money.
I've still got a week to decide.

I just don't wanna blow it when I'm so close. If it was after my birthday and hitting goal, then I would probably be more likely to go, but I've got just over half a stone to go, and I need to keep on track

I'm with you on the value for money thing, every year in June I take my friend to the Toby Carvery for her birthday and in November she takes me for mine but wanting to get Value for Money I asked can we wait until after the Wedding next Saturday lol x

Well my saving of Dailies for tonight hasn't gone well as I've just been so hungry :-( I have 7 Dailies Left and obviously 49 Weeklies, hopefully that will be enough as I'm not drinking. X

Hope you have a nice time this evening and enjoy your friend's cooking. Sounds like you will have plenty of points for it.

You can definitely see a difference in the pictures, and you look more comfortable and confident in the lastest one. Great dress too! Really pretty, flattering and summery :)

Well done on the 3lb loss! That's great :)
And you look fabulous in your picture.
Xx

Thank You Sweetie. X

Hope you have a nice time this evening and enjoy your friend's cooking. Sounds like you will have plenty of points for it.

You can definitely see a difference in the pictures, and you look more comfortable and confident in the lastest one. Great dress too! Really pretty, flattering and summery :)

Thank You Sweetie, will be updating re yesterday soon (some good and some not so good news lol), I love that dress, it was bought for something not very nice last year but I decided that I should wear it again so it has happy memories not sad ones, if that makes sense?!? X

Morning hun. How was the party. Did u enjoy yourself.x

Morning Sweetie, really enjoyed myself, will update in a minute...x

Hope you had a lovely evening last night - let us all know how it went

Just off there now :) x

Hey Sweeties, So sorry I haven't had chance to update, today has been manic!

So last night I went to the Party with 7 Dailies left and 49 Weeklies and I found it so hard with the yummy Buffet which the host had made!

I avoided the Bread Basket and Cheese Board and tried to limit my Portion Size on everything else and here's what I ended up with...

View attachment 97150

image-2472587036.jpg

Been trying to PP it today using the Shopping/Eat Out Guides for advice but its its so hard! I ended up PPing it as 33pp in total:

Salad, Gherkins, Pickled Onions-0pp
Piece of Pizza Garlic Bread-5pp
2 Tbsp Potato Salad-2pp
Ladle of Ratatouille with Baked Beans-5pp
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiche-3pp
Piece of Asparagus & Veggie Sausage Quiche-7pp (Not Pictured)
Banoffee Pie (Made with Elmlea rather than Double Cream)-11pp
Fresh Fruit Salad-0pp (Not pictured)

Obviously everything was homemade but I really hope I've tracked it correctly, how does everyone think I did?

Fast Forward to today and its been manic!

Poppy didn't wake up till 1115 and the party started at 12 so it was a mad rush to get there and in the midst of it I missed Breakfast and Lunch which is unheard of for me!

After the party we went on our usual Sunday Bargains Hunt and here's what we came back with...

image-3383416925.jpg

Did the OCD bit and added it once we were home, full price it would of been £25.54 but I paid £6.27, Whoop Whoop!

Packed it all away and made my dinner, had this...

image-2020130317.jpg

That 'cost' me 9pp but I am spending 10pp on this..

image-767041323.jpg

Decided to not shovel it into my mouth last night, rather savour the flavour today and enjoy it!

Hope you've all had a fab Sunday.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

PS-I epically failed the (Will)PowerPuff Girl challenge yesterday and I don't think I am going to make it today either :-( Hope I can still be a (Will)PowerPuffer! X

Hey Sweeties, So sorry I haven't had chance to update, today has been manic!

So last night I went to the Party with 7 Dailies left and 49 Weeklies and I found it so hard with the yummy Buffet which the host had made!

I avoided the Bread Basket and Cheese Board and tried to limit my Portion Size on everything else and here's what I ended up with...

View attachment 97150

View attachment 97158

Been trying to PP it today using the Shopping/Eat Out Guides for advice but its its so hard! I ended up PPing it as 33pp in total:

Salad, Gherkins, Pickled Onions-0pp
Piece of Pizza Garlic Bread-5pp
2 Tbsp Potato Salad-2pp
Ladle of Ratatouille with Baked Beans-5pp
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiche-3pp
Piece of Asparagus & Veggie Sausage Quiche-7pp (Not Pictured)
Banoffee Pie (Made with Elmlea rather than Double Cream)-11pp
Fresh Fruit Salad-0pp (Not pictured)

Obviously everything was homemade but I really hope I've tracked it correctly, how does everyone think I did?

Fast Forward to today and its been manic!

Poppy didn't wake up till 1115 and the party started at 12 so it was a mad rush to get there and in the midst of it I missed Breakfast and Lunch which is unheard of for me!

After the party we went on our usual Sunday Bargains Hunt and here's what we came back with...

View attachment 97156

Did the OCD bit and added it once we were home, full price it would of been £25.54 but I paid £6.27, Whoop Whoop!

Packed it all away and made my dinner, had this...

View attachment 97155

That 'cost' me 9pp but I am spending 10pp on this..

View attachment 97157

Decided to not shovel it into my mouth last night, rather savour the flavour today and enjoy it!

Hope you've all had a fab Sunday.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

PS-I epically failed the (Will)PowerPuff Girl challenge yesterday and I don't think I am going to make it today either :-( Hope I can still be a (Will)PowerPuffer! X

Hey hunny i think youve done gud pointing your food and your bargins r great hun. Ive epicly failed today we went out to eat again and i had the same burger i had yesterday which ive pointed as 33 so thats 66 just burgers and thats not even countin all the drink or the pizza i had last nite. I only get 22 a day. Its realy anoyed me coz i feel hungover realy bloated and have the feeling im going to be so sory on thursday.x

Hey hunny i think youve done gud pointing your food and your bargins r great hun. Ive epicly failed today we went out to eat again and i had the same burger i had yesterday which ive pointed as 33 so thats 66 just burgers and thats not even countin all the drink or the pizza i had last nite. I only get 22 a day. Its realy anoyed me coz i feel hungover realy bloated and have the feeling im going to be so sory on thursday.x

Y are u only on 22pps a day?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done for eating what you did.. most people would've just thought ah lets have a night off and start again tomorrow.

I need you to do my shopping for me! You've got some right bargains :)
I shop for me, my partner and our 3 kids.. it gets expensive.

I'm over in the calorie counting part now if you wanna look at my diary :p
X

Back