If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Y are u only on 22pps a day?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its coz i do the old ww hun so i dont get weeklies to fall back on. I get 22 a day but can eat as little as 18 and save up the rest for a treat but i didnt even do that. even if i had of done it would have even covered the drinks id had.x

Its coz i do the old ww hun so i dont get weeklies to fall back on. I get 22 a day but can eat as little as 18 and save up the rest for a treat but i didnt even do that. even if i had of done it would have even covered the drinks id had.x

Ah ok, I thought that maybe it but wanted to be sure sorry:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hunny i think youve done gud pointing your food and your bargins r great hun. Ive epicly failed today we went out to eat again and i had the same burger i had yesterday which ive pointed as 33 so thats 66 just burgers and thats not even countin all the drink or the pizza i had last nite. I only get 22 a day. Its realy anoyed me coz i feel hungover realy bloated and have the feeling im going to be so sory on thursday.x

Oh no :-( I think that's where the Weeklies are so helpful on PP, I was hoping to have saved more than 7 of my dailies yesterday but I was just so hungry and would rather eat my dailies in the afternoon and not binge when I got to the party and use my Weeklies. X Chin up Sweetie, you've got 3 full days before WI, damage limitation mode is a go go go! X

Well done for eating what you did.. most people would've just thought ah lets have a night off and start again tomorrow.

I need you to do my shopping for me! You've got some right bargains :)
I shop for me, my partner and our 3 kids.. it gets expensive.

I'm over in the calorie counting part now if you wanna look at my diary :p
X

I guess that used to be my thinking too but I had a perfectly good meal without the need for the Bread/Cheese/Double Cream Banoffee, in fact I didn't even come away feeling bloated or anything which is great for me! PS-I do love my bargains! X

Oh no :-( I think that's where the Weeklies are so helpful on PP, I was hoping to have saved more than 7 of my dailies yesterday but I was just so hungry and would rather eat my dailies in the afternoon and not binge when I got to the party and use my Weeklies. X Chin up Sweetie, you've got 3 full days before WI, damage limitation mode is a go go go! X

I guess that used to be my thinking too but I had a perfectly good meal without the need for the Bread/Cheese/Double Cream Banoffee, in fact I didn't even come away feeling bloated or anything which is great for me! PS-I do love my bargains! X

Im going to have to work my bum off this week now.x

You did so well on the buffet. I find them really difficult, I tend to eat about three plates worth! I have a buffet this coming sunday so I will have to limit myself.

That cake looks very yummy!

Well done on last nites eating and Pointing. Seems right. :)
Well done on being back on track today again. :)

Hey Sweeties, So sorry I haven't had chance to update, today has been manic!

So last night I went to the Party with 7 Dailies left and 49 Weeklies and I found it so hard with the yummy Buffet which the host had made!

I avoided the Bread Basket and Cheese Board and tried to limit my Portion Size on everything else and here's what I ended up with...

Been trying to PP it today using the Shopping/Eat Out Guides for advice but its its so hard! I ended up PPing it as 33pp in total:

Salad, Gherkins, Pickled Onions-0pp
Piece of Pizza Garlic Bread-5pp
2 Tbsp Potato Salad-2pp
Ladle of Ratatouille with Baked Beans-5pp
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiche-3pp
Piece of Asparagus & Veggie Sausage Quiche-7pp (Not Pictured)
Banoffee Pie (Made with Elmlea rather than Double Cream)-11pp
Fresh Fruit Salad-0pp (Not pictured)

Obviously everything was homemade but I really hope I've tracked it correctly, how does everyone think I did?

Fast Forward to today and its been manic!

Poppy didn't wake up till 1115 and the party started at 12 so it was a mad rush to get there and in the midst of it I missed Breakfast and Lunch which is unheard of for me!

After the party we went on our usual Sunday Bargains Hunt and here's what we came back with...

Did the OCD bit and added it once we were home, full price it would of been £25.54 but I paid £6.27, Whoop Whoop!

Packed it all away and made my dinner, had this...

That 'cost' me 9pp but I am spending 10pp on this..

Decided to not shovel it into my mouth last night, rather savour the flavour today and enjoy it!

Hope you've all had a fab Sunday.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

PS-I epically failed the (Will)PowerPuff Girl challenge yesterday and I don't think I am going to make it today either :-( Hope I can still be a (Will)PowerPuffer! X

How come I can't see your photos?

Im going to have to work my bum off this week now.x

I will be polishing my butt kicking foot ;-) x

You did so well on the buffet. I find them really difficult, I tend to eat about three plates worth! I have a buffet this coming sunday so I will have to limit myself.

That cake looks very yummy!

I waited till Poppy went to bed as I was being mean and didn't want to share it, well she did have her one yesterday! I filled half my plate with 0pp Veg for Mains and 0pp Fruit for Dessert and I think that limited what I could get which was PP, avoiding the Bread and Cheese was another big thing for me as I think once I started I wouldn't of stopped plus if anyone said about it I just said I'm limiting my dairy cos of my IBS, which isn't a lie totally. X

Well done on last nites eating and Pointing. Seems right. :)
Well done on being back on track today again. :)

Thanks Sweetie :) I probably won't use the other 23 of my Weeklies so at least if I have Under estimated I have something to cover it. X

that cake looks yummy!!!!! enjoy

I soooooo enjoyed it, first cupcake I've had in 6 weeks! X

How come I can't see your photos?

Not sure?!? Anyone else having this problem? X

RESTING AS PEOPLE COULDN'T SEE THE PICS.....

Hey Sweeties, So sorry I haven't had chance to update, today has been manic!

So last night I went to the Party with 7 Dailies left and 49 Weeklies and I found it so hard with the yummy Buffet which the host had made!

I avoided the Bread Basket and Cheese Board and tried to limit my Portion Size on everything else and here's what I ended up with...

image-3024507102.jpg

image-274656551.jpg

Been trying to PP it today using the Shopping/Eat Out Guides for advice but its its so hard! I ended up PPing it as 33pp in total:

Salad, Gherkins, Pickled Onions-0pp
Piece of Pizza Garlic Bread-5pp
2 Tbsp Potato Salad-2pp
Ladle of Ratatouille with Baked Beans-5pp
Mini Cheese & Tomato Quiche-3pp
Piece of Asparagus & Veggie Sausage Quiche-7pp (Not Pictured)
Banoffee Pie (Made with Elmlea rather than Double Cream)-11pp
Fresh Fruit Salad-0pp (Not pictured)

Obviously everything was homemade but I really hope I've tracked it correctly, how does everyone think I did?

Fast Forward to today and its been manic!

Poppy didn't wake up till 1115 and the party started at 12 so it was a mad rush to get there and in the midst of it I missed Breakfast and Lunch which is unheard of for me!

After the party we went on our usual Sunday Bargains Hunt and here's what we came back with...

image-2364077596.jpg

Did the OCD bit and added it once we were home, full price it would of been £25.54 but I paid £6.27, Whoop Whoop!

Packed it all away and made my dinner, had this...

image-1136547269.jpg

That 'cost' me 9pp but I am spending 10pp on this..

image-1476276040.jpg

Decided to not shovel it into my mouth last night, rather savour the flavour today and enjoy it!

Hope you've all had a fab Sunday.

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

PS-I epically failed the (Will)PowerPuff Girl challenge yesterday and I don't think I am going to make it today either :-( Hope I can still be a (Will)PowerPuffer! X

Ya saw cakes but no party food.

I feel the same bout my weeklies. Like having a few as back up Incase I point wrong. :)

Ya saw cakes but no party food.

I feel the same bout my weeklies. Like having a few as back up Incase I point wrong. :)

Can u see them all now I posted it again? X

Aw working now-it looks yummy. :)

Yey :) We must of pressed send at same time!x

Aw working now-it looks yummy. :)

Back