If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

WOAH!
Crazy long posts to catch up on.
Let's go...

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Sorry for the delayed post, Monday has of course been manic!

Took Poppy to School in the Car as I had be at the Hospital for 930, went for my Appt, it was good and bad news, the good news is my condition although raging in the last month with all the stress looked quite dormant today, the bad news is that my medication has had to be changed as my current one had lost effectiveness so I now have to be closely monitored to see how my body responds to this one. Fingers crossed it doesn't affect my Weight Loss but that's always an option as with most medication.

I then popped into Maidstone to go to Poundland, I saw a book I had wanted in there and didn't buy it for some silly reason, luckily It was still there! So I got that, some Cookies n Cream Kit Kats as Ive not found them anywhere else and some Time Outs as I love those when I only have 2pp left for Chocolate! I then went into Primark and bought myself a Fake Cath Kidston Looking Mac and a Fake Vans looking pair of shoes, I wanted the real deal but that's all I could afford! I also found a pair of Next Petite Jeans in the Charity Shop, it's not often the Petite ones come up so I tried them on and snapped them up for £3.99! I tried on a Dress and a top but STOP PRESS, Size 8s were too big! OMG! Well they might of been Big Size 8s but I still smiled to myself!

I came home for Lunch as I didn't want to waste money on buying food out, I enjoyed that while putting my feet up for an hour before I walked to collect Poppy.

I think that concludes my Monday, hope you've all had a fab day! X

Good news on the hospital appt... hopefully your new medication helps.
There's always weight risks with medication - I'm on the pill and that's supposed to cause weight gain - obviously hasn't ;) haha
Brilliant news on the size 8s.
I felt exactly the same in Pilot when I tried on the size 14 and it was too big.

Very Productive! I've just received a phone call I was waiting on so progress all round it seems!

You seem to be doing miles better now than you were this time last week.
Glad to see it.

U can be Venus :) x I don't watch ANY soaps, can u believe that! X

Haha... it took me a second to click why you said Venus.
I was like "Serena isn't the name of a planet..." Doh!

As most of you probably know I save a few PP for the Evening for a treat once Poppy goes to bed so tonight I thought I would give u an insight into the sort of thing I use them for...because of the hospital earlier I have 5pp left tonight and here are my treats of choice...

View attachment 97303

16g Marshmallow Fluff-1pp
Babybel Light-1pp
WW Greek Style Coconut Yogurt-1pp
Ready Salted French Fries-2pp

Who says diets are boring! X

FLUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!
=D
Don't you just love it?!?!
Have you ever tried microwaving a pink & white for like 10 seconds?!
The marshmallow goes all soft in that and it's a bit like fluff.

Anywhere hun. Morrisons,asda any supermarket and my poundy has them. When ive dun lesley i look like a beetroot and i am dripping with sweat. I Have to go sit on the doorstep to cool down.x

I didn't sweat doing Leslie =/
My breathing definitely quickened and my heart rate raised, but I didn't work up a sweat.
Maybe I didn't work hard enough.

Of course ill miss you, we are like salt and vinegar! And Emma and Shez are the Chips and Mushy Peas lol x

Can I be chips please?!
I love chips.
I hate mushy peas.

This is true! Had enough salty tastes in the past to last me a lifetime lol x

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
There was no salty tastes involved in my catch up last night.
Promise ;)

Jees- I only stopped following for an hour-so many posts.... :)
Your snacks looked yummy. What is marshmallow fluff? Well I can obviously guess WHAT it is but like how does it come? Love marshmallow...

Your snacks looked yummy. What is marshmallow fluff? Well I can obviously guess WHAT it is but like how does it come? Love marshmallow...

It comes in a plastic tub and is runny marshmallow and is absolutely delish.
You can have something like 16g for 1pp (I'm saying something like, because I'm remembering it off the top of my head and don't want to be quoted if it's wrong lol).
I eat it straight from the tub with a spoon haha.
Comes in plain and in strawberry flavour.
Can get it in Tesco & Asda.
It's another American import like Wonka sweets, Lucky Charms & the Kardashians.

You can have something like 16g for 1pp (I'm saying something like, because I'm remembering it off the top of my head and don't want to be quoted if it's wrong lol).

Hehe. Thanks
I'll take the marshmallow fluff and wonka sweets. Lucky charms and kardashians stay on the other side of the Atlantic! :)

WOAH!
Crazy long posts to catch up on.
Let's go...

Good news on the hospital appt... hopefully your new medication helps.
There's always weight risks with medication - I'm on the pill and that's supposed to cause weight gain - obviously hasn't ;) haha
Brilliant news on the size 8s.
I felt exactly the same in Pilot when I tried on the size 14 and it was too big.

You seem to be doing miles better now than you were this time last week.
Glad to see it.

Haha... it took me a second to click why you said Venus.
I was like "Serena isn't the name of a planet..." Doh!

FLUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!
=D
Don't you just love it?!?!
Have you ever tried microwaving a pink & white for like 10 seconds?!
The marshmallow goes all soft in that and it's a bit like fluff.

I didn't sweat doing Leslie =/
My breathing definitely quickened and my heart rate raised, but I didn't work up a sweat.
Maybe I didn't work hard enough.

Can I be chips please?!
I love chips.
I hate mushy peas.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
There was no salty tastes involved in my catch up last night.
Promise ;)

Soooooo Emma is the Chips, Trina is the Salad Cream, Shez is the Salt and I want to be Vinegar (Sharp and acidic when u first know me but then u love me!) Who wants to be the Mushy Peas lol! X
Progress is Slow and I still need to sort out one major thing Finances wise but at least the rest has fallen into place with a bit of perseverance! X
I don't eat Pink n Whites as they contain Gelatine, luckily Fluff doesn't have that in it! X
Glad u enjoyed the Catch Up ;-) So pleased there was no salty tastes! X
I'm glad u worked out the Venus bit ;-) ! X

didn't realise I wasn't on yours. im on that many of all sorts of diets lol x

I actually thought u was here already but must see u everywhere else instead ;-) x

I'm not sure if you would have Tunnocks Teacakes over there? It's like the insides of that! X

Rainman agrees, it's definitely 16g :) x

Hehe. Thanks
I'll take the marshmallow fluff and wonka sweets. Lucky charms and kardashians stay on the other side of the Atlantic! :)

U have to get some but not sure where from as you don't have Asda or Morrissons, maybe WW Quiche and Fluff by Courier! X

I'm not sure if you would have Tunnocks Teacakes over there? It's like the insides

U have to get some but not sure where from as you don't have Asda or Morrissons, maybe WW Quiche and Fluff by Courier! X

I'm such a div... I never pay attention to where people are from. I just automatically assume they're from England/Wales/Scotland. I forget people from elsewhere use this forum.

I saw fluff in morrisons for the first time last week and i have to say it luks sickly. I mite get it for oh tho he wil eat anything.x

I saw fluff in morrisons for the first time last week and i have to say it luks sickly. I mite get it for oh tho he wil eat anything.x

Oh no. It's not sickly.
Its delicious.

Ok maybe it is a wee bit sickly, but when you're only have 16g a day, then it's fine.
Especially as it's mainly air, you get so much for 1pp.
Defo worth it

I'm such a div... I never pay attention to where people are from. I just automatically assume they're from England/Wales/Scotland. I forget people from elsewhere use this forum.

We forgive u Emma :) x

Morrisons do the Strawberry one too but Asda only do the Original. X

Oh no. It's not sickly.
Its delicious.

Ok maybe it is a wee bit sickly, but when you're only have 16g a day, then it's fine.
Especially as it's mainly air, you get so much for 1pp.
Defo worth it

I totally agree, it's probably my favourite 1pp thing as Baybels are nice but they don't seem naughty enough and I'm getting a bit bored of 1pp yogurt! X

I'm not sure if you would have Tunnocks Teacakes over there? It's like the insides of that! X

Ya have tea cakes-love tHe mallow in that! :)

That's gona be a busy courier.... :)

And don't worry-I'm uSed to lovely foods put up that we cant get here or nice restaurants. I just sit back and wish I was there. :)

Good Morning Sweeties :)

So I walked Poppy to School and back and I still have over 3000 Steps to do till earning mode :-( just as well I'm walking to collect her this afternoon!

She was so excited to be going on her School Trip and they have a beautiful day for it, the sun is shining and it's meant to reach 20 degrees later :) I took the opportunity and stripped the beds off and it's out on the line :)

I was meant to have the Doctors at 10 but they rescheduled it for 1120 so I have time to talk to u lovely people :)

Hope everyone has a fab Tuesday and hope the sun is shining where u are. X

PS-Just about to sample my Kingsmill Danish Bread (10p Reduction!) and it looks nice, 3 Slices for 4pp so saves me 1pp on my usual brekkie! X

Ya have tea cakes-love tHe mallow in that! :)

That's gona be a busy courier.... :)

And don't worry-I'm uSed to lovely foods put up that we cant get here or nice restaurants. I just sit back and wish I was there. :)

U have to come on a Minimins Holiday ;-) x PS-I also love Teacakes but only because of the Mallow so this is a perfect solution! X

You can set your pedometer to active if you want to. If its a WW one.

My sons on a residential this week and it was dry yesterday and is scorching today so I'm a happy mum he's got good weather like poppy has for her school trip. Makes all the difference doesn't it?xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can set your pedometer to active if you want to. If its a WW one.

My sons on a residential this week and it was dry yesterday and is scorching today so I'm a happy mum he's got good weather like poppy has for her school trip. Makes all the difference doesn't it?xxx

I'm just glad she won't be coming back covered in mud from the farm! Where does your son go for his residential? The Year 6s at Poppy's School just came back last week I think. X PS-I'm just sticking to normal mode at the moment as the Activity Levels confuse me lol x

My sons gone literally 5 miles away to a place called Warren barn in Torquay. He's only in year 4, it's the first time they've taken them that young but classes 5&6 have been and my sons one has been funded by the national trust and its the last time they'll fund it so were very lucky getting it free. It's normally £250 doing the sea school package they're doing:)

The active mode confused me too, you best get walking then mrs, don't waste time talking to me:):):):)

My sons gone literally 5 miles away to a place called Warren barn in Torquay. He's only in year 4, it's the first time they've taken them that young but classes 5&6 have been and my sons one has been funded by the national trust and its the last time they'll fund it so were very lucky getting it free. It's normally £250 doing the sea school package they're doing:)

The active mode confused me too, you best get walking then mrs, don't waste time talking to me:):):):)

I'm just enjoying my Tea and Toast lol, maybe ill pace round the Drs Surgery, they keep me waiting enough! X

U have to come on a Minimins Holiday ;-) x PS-I also love Teacakes but only because of the Mallow so this is a perfect solution! X

Ya I'm the exact same. We were talking bout this sat nite. I said only things choc wise that I'd love are mallows-like the box you Get at Easter or Halloween with choc covered mallows-I'd sit down and eat them all. And kinder bars-the small ones with white choc on inside. You can get them in pack of 18 or something-and I'd gladly sit down and eat all of them too! :)

But I minimins holiday sounds good too. :) x

Back