If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Morning Serena! Still havent caufht up entirely, you cool kids type too much lol! Hope you are feeling better, read somewhere you had probs with the tum! Hope you are well honey xxx

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Sorry for the delay but life seems to move as quickly as this thread! Tummy was fine after the Chinese but the quantity sent me into a Chinese Coma and for once I slept like a baby!

Woke up this morning, walked Poppy to School and then went out with friends.

I'd already decided what I was having and I stuck with my choice...

image-4234173430.jpg

I worked it out online, the Veggie Kebabs/Onions/Tomatoes are 3pp (You only have to 'pay' for the oil I guess), the Jalapeño Sauce was 1pp and the New Potatoes were 6pp so a really fab meal for 10pp :) I left the Onion Rings, decided they brought nothing to an already tasty meal and were a waste of PP, get me! As with last night I wouldn't normally eat out this close to WI but a) I could easily eat 10pp at home and b) I really don't want to turn into a dieting hermit!

Off to collect Poppy in a little while and then it's Dentist for both of us.

Lots of love Sweeties. X

Glad tum was ok after chinese. Great choices at lunch out today and very tasty looking food :)

Looks like a yummy meal. Hope the dentist went okay!

It was VERY yummy! Dentist was fine thank you, back n 6 months :) x

Glad tum was ok after chinese. Great choices at lunch out today and very tasty looking food :)

Thanks Sweetie :) I've come to realise that being out doesn't mean totally blowing the diet, just have to make better choices! X

OMG today has been manic! Picked Poppy up, both had our check ups, fed and bathed Poppy, rushed to Asda to get a few supplies for our trip, packed the Suitcase and Picnic Bag and just put Poppy to bed! On the plus side Ive done nearly 17000 Steps, earned 3 AP and I'm just about to do Leslie! First to put the machine on....can't bare to leave more than a dirty pair of knickers in the wash basket when I go away! X

Aw your lunch looked lovely honey. Sounds like you had a great but busy day. Enjoy the Packing-very exciting goin away. :)

Oh and well done on APs. :D

Aw your lunch looked lovely honey. Sounds like you had a great but busy day. Enjoy the Packing-very exciting goin away. :)

Packing is I *think* done! Just got to make the Rolls in the morning and get on the way! X

That lunch looks gorgeous hun. Well dun you. What a busy day you have had. Bet your getting excited bout your trip away.x

That lunch looks gorgeous hun. Well dun you. What a busy day you have had. Bet your getting excited bout your trip away.x

I'm very excited but I know I have to face the Scales first! X

You'll do great on the scales. You're such an inspiration-you're so focused. :D x

You'll do great on the scales. You're such an inspiration-you're so focused. :D x

Awwwww thanks Sweetie, I try my best but its hard with all my medication etc x

And you will be smiling all day after them so dont wory. I Should b woryin after the weekend i had.x

Hopefully Damage Limitation for 3 Days will see u good. I would love love love to get to my 2nd Mini Goal tomorrow x

What are u going to have hun.x

I'm really not hungry but know I should eat :-( Decided on 5 Crackerbreads, 2 Babybels and a Coconut Yogurt. X

Back