If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

How long will it take me to get to u rain man.x

I have no idea lol, a couple of hours? Done Leslie and I'm up to 4 AP now, Whoop Whoop! Still not hungry tho :-( x

Whats goin on with your appetite.x

Got no idea :-( It's really unlike me, u know how much I love my food :-( Just had a quick bath to freshen up, suppose I best eat now. X

it could be your new meds quenching your appetite. its not a usual side affect but it is possible. But you still need the nutritional value of food so EAT! :) x

it could be your new meds quenching your appetite. its not a usual side affect but it is possible. But you still need the nutritional value of food so EAT! :) x

I guess so Sweetie, no doubt ill be hungry tomorrow with all the Walking! X

Well your lunch luked to die for and filling.x

It was AMAZING! The Jalapeño Sauce was delicious, just basically blended jalapeño lol! I can't believe I resisted the Onion Rings too, proud of myself. X

It was AMAZING! The Jalapeño Sauce was delicious, just basically blended jalapeño lol! I can't believe I resisted the Onion Rings too, proud of myself. X

Im proud of you 2 hun. I think i would have eaten them just for the sake of it.x

Im proud of you 2 hun. I think i would have eaten them just for the sake of it.x

I just decided that they weren't really in fitting with the meal and as much as I thought 'I've paid for them so I should eat them' I realised that its not all about the money! X

I just decided that they weren't really in fitting with the meal and as much as I thought 'I've paid for them so I should eat them' I realised that its not all about the money! X

Good for you hun. Well ive learned to make better food choices when i go out.x

Good for you hun. Well ive learned to make better food choices when i go out.x

That's cos you're a (Will)PowerPuffer now! X

well done for ditching the onion rings... im not a lover but would prob eat them cus they're there!!!!
p.s ur meal looked amazing for 10pps!!! i used that on a sandwich today!!!

well done for ditching the onion rings... im not a lover but would prob eat them cus they're there!!!!

I can eat a ridiculous amount of onion rings.

Exactly! That's why my first thought was to say no to eating out so close to WI but realised it was ok as long as I made sensible choices. X

I can eat a ridiculous amount of onion rings.

Shall I send u those 3 by Royal Mail lol x

Exactly! That's why my first thought was to say no to eating out so close to WI but realised it was ok as long as I made sensible choices. X

Shall I send u those 3 by Royal Mail lol x

well done serena!!!
top willpowerpuffer u are (alongside emma) u keep us lot on track!!!

well done serena!!!
top willpowerpuffer u are (alongside emma) u keep us lot on track!!!

We are the Taskmasters (Mistresses!) x

Mistresses eh? Do we get whips and chains and handcuffs and stuff?

Emma! How dare u lower the tone of my dairy, tut tut! X

Back