If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Firstly, pictures are great. You look fab and that's a lovely dress :)

Secondly, stop worrying so much! Having food because you are feeling woozey is not a lack of will power, its listening to your body to keep yourself working which is kind of important! Some days we all need to eat more than others, you have to listen to that sometimes even if it doesn't completely fit in with how you intended to divide your points. But you made some excellent choices. Fruit and salad wouldn't be the things alot of us would reach for when away for the weekend I suspect... Doesn't sound like you would have used that many points at the wedding either and as MrsM says WW shouldn't get in the way of you living and enjoying yourself. This was the event you had been working up to so I am glad you enjoyed it and let your (neatly plainted) hair down a bit. I doubt you will have used all your weeklies and you tend to earn a fair few activity points in a week too so I am sure it will be fine over the course of the week.

Firstly, pictures are great. You look fab and that's a lovely dress :)

Secondly, stop worrying so much! Having food because you are feeling woozey is not a lack of will power, its listening to your body to keep yourself working which is kind of important! Some days we all need to eat more than others, you have to listen to that sometimes even if it doesn't completely fit in with how you intended to divide your points. But you made some excellent choices. Fruit and salad wouldn't be the things alot of us would reach for when away for the weekend I suspect... Doesn't sound like you would have used that many points at the wedding either and as MrsM says WW shouldn't get in the way of you living and enjoying yourself. This was the event you had been working up to so I am glad you enjoyed it and let your (neatly plainted) hair down a bit. I doubt you will have used all your weeklies and you tend to earn a fair few activity points in a week too so I am sure it will be fine over the course of the week.

Thanks Sweetie, I think I'm just a natural worrier lol, feeling positive today, will still complete my tracker once I'm home but I'm sure that it would be pretty much impossible for what I ate to be 16+49!x

Don't worry sweetie... listen to the ladies - you can let your hair down now and then.

You made a good selection with the limited food choices available.
I highly doubt they'll cost 16+49+AP.
You'll be fine

The sweets were a treat - tough.
I know you're not at your final goal yet, but you were at your main short term goal - the wedding - and you deserve a little treat.
And it's not set you off track because you know it was a treat, and you don't let it affect the rest of your week.
You've got until friday to stick to plan.
You'll be fine.

As for the snack - you need to eat when feeling unwell.
I've just had a similar situation.
It was warm at work today, came over very hot all of a sudden, eyes went blurry & spots in front of them, head extremely dizzy, and was told I went extremely pale.
I had to take 10 minutes out to get some water and thankfully I'd put a few WW snacks in my bag, so had some of them to try and get a bit of sugar in my system.
Health becomes before losing weight.
You've told everyone else this before, so now you need to take your own advice.

Hope you've had a good day.
How did you get on at breakfast at the hotel?
x

Hey Sweeties, Just to say I'm back home now but need to get Poppy sorted and do some Rainman calculations (Lol!) and then ill be back with a proper update....Speak to u later Sweeties.x

Nice to see you back Dustin ;)

Don't worry sweetie... listen to the ladies - you can let your hair down now and then.

You made a good selection with the limited food choices available.
I highly doubt they'll cost 16+49+AP.
You'll be fine

The sweets were a treat - tough.
I know you're not at your final goal yet, but you were at your main short term goal - the wedding - and you deserve a little treat.
And it's not set you off track because you know it was a treat, and you don't let it affect the rest of your week.
You've got until friday to stick to plan.
You'll be fine.

As for the snack - you need to eat when feeling unwell.
I've just had a similar situation.
It was warm at work today, came over very hot all of a sudden, eyes went blurry & spots in front of them, head extremely dizzy, and was told I went extremely pale.
I had to take 10 minutes out to get some water and thankfully I'd put a few WW snacks in my bag, so had some of them to try and get a bit of sugar in my system.
Health becomes before losing weight.
You've told everyone else this before, so now you need to take your own advice.

Hope you've had a good day.
How did you get on at breakfast at the hotel?
x

thats quite a lot of points tho serena!
you may be suprised as by looking at it doesnt look like that much!

Just about to update with my Calculations...x

Hey Sweeties :)

I'm back and I'm afraid this will probably be a Mammoth Update!

So I've been calculating re last night, I know it's a treat etc etc but I still have to know approximately how I did, hope people can understand that?!?

image-400172165.jpg

This was:

Part Baked Roll-4pp, 1 Cheese Slice-2pp, Tomato-0pp and Margarine-1pp (7pp so far)
2 Cheese & Tomato Quiche Triangles-Guessed at 3pp each as they weren't that big and pastry was very thin (13pp so far)
Cucumber, Lettuce, Onion & Tomato Salad-0pp (13pp so far)

image-913445917.jpg

This was Homemade and I had 3 Slices but they weren't that big (not that it makes it right but if u take into account it's on a napkin and 3 slices wouldn't of covered the napkin)-The shop book says 50g of Plain Sponge is 7pp so I counted it as 14pp as I think 100g would be about right (27pp so far)

Then there was the dreaded Sweet Trolley!

I think I remembered everything I had and I've used the Internet to help me work out the PP:

2 x Green Jelly Babies-2pp (29pp so far)
4 x White Mice-4pp (33pp so far)
2 x Rosy Apple Boiled Sweets-1pp (34pp so far)
17 x White Jazzies-3pp (37pp so far)
30 x Mini Eggs-10pp (47pp TOTAL)

Ok the weight of the Cake might not be correct and my Sweet Numbers might be a bit inaccurate but I have tracked last night as 47pp, 16pp from Dailies and 31pp from Weeklies, not as bad as I thought! Hoping to not touch the rest of my Weeklies in case my numbers weren't quite right!

Oh and I earned 3AP last night, yey for the dancing and bouncy castle!

Onto today, the Breakfast was soooooo disappointing for a posh hotel :-( Premier Inn is so much nicer (and cheaper!)

Here's what I ended up with

image-4130589815.jpg

3pp

image-814054280.jpg

2pp

image-1981330875.jpg

0pp

image-4243309868.jpg

I allowed 3pp for the Slice of Toast and 1pp for Oil for the Tomatoes. The 8g Mamite Pot and Tomatoes are 0pp.

So all in all, Breakfast 'cost' me 9pp, I didn't have any milk on my Cereal as they didn't have Skimmed :-(

After breakfast we headed into Canterbury to have a walk round and then on the way back we headed into Asda for the Sunday Bargain Hunt! And OMG this is where the fun began, Drum Roll Please....£31.30 for £1.30! OMG!

image-3908615155.jpg

My best buys were the Flowers:

image-915718641.jpg

Should of been £3 but was 10p!

image-4216094556.jpg

Should of been £11 but was 10p!

The Perfect End to the Perfect 4 Days :) Back to Reality tomorrow :-( x

Lots of Love Sweeties. X

wow the flowers are pretty for 20p! gosh u do go at the right times!!!
glad u feel better now youve worked out the points! i knew u were over estimating lol!
glad uve had a lovely weekend hunni :)

wow the flowers are pretty for 20p! gosh u do go at the right times!!!
glad u feel better now youve worked out the points! i knew u were over estimating lol!
glad uve had a lovely weekend hunni :)

Thanks Sweetie, it still seems incredible to have spend 47pp in an evening but Hey Ho lol! I'm loving my Bargains, the Lilies smell beautiful. X

Thanks Sweetie, it still seems incredible to have spend 47pp in an evening but Hey Ho lol! I'm loving my Bargains, the Lilies smell beautiful. X

me n trina were discussing lillies earlier :) i love them
i have planted some in pots in my garden cant wait for them to open x

me n trina were discussing lillies earlier :) i love them
i have planted some in pots in my garden cant wait for them to open x

Awwwww they are one of my favourite flowers and these are particularly beautiful as they are double headed. X

I've pm'd you F&H list but just literally forgot you're vegetarian so just read through and substitute or ignore meat stuff:)

I've pm'd you F&H list but just literally forgot you're vegetarian so just read through and substitute or ignore meat stuff:)

Thanks Sweetie, it's a fantastic list, I'm actually very interested in F&H now! X

Ah sounds like you've added up perfectly. And I completely understand needing an idea of how u did.
Hope You feel better now that you have.
And Well done on the bargain hunting.
You're so good. :D

Ah sounds like you've added up perfectly. And I completely understand needing an idea of how u did.
Hope You feel better now that you have.
And Well done on the bargain hunting.
You're so good. :D

Thanks Sweetie :) My OCD is really bad with numbers, like if I'm weighing something out I will take ages to get it to the exact gram! X

Hey hunny. Well done on your nite i think u did amazing. I love white mice!!! Wowzers at your bargins. Your flowers are gorgeous put a little sugar or sweetner in the water and they wil last longer. Bet your glad your home after your busy weekend. Hows your back now hun.x

Back