If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

mmm not sure but we'll see, they tasted nice just looked a bit strange :) x

At least you've given it a try :) I'm trying to think of tomorrow's din dins, stew and dumplings is gonna be hard to top!!!x

I New u was guna say that haha.x

Predictable as always ;-) x

Welcome to the mad house Sweetie :) x

I'm just considering a hot bath, need to take my mind off WI!x

Go have 1 then hun but listen u have worked dam hard this week and gave it your all. U cant help the ibs playing up so if its not the loss u wud have liked 2moz just think wot it wud b next wk when your ok again. Lesson learned with the figs and cherries. Dont stress hun coz ul have a worse nite sleep. Wot wil b wil b. U wil have a loss tho.x

Go have 1 then hun but listen u have worked dam hard this week and gave it your all. U cant help the ibs playing up so if its not the loss u wud have liked 2moz just think wot it wud b next wk when your ok again. Lesson learned with the figs and cherries. Dont stress hun coz ul have a worse nite sleep. Wot wil b wil b. U wil have a loss tho.x

You're so lovely Sweetie, I know I shouldn't stress but I just do lol! I just checked my Pedometer and I'm up to 24625 Steps aka 6AP today :) Brings my total this week to 26AP as I won't make it to 7 tonight. X

You're so lovely Sweetie, I know I shouldn't stress but I just do lol! I just checked my Pedometer and I'm up to 24625 Steps aka 6AP today :) Brings my total this week to 26AP as I won't make it to 7 tonight. X

so r u hun. Realy try not to stress tho we can only do r best. Wow wel dun on the a.p thats amazing. I Dont think u have anythin to wory about and u just keep thinkin of your jeans u got in to. Thats an amazin achievment.x

so r u hun. Realy try not to stress tho we can only do r best. Wow wel dun on the a.p thats amazing. I Dont think u have anythin to wory about and u just keep thinkin of your jeans u got in to. Thats an amazin achievment.x

Maybe if I've not lost weight I must of lost inches? My dream would be 1.5lbs as that would mean I'm halfway there in 7 weeks! X

Maybe if I've not lost weight I must of lost inches? My dream would be 1.5lbs as that would mean I'm halfway there in 7 weeks! X

I think u wil hun but if not its the ibs fault not yours. Uve dun al u possibly could of dun this week.x@

I think u wil hun but if not its the ibs fault not yours. Uve dun al u possibly could of dun this week.x@

Well other than the Pic n Mix and Cake but I did track it ;-) Had my Steaming Hot Bubbly Bath, even shaved my legs in case there was an ounce there ;-) x

Trina - that dress is awesome.
You're gonna look stunning.
Can't wait to see a pic of you in it.

Serena - stop your stressing please.
You've worked ridiculously hard this week.
You've earned so many activity points, your best week so far.

Yes, you've got a blockage, but stressing about it isn't going to shift it.
It'll probably make you worse.

Please listen to Trina.
I know it's hard to listen and you get caught up in the negatives, because I do the same and did it last week, and all that support you gave me last week, you need to think about that and listen to it yourself.
You'll be fine.

Good luck sweetie xx

Trina - that dress is awesome.
You're gonna look stunning.
Can't wait to see a pic of you in it.

Serena - stop your stressing please.
You've worked ridiculously hard this week.
You've earned so many activity points, your best week so far.

Yes, you've got a blockage, but stressing about it isn't going to shift it.
It'll probably make you worse.

Please listen to Trina.
I know it's hard to listen and you get caught up in the negatives, because I do the same and did it last week, and all that support you gave me last week, you need to think about that and listen to it yourself.
You'll be fine.

Good luck sweetie xx

Thanks Sweetie. I'm trying my best to not stress, I still can't believe I earned 26AP this week without formally exercising, didn't even do Leslie! I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the scales say in just over 10 hours aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh! X

Thanks Sweetie. I'm trying my best to not stress, I still can't believe I earned 26AP this week without formally exercising, didn't even do Leslie! I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the scales say in just over 10 hours aaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh! X

You'll be fine.
Please don't stress over it.
I know it's easy to say, because you all say it to me and I still stress as well, but we all really need to start taking our own advice.
Good luck for tomorrow x

You'll be fine.
Please don't stress over it.
I know it's easy to say, because you all say it to me and I still stress as well, but we all really need to start taking our own advice.
Good luck for tomorrow x

Good luck babe I reckon you'll be surprised;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Sweeties :) W-Day is here! X

How did u sleep hun.x

Think I got about 6 Hours which is pretty good for me! Think it's gonna be a Scorcher today! Guess what I'm doing, writing myself a list lol, of and looking at a dress online! X

What does everyone think of this dress...

image-1022964213.jpg

I've wanted one for AGES and while I've been faffing around its been reduced from £63 down to £25, should I treat myself?!? X

I love it. I think you should get it :) xx

Back