If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

So sorry I haven't logged on sooner but I've had one of those mornings!

So I walked Poppy to School and then went into town to face the Weigh-bridge!

Using 31 Weeklies and earning 26 AP paid off and I lost another 1lb :)

Meaning I've lost 10lbs in 7 Weeks and only have 11lbs to go! Whoop Whoop!

I then went into town for some Extreme Couponing, even got Tesco to pay me 74p to take something away lol!

I'm now back home and so glad that I prepped lunch last night, I have it for the next 3 days but its so tasty I don't mind...

image-2603569376.jpg

It's Quinoa, Roasted Aubergine, Courgette, Red Pepper and Yellow Pepper and Light Feta (8pp Total!)

So I'm enjoying my new sun lounger, my lunch and catching up on Minimins :)

Hope you're all having a fab Sunny Friday, lots of love Sweeties. X

I have a couple, but I'm not at home ATM, and my phone won't let me upload photos for some reason.
I did put a few up on my own thread I believe a couple a weeks ago

U mean you're allowed out! Lol! X

That's fab, well done.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emma is a Machine, so proud of her :) x

I then went into town for some Extreme Couponing, even got Tesco to pay me 74p to take something away lol!

I'm now back home and so glad that I prepped lunch last night, I have it for the next 3 days but its so tasty I don't mind...

View attachment 98674

It's Quinoa, Roasted Aubergine, Courgette, Red Pepper and Yellow Pepper and Light Feta (8pp Total!)

Well dun hun thats fab u should b very proud of yourself.x

Well dun hun thats fab u should b very proud of yourself.x

Thanks Sweetie, couldn't of done it without all of u. X

View attachment 98674

Woop woop!!
Go you!!!

So proud of you.
All that stressing about your blockage - have you managed to get it shifted yet?

Half a pound to go and you're halfway there!!! Awesome!!!

I'm a believer of having the same meal over and over if I enjoy it.
Yesterday for lunch I had 2 English muffins (reduced in morrisons) (8pp for the 2) with a ww sausage in each (3pp for 2) spread with ww butter (16g over the 2 muffins for 0pp) and some ketchup on both (10g for 0pp).
And I am planning on having exactly the same for lunch today as I enjoyed it so much.
Mmmmm.

That's fab, well done.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks.
But looking at your side stats, you're doing brilliantly as well

Woop woop!!
Go you!!!

So proud of you.
All that stressing about your blockage - have you managed to get it shifted yet?

Half a pound to go and you're halfway there!!! Awesome!!!

I'm a believer of having the same meal over and over if I enjoy it.
Yesterday for lunch I had 2 English muffins (reduced in morrisons) (8pp for the 2) with a ww sausage in each (3pp for 2) spread with ww butter (16g over the 2 muffins for 0pp) and some ketchup on both (10g for 0pp).
And I am planning on having exactly the same for lunch today as I enjoyed it so much.
Mmmmm.

Thanks Sweetie :) The Blockage shifted a little but not enough to make me feel totally 'cleared out' lol! I can't wait to get to the Halfway Mark, still not sure if I want to get to 7 12 now so I could actually be half way there ;-)
Yey for someone else who eats the same meals, I enjoyed my Stew just as much the 2nd time and I'm sure I will enjoy this lunch as much tomorrow!

Now I'm just about to update my thread with a naughty purchase! X

I have been very very naughty....

U know the dress I showed on here earlier? Well I called the shop earlier and asked if they could do me a deal on that dress and the other one from the same designer and they only agreed!

So I got two dresses which would of been £63 each plus £4.95 p&p for £34.95 Delivered! And here they are in all their beauty...

View attachment 98676

View attachment 98677

Technically I've only paid £5 for the 2nd one as the Heart one was going to be £29.95 Delivered, now that's a bargain! X

I have been very very naughty....

U know the dress I showed on here earlier? Well I called the shop earlier and asked if they could do me a deal on that dress and the other one from the same designer and they only agreed!

So I got two dresses which would of been £63 each plus £4.95 p&p for £34.95 Delivered! And here they are in all their beauty...

View attachment 98676

View attachment 98677

Technically I've only paid £5 for the 2nd one as the Heart one was going to be £29.95 Delivered, now that's a bargain! X

Ooh...get you, you little bagain negotiator.
Nice one.
They're pretty.

Look forward to seeing pics of you in them
x

Ooh...get you, you little bagain negotiator.
Nice one.
They're pretty.

Look forward to seeing pics of you in them
x

Gotta love a bargain ;-) I can't wait to wear them, just hope they fit!!! I'm going to a Street Party Fundraiser on Sunday so might wear one there if they do :) x

Serena. You are definitely going to have to teach m the are of couponing and haggling! Well done on your loss! Congrats! Xx

Serena. You are definitely going to have to teach m the are of couponing and haggling! Well done on your loss! Congrats! Xx

Lol! My Motto is 'You don't ask you don't get' For example the shop today, they'd rather sell two dresses than no dresses!!! Thanks btw.x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

So tonight I promised Poppy that we could have a Non BBQ BBQ so I walked to Morrisons earlier to grab the bits and this is what it looked like cooked...

image-4052552614.jpg

I had a Warburtons Large Roll (6pp), Quorn Southern Style Burger (3pp), Cheese Slice (1pp), 18g Tomato Ketchup (0pp) and Gherkins (0pp). Served with Kebabs made of Green Pepper, Mushroom & Red Onion sprinkled with Garlic and Rosemary Seasoning (All 0pp) and 54g of Sweetcorn (1pp). A really tasty and substantial meal for 11p and Poppy loved it too :)

Hope you've all had a fab Sunny Friday. Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Back