If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Yup fanks lol really don't think I can lose weight on this plan.....

We shall see on Monday

Course u can! The week I had Chippy Chips and Dominos was my biggest loss to date (3lbs) x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

So tonight I promised Poppy that we could have a Non BBQ BBQ so I walked to Morrisons earlier to grab the bits and this is what it looked like cooked...

View attachment 98696

I had a Warburtons Large Roll (6pp), Quorn Southern Style Burger (3pp), Cheese Slice (1pp), 18g Tomato Ketchup (0pp) and Gherkins (0pp). Served with Kebabs made of Green Pepper, Mushroom & Red Onion sprinkled with Garlic and Rosemary Seasoning (All 0pp) and 54g of Sweetcorn (1pp). A really tasty and substantial meal for 11p and Poppy loved it too :)

Hope you've all had a fab Sunny Friday. Lots of Love Sweeties. X

Hi hun. Your tea luks luvly. I had quiche and salad. Leahs been playing on her bouncy castle all day while ive been topping up my tan. My washer went tits up earlier but i fixed it and ive just thrown sum bleach in it and put it on a quick wash to give it a gud clean out.x

Hi hun. Your tea luks luvly. I had quiche and salad. Leahs been playing on her bouncy castle all day while ive been topping up my tan. My washer went tits up earlier but i fixed it and ive just thrown sum bleach in it and put it on a quick wash to give it a gud clean out.x

Check u out fixing the washing machine!!! Was your quiche yummy? We love Quiche in this house!!! Din Dins was super yummy, definitely do that again!!! Glad to hear Leah is enjoying the castle, poppy went straight out in the garden after school!!! X

Omg! How could u have that table cloth??!!! I'd be dribbling and licking it haha! Looks good enough to eat lol xx

Check u out fixing the washing machine!!! Was your quiche yummy? We love Quiche in this house!!! Din Dins was super yummy, definitely do that again!!! Glad to hear Leah is enjoying the castle, poppy went straight out in the garden after school!!! X

It was very yummy i no u wnt like this but i love my quiche straite out of the oven with my salad. Yum yum. Had cheese and onion 2nite. I dont like getting the crustless ones coz thats the best bit and it was only 5 points.x

Omg! How could u have that table cloth??!!! I'd be dribbling and licking it haha! Looks good enough to eat lol xx

Ha ha ha. I love that Tablecloth! My Outside one has Strawberries on, that's the healthy option!!!x

It was very yummy i no u wnt like this but i love my quiche straite out of the oven with my salad. Yum yum. Had cheese and onion 2nite. I dont like getting the crustless ones coz thats the best bit and it was only 5 points.x

Wow 5pts is fab for a 'proper quiche' Did u notice how my Sweetcorn was on a Separate bowl so it didn't contaminate lol x

Ha ha ha. I love that Tablecloth! My Outside one has Strawberries on, that's the healthy option!!!x

Wow 5pts is fab for a 'proper quiche' Did u notice how my Sweetcorn was on a Separate bowl so it didn't contaminate lol x

I certainly did hun. When i make my salad i sprinkle sweetcorn over it its lush.x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

So tonight I promised Poppy that we could have a Non BBQ BBQ so I walked to Morrisons earlier to grab the bits and this is what it looked like cooked...

View attachment 98696

I had a Warburtons Large Roll (6pp), Quorn Southern Style Burger (3pp), Cheese Slice (1pp), 18g Tomato Ketchup (0pp) and Gherkins (0pp). Served with Kebabs made of Green Pepper, Mushroom & Red Onion sprinkled with Garlic and Rosemary Seasoning (All 0pp) and 54g of Sweetcorn (1pp). A really tasty and substantial meal for 11p and Poppy loved it too :)

Hope you've all had a fab Sunny Friday. Lots of Love Sweeties. X

All that for 11pp is amazing.
Although I enjoyed my 11pp sausage muffins, you definitely got more for your points.
But then again, you've got 4 skewers made up entirely of 0pp veg, which I could've had as well had I fancied it.
It defo looks awesome though.

Really yummy dinner hon. :D x

I certainly did hun. When i make my salad i sprinkle sweetcorn over it its lush.x

Ha ha ha, I couldn't be sprinkling that cos it was cold lol! X

All that for 11pp is amazing.
Although I enjoyed my 11pp sausage muffins, you definitely got more for your points.
But then again, you've got 4 skewers made up entirely of 0pp veg, which I could've had as well had I fancied it.
It defo looks awesome though.

I have to say I was quite impressed with the Burgers, haven't bought those before but did today as they were half price (94p for 4!) but if definitely have them again. The kebabs were yum, the garlic and Rosemary really finished them off nicely. I would of put tomatoes on mine normally but that's the one and only veggie poppy doesn't eat so I decided to do without too.x

Really yummy dinner hon. :D x

Still not as tasty as chippy chips ;-) x

R u lucking 4ward to your dominos 2moz hun.x

Omg I'm so looking forward to it!!! Been thinking of anything else I fancy but cos I'm not drinking it's proving more difficult.x

Back