If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

The rest of my weeklies is being use for KFC and galaxy. Still think I'm going to lose? X

As long as you've tracked it all correctly then I think u will, gotta have faith in the plan!!!x

Wow thats a long time when u cant have it. Supose when u cant have sumthing it makes u want it even more.x

I just see it for the good of the end result if u know what I mean? Saves me a fortune too, no way I could of bought them dresses if I had still been drinking. X
Did u see my post about the dresses btw?x

I just see it for the good of the end result if u know what I mean? Saves me a fortune too, no way I could of bought them dresses if I had still been drinking. X
Did u see my post about the dresses btw?x

Gosh yeh sory hun i did. There realy lovely. I cant believe u dhjd that tho for 1 i wouldnt of even thort of doing that and for 2 i dont think id of dared incase they juru lafed at me. Obviously they didnt laf at u coz u got them but i wouldnt even have a clue wot to say to them.x

Gosh yeh sory hun i did. There realy lovely. I cant believe u dhjd that tho for 1 i wouldnt of even thort of doing that and for 2 i dont think id of dared incase they juru lafed at me. Obviously they didnt laf at u coz u got them but i wouldnt even have a clue wot to say to them.x

Ha ha ha, I never thought they'd agree, I started off really low as I knew it would have to go up and we'd meet in the middle but they didn't, result! Can't wait to see if they come tomorrow, even if they don't fit I'm keeping them as hopefully to other 11lbs will still come off. X

Ha ha ha, I never thought they'd agree, I started off really low as I knew it would have to go up and we'd meet in the middle but they didn't, result! Can't wait to see if they come tomorrow, even if they don't fit I'm keeping them as hopefully to other 11lbs will still come off. X

Oh i love it but if u dont ask u dont get. Im sure they wil fit hun. Mine stil isnt here yet.x

Oh i love it but if u dont ask u dont get. Im sure they wil fit hun. Mine stil isnt here yet.x

Maybe we will both get them tomorrow :) Wish I was going to Motown Night so I could wear one of mine! X

Maybe we will both get them tomorrow :) Wish I was going to Motown Night so I could wear one of mine! X

Aww dont u have anything like that round u hun. We have them all the time they go down a treat and to b fair it doesnt matter what age u r everybody loves a little motown.x

Aww dont u have anything like that round u hun. We have them all the time they go down a treat and to b fair it doesnt matter what age u r everybody loves a little motown.x

I don't have a Babysitter :-( Poppy never goes anywhere etc, think she's stayed away 5 times in 5 years! X

I don't have a Babysitter :-( Poppy never goes anywhere etc, think she's stayed away 5 times in 5 years! X

Me either hun. I Have to count on my family but i dont like doing it much coz we al like to go out together so whoever the babysitter is always feels left out. Tyler goes for the weekend every other week to oh mum and dad and has dun since he was little but leah is a dif story she wnt b without me and has never slept out. I Even have to wait til shes asleep to go out so she doesnt no if gone. Doesnt poppy stay over at her dads.x

Me either hun. I Have to count on my family but i dont like doing it much coz we al like to go out together so whoever the babysitter is always feels left out. Tyler goes for the weekend every other week to oh mum and dad and has dun since he was little but leah is a dif story she wnt b without me and has never slept out. I Even have to wait til shes asleep to go out so she doesnt no if gone. Doesnt poppy stay over at her dads.x

Awwww bless, it's good that Tyler has that bond with your In Laws, girls are sooooo different aren't they! Poppy is an angel for sleeping, been so lucky with her. She doesn't stay with her dad. X

Awwww bless, it's good that Tyler has that bond with your In Laws, girls are sooooo different aren't they! Poppy is an angel for sleeping, been so lucky with her. She doesn't stay with her dad. X

Theyve both been realy gud sleepers but lately leahs tryin her luk in the middle of the nite tryin to get in my bed and when i say no and take her back to her own she sneaks bak in later and makes a bed on the floor with my pillows and wraps up in my dressing gown. I Mean i dont even hear her cum in shes just there when i wake up in the morn. Its every nite now. Tyler never ever left his bed he loves it 2 much.x

Theyve both been realy gud sleepers but lately leahs tryin her luk in the middle of the nite tryin to get in my bed and when i say no and take her back to her own she sneaks bak in later and makes a bed on the floor with my pillows and wraps up in my dressing gown. I Mean i dont even hear her cum in shes just there when i wake up in the morn. Its every nite now. Tyler never ever left his bed he loves it 2 much.x

Awwww bless, I bet she looks well cute tho, like a little Glo Worm! X

Haha yeh she does and then she waits for oh gettin up for work at 5 so she can get in with me.x

She's not silly is she! Does he get up at 5 every weekday? That's an early start! X

Yep and a sataday and can finish any time from half 4 to half 6.x

Bloody hell, u basically do the parenting single handed then! X

Bloody hell, u basically do the parenting single handed then! X

Yep i sure do hun. Weekends r nice tho coz they just want to play with him. He only does til 12 on a sat. But yeh it can get tiring and stresful by myself as u no only 2 wel hun.x

Yep i sure do hun. Weekends r nice tho coz they just want to play with him. He only does til 12 on a sat. But yeh it can get tiring and stresful by myself as u no only 2 wel hun.x

Being a Single Parent certainly isn't the picture it's painted to be in the press! X

Hey you little bargain hunter, just wondered where you buy your fluff from? It's £2.00 in tesco and I thought that was quite a lot.

Back