If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Being a Single Parent certainly isn't the picture it's painted to be in the press! X

It makes u a stronger person tho hun and its al your hardwork. Everythin she learns and her manners and things u no that u did that and like my oh says my job is alot harder than his. who says bein a parent was easy eh hun. Guna go to bed now. Nite nite chick hope u sleep well.x:)

Hey you little bargain hunter, just wondered where you buy your fluff from? It's £2.00 in tesco and I thought that was quite a lot.

Hey Sweetie :) its £1.60 in Asda but they only do Original. Morrissons did have it on offer for £1.50 and they do the Original and Strawberry but I think they Promo changed this week? X

It makes u a stronger person tho hun and its al your hardwork. Everythin she learns and her manners and things u no that u did that and like my oh says my job is alot harder than his. who says bein a parent was easy eh hun. Guna go to bed now. Nite nite chick hope u sleep well.x:)

Night Night Sweetie, I hope you sleep well. love u to the moon and back.x

Hey Sweetie :) its £1.60 in Asda but they only do Original. Morrissons did have it on offer for £1.50 and they do the Original and Strawberry but I think they Promo changed this week? X

I'll bargain hunt over the weekend then, thanks lovely.xxx

I was looking at Irish sHops for marshmallow flUff. I found stuff coming up as cake topping marshmallow creme? Same thing do u think? x

I was looking at Irish sHops for marshmallow flUff. I found stuff coming up as cake topping marshmallow creme? Same thing do u think? x

I'm not sure actually? It's found with the Jams and Peanut Butters here as opposed to with Baking.x

I'm not sure actually? It's found with the Jams and Peanut Butters here as opposed to with Baking.x

Oh OK. I was only looking there online. But when I looked in sHops it was baking section I was looking. Will re-jig my search then. :D x

Oh OK. I was only looking there online. But when I looked in sHops it was baking section I was looking. Will re-jig my search then. :D x

The hunt for Fluff continues.....!x

Morning hun. Its the weekend and leah stil has me up at the crack of dawn. Im ready for a gud sun bathe sesh 2day.x

Morning hun. Its the weekend and leah stil has me up at the crack of dawn. Im ready for a gud sun bathe sesh 2day.x

Poppy up early too :-( Lucky I'm not much of a sleeper anyway!!!x U doing Leslie today?x

Just had my cup of tea and talkin myself into it. Mite just do 1mile 2day tho.x

I might do it later or I might just have a day of rest lol! Do u know Ive still not had a cup of tea? Nearly 2 Weeks now!!!x

I might do it later or I might just have a day of rest lol! Do u know Ive still not had a cup of tea? Nearly 2 Weeks now!!!x

I was the same when i gave up bread think ive only had it 3 time since the challenge. i cant believe u arnt gaspin for 1.x

I was the same when i gave up bread think ive only had it 3 time since the challenge. i cant believe u arnt gaspin for 1.x

Yeah I know, it's really odd isn't it?!? I saw in Morrissons that Lilt Zero is £1.98 or 3 for £3, need to get some of that!

Yeah I know, it's really odd isn't it?!? I saw in Morrissons that Lilt Zero is £1.98 or 3 for £3, need to get some of that!

I havent had lilt for ages. When i go shopin i dont realy luk at things like that coz if the kids c fizy pop its gone in a day.x

I havent had lilt for ages. When i go shopin i dont realy luk at things like that coz if the kids c fizy pop its gone in a day.x

Ha ha ha, you'll have to have a secret stash lol! Poppy is an odd child. Only drinks water lol x

Ha ha ha, you'll have to have a secret stash lol! Poppy is an odd child. Only drinks water lol x

So does tyler. Just atempted lesley n had to turn it off after 5 mins i realy hurt my calf yesterday doin it and was throbin wen doin lesley.x

So does tyler. Just atempted lesley n had to turn it off after 5 mins i realy hurt my calf yesterday doin it and was throbin wen doin lesley.x

Oh no :-( u ok sweetie?x

Back