If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I didnt c it but im guna have a luk. Wots wrong with the name tyler its nt like i called him pineapple haha.x

The most messed up thing about that interview that no one can get their head around is the fact she said she thought people who named their kids after places were stupid too then Phillip turned and said "but your daughters called India?" She literally couldn't explain herself???????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The most messed up thing about that interview that no one can get their head around is the fact she said she thought people who named their kids after places were stupid too then Phillip turned and said "but your daughters called India?" She literally couldn't explain herself???????

Havnt seen it-will watch when I Get home.
That's too funny tho-idiot! :D

I've just been delivered a Fanta Zero, Lilt Zero and Dr Pepper Zero, Whoop Whoop! X

Thanks Sweetie, he doesn't come till about 12 on weekends. X

Well that's rubbish.
Ours came ages ago.
Brought me a DVLA letter for my tax at the end of the month =(
Boooooo.
Hissssss.
Haha

I feel like I'm on Holiday, it's like a Staycation!!! No child to look after, sun lounger, beautiful sunshine, no jobs to do, plenty of soft drink, new book to read and lunch made and in the fridge! I feel like I'm on an All Inclusive Holiday!!! X

And I wasn't invited?!
You're rubbish.

Did I miss the part where you mentioned what you've done with Poppy today?!
Have you had enough of her, decided to give up vegetarianism, chopped her up into tiny pieces and stuck her in the freezer ready to snack on?!

OMG OMG OMG the Postman loves me, he brought me not one but two very special deliveries!!!

I opened Emma's one first and OMG it's amazing! I love the Cupcakes, you're so creative and the shades of purple are just beautiful :) I also love my (Will)PowerPuff Inspired Pic! Poppy is just going to love the Smurfette, do you know that was the exact Smurfette Pose which her birthday was themed to!!! The Invites, Her Dress, The Cupcakes, The Banners & Balloons, How spooky that you should choose that one!!!!
Your letter meant a lot Sweetie and I will treasure what it says forever, even if you did make me cry ;-)

Off to open the next Parcel now....x

I didnt c it but im guna have a luk. Wots wrong with the name tyler its nt like i called him pineapple haha.x

Lol that's just laughable, what an idiot she's shown herself to be!!! X

Havnt seen it-will watch when I Get home.
That's too funny tho-idiot! :D

Couldn't of said it better myself lol x

And I wasn't invited?!
You're rubbish.

Did I miss the part where you mentioned what you've done with Poppy today?!
Have you had enough of her, decided to give up vegetarianism, chopped her up into tiny pieces and stuck her in the freezer ready to snack on?!

I wonder how many PP she would be lol!!! You should come on a Staycation to Kent, that would be so cool!!! Poppy is seeing her dad today, first time in 11 Days so he best be keeping her for a decent amount of time!!!! X

OMG OMG OMG the Postman loves me, he brought me not one but two very special deliveries!!!

I opened Emma's one first and OMG it's amazing! I love the Cupcakes, you're so creative and the shades of purple are just beautiful :) I also love my (Will)PowerPuff Inspired Pic! Poppy is just going to love the Smurfette, do you know that was the exact Smurfette Pose which her birthday was themed to!!! The Invites, Her Dress, The Cupcakes, The Banners & Balloons, How spooky that you should choose that one!!!!
Your letter meant a lot Sweetie and I will treasure what it says forever, even if you did make me cry ;-)

I'm glad you liked it.
I couldn't decide which one I liked best, so I did them both.
Hope they fit well in your kitchen.

And how weird is that.
I picked it because it seemed the least provocative picture of her.
Glad it'll go down well.

I didn't mean to make you cry with my letter though.
Hopefully the (will)power pic will keep you motivated and get you to your goal in no time.
Not that you have a problem with willpower!
X

I'm glad you liked it.

And how weird is that.
Glad it'll go down well.

Hopefully the (will)power pic will keep you motivated and get you to your goal in no time.
X

They will definitely fit into my kitchen and once they are framed and hung I will take a pic so u can see :)
It's so cool to be a (Will)PowerPuffer! I've never been in a gang before!!!x

I'm glad you liked it.

And how weird is that.
Glad it'll go down well.

X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    689.5 KB · Views: 84
Oh, it did upload.

So yeah, awesome cream cake.
And I'd already bitten the end off - there was a cherry missing from the other end.

What on earth is going on?!

The pic uploaded on a completely different post and my other post is missing.

Basically, I went to Essex with my mum last July for 4 nights and we explored the south east.
Went To Brighton, Canterbury, Dover, all over the place.
Favourite place was Rochester though as the buildings were beautiful, the cobbles were gorgeous and the castle and cathedral were really cool.
But the best thing was the bakers where were bought a cream bun each for just 75p!!
Bargain and delish.
So trying to convince mum to go back just for that haha

They will definitely fit into my kitchen and once they are framed and hung I will take a pic so u can see :)
It's so cool to be a (Will)PowerPuffer! I've never been in a gang before!!!x

Glad they'll fit.
Look forward to seeing them up =) x

Aww u were so close to me then! I bet I know the Bakers in Rochester too, it's one of the best ones in Kent! Come to Kent Come to Kent!!!x

My.postmans been but no delivery.x:(

:-( Thats no fair :-( Silly Royal Mail :-( x

My.postmans been but no delivery.x:(

Well that's ridiculous because I sent them both at the same time.
I even went to the post office to post them so I made sure I got the right stamp on it.
Gutted =(
Sorry x

I even went to the post office to post them so I made sure I got the right stamp on it.
Gutted =(
Sorry x

Dont b sory hun it gives me sumthin to luk forward to on munday.x:)

Gutted =(
Sorry x

I've had this before when posting letters too :-( x

Dont b sory hun it gives me sumthin to luk forward to on munday.x:)

It sure will brighten your Monday up :) x

I'm actually bored of sunbathing....! I've read my book cover to cover, eaten my lunch and watched something on the ipad! Think I might take a walk to asda for a change of scenery and to earn some steps as Ive done a very pathetic 1180 today lol x

Back