If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Trying to catch up with the last couple of days. Always a challenge on your diary!

Hope you are feeling better after feeling sick this morning. I'm not one for actual sunbathing but like sitting on my swing seat in the shade with a book when its like this. Glad you are putting the sun lounger to good use :)

I'm actually bored of sunbathing....! I've read my book cover to cover, eaten my lunch and watched something on the ipad! Think I might take a walk to asda for a change of scenery and to earn some steps as Ive done a very pathetic 1180 today lol x

I'm not much of a sunbather myself.
A) cuz I'm pasty and burn. And B) because I'm easily bored.
I can't sit there doing nothing.

A beach holiday is my worst nightmare.
I much prefer exploring and doing things.
When I go to the seaside, I'll spend like 3 minutes on the beach before wanting to do something else.
I find swimming boring too.
Same thing for hours - yawn. Can't be bothered with it. Too repetitive.

I'd love to be able to sunbathe but u can guarantee if I tried I'd hear Mmmuuummmm can I do this, have that, she did this, he did that so there's no point even trying.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They will definitely fit into my kitchen and once they are framed and hung I will take a pic so u can see :)
It's so cool to be a (Will)PowerPuffer! I've never been in a gang before!!!x

Serena (Will)PowerPuffer - like that. I used to see your thread when you did sw. You had said you were going to ww. So pleased for you for doing so well.

Trying to catch up with the last couple of days. Always a challenge on your diary!

Hope you are feeling better after feeling sick this morning. I'm not one for actual sunbathing but like sitting on my swing seat in the shade with a book when its like this. Glad you are putting the sun lounger to good use :)

All the cool kids definitely hang out here ;-) Poppy always want me to get us a Swing Seat but it would take all the garden lol x

I'm not much of a sunbather myself.
A) cuz I'm pasty and burn. And B) because I'm easily bored.
I can't sit there doing nothing.

A beach holiday is my worst nightmare.
I much prefer exploring and doing things.
When I go to the seaside, I'll spend like 3 minutes on the beach before wanting to do something else.
I find swimming boring too.
Same thing for hours - yawn. Can't be bothered with it. Too repetitive.

I hate doing stuff on holiday, I do enough when I'm at home so holidays are for relaxing!!! I managed 4 Hours today so not too bad :) And plus I started and finished a book Ive not had chance to read yet!!!!x

I'd love to be able to sunbathe but u can guarantee if I tried I'd hear Mmmuuummmm can I do this, have that, she did this, he did that so there's no point even trying.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's why I made the best of it when the child wasn't here otherwise mine would be much the same as your followed by 'Mummy is trying to sunbathe' lol x

Serena (Will)PowerPuffer - like that. I used to see your thread when you did sw. You had said you were going to ww. So pleased for you for doing so well.

I must have a Doppelgänger as Ive never been on minimins before ww on 17th may?!? Thanks for posting tho!x

Didnt no u did sw hun.x

Neither did I lol x

What book did u read hon?

So I walked to Morrissons and back but still only done 5450 Steps :-( Did get some Flying Saucers which are Veggie and only 2pp for a whole packet! Randomly they were doing their final reductions at 3 so I got some mango, soup mix (which I don't normally buy but it'll be 0pp and was cheap!), Quorn Leek and Gruyere Escalopes and a Veggie Lasagne for emergencies (Only works out 9pp which is good for a non ww ready meal!) Enjoyed my walk even if the step count is rubbish!!!x

So I walked to Morrissons and back but still only done 5450 Steps :-( Did get some Flying Saucers which are Veggie and only 2pp for a whole packet! Randomly they were doing their final reductions at 3 so I got some mango, soup mix (which I don't normally buy but it'll be 0pp and was cheap!), Quorn Leek and Gruyere Escalopes and a Veggie Lasagne for emergencies (Only works out 9pp which is good for a non ww ready meal!) Enjoyed my walk even if the step count is rubbish!!!x

Cath Kidston Autobiography :) x

Wow-where to start-yum To flying saucers-love them. That leek and Gruyere escalopes sound divine aswel. Must keep eye out for them.

And was book good? I know nothing bout her except I love her stuff! Outlet store in the town I live in. So hard not to buy everything! :D

Wow-where to start-yum To flying saucers-love them. That leek and Gruyere escalopes sound divine aswel. Must keep eye out for them.

And was book good? I know nothing bout her except I love her stuff! Outlet store in the town I live in. So hard not to buy everything! :D

Omg You have an Outlet Store! We only have the Normal Stores. Pre WW I won a Competition to go here...

image-1364460960.jpg

It was held at Head Office! We had a Tour and made Caths Cottage out of Cake, it was the most epic day of my life! I also stumbled across a Red Carpet Event in Leicester Square and managed to meet lots of Celebs, wow what a day! Still gives me Butterflies thinking about that day! X

Finally I was unsweaty enough to try them on...

image-3400249360.jpg

image-1797932618.jpg

Sorry for the dodgy pics but wanted to try them before Poppy got home! They fit lovely but are very see through, definitely need to get some light knickers!

PS- i well look like I caught the sun in those pics! X

Wow u luk stunnin hun. I love that peachy colour. I told u they wud fit. So is it dominos 2nite for u hun. Just had a chicken salad and im so full. I Think ive got this sataday under control.x

Wow u luk stunnin hun. I love that peachy colour. I told u they wud fit. So is it dominos 2nite for u hun. Just had a chicken salad and im so full. I Think ive got this sataday under control.x

Whoop Whoop for the Saturday control, just knew you could do it :) Tonight is indeed D-Day, just deciding whether to have a 6 Slice Pizza on its own or have a 4 Slice Pizza and Wedges!x

Whoop Whoop for the Saturday control, just knew you could do it :) Tonight is indeed D-Day, just deciding whether to have a 6 Slice Pizza on its own or have a 4 Slice Pizza and Wedges!x

Mmm thats a tough 1. Im not a great lover of wedges so i would prob have the 6 slices now if they were chips that would b a different matta.x

Mmm thats a tough 1. Im not a great lover of wedges so i would prob have the 6 slices now if they were chips that would b a different matta.x

Lol! I'm not sure what to do! I could get a 4 Slice Pizza. Wedges and Doughballs and just have it tonight and tomorrow night. That way id have all my favourite things! X

Back