If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

So just keep my phone on me and it will calculate? Cool. Will do that when I get home cos have WiFi. :D Thanks. x

yeah i had it in my handbag and worked really well , i tested it via doing like 30 steps etc and was accurate, if you have a smartphone, you should be able to put it on 'packet data-3g or whatever u have when ur out and about and stilluse it and wifi when at home ;) x

Jane Norman make clothes for women with no boobs. I've tried clothes on in there before I am a 12 up top but I can't get into 14 or 16 tops in there coz they never fit my boobs, how many small chested 14-16 women do you know? I don't know any.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yeah i had it in my handbag and worked really well , i tested it via doing like 30 steps etc and was accurate, if you have a smartphone, you should be able to put it on 'packet data-3g or whatever u have when ur out and about and stilluse it and wifi when at home ;) x

Ah great. Ya I have good data deal on phone so don't mind it running in background. Just when downloading apps I prefer to do it thru WiFi. But that's great. I'm excited now. :D x

Ya just curious having heard how many you do-I couldn't even guess..... not sure if day off or day at work wud be more... we'll see I guess. :D x

I clearly do less at the Weekend than I do in the Weekdays, I blame Poppy being at home! X

You're a tech guru ;-) x

Jane Norman make clothes for women with no boobs. I've tried clothes on in there before I am a 12 up top but I can't get into 14 or 16 tops in there coz they never fit my boobs, how many small chested 14-16 women do you know? I don't know any.

I certainly don't know any! I've got this body and still these silly boobies lol x

Ah great. Ya I have good data deal on phone so don't mind it running in background. Just when downloading apps I prefer to do it thru WiFi. But that's great. I'm excited now. :D x

You're easily impressed! X

Ya I'm the same. My boobs are always big even when I loose weight and their tops just don't seem to get any bigger even when sizes go up...

When I started WW some kind person told me about a PP Friendly Cheese Sauce I can make with Philadelphia and Knorr Stock Pot, I have both ingredients and now can't find the recipe! Can the kind person please come forward and let me know the recipe, I will love you forever! Lots of Love. X

Ya I'm the same. My boobs are always big even when I loose weight and their tops just don't seem to get any bigger even when sizes go up...

Same here and other people want a boob job lol x

When I started WW some kind person told me about a PP Friendly Cheese Sauce I can make with Philadelphia and Knorr Stock Pot, I have both ingredients and now can't find the recipe! Can the kind person please come forward and let me know the recipe, I will love you forever! Lots of Love. X

Oh is this one for lasagna or something. Was gona make one Friday and was gona start looking soon so yes please-kind person please come forward :D x

Oh is this one for lasagna or something. Was gona make one Friday and was gona start looking soon so yes please-kind person please come forward :D x

I've tried to search in my subscribed threads but can't find it :-( x

I think it was dub chick, or mrs lmc, you'll find them on my thread.

I think it was dub chick, or mrs lmc, you'll find them on my thread.

Is ok if I copy and paste to ask on your thread? X

Do U have a calculator? If u don't I could work out how much u can have for 0pp? X *Edit* 14g of Normal Tesco or 13g of Everyday Value or 24g of Reduced Sugar & Salt. X

I got an app that is a calculator so will see if I can work it out, Thankyou

I got an app that is a calculator so will see if I can work it out, Thankyou

Cool :) if you get stuck just let me know, I love working stuff out! X

Cool :) if you get stuck just let me know, I love working stuff out! X

:D I will remember that for future reference! R u using the ww calc

:D I will remember that for future reference! R u using the ww calc

I've got Value Diary and WW Calculator on my iPad. X

Is ok if I copy and paste to ask on your thread? X

I think Frances was on about it last week so I've asked her on her thread. I'll let u know. :D x

Do they come out the same? I used to have value on my Iphone but im on android now my calc is on the point tracker app, and it is pp not points

I think Frances was on about it last week so I've asked her on her thread. I'll let u know. :D x

The Jungle Drums are at work! X

Do they come out the same? I used to have value on my Iphone but im on android now my calc is on the point tracker app, and it is pp not points

I think u can get Value for Android? X

Back