If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Me 2. U gota take a pic of that hun. The more crumble the better.x

I like about 5 inches of crumble, half an inch of apple lol x

My hubby makes great ones, massive with cadburys dairy milk over the top. Yummy:)

Mmmmmm those sound so tasty! I've not had Profiteroles in years! X

Mornin hun. So have u decided on thd plans for the day.x

Morning Sweetie, No plans as yet, still need to get my soup blended as it was too hot to do last night. How's u today? X

Morning Sweeties :)

Last night I decided to make some soup and here's the finished article...

image-742890195.jpg

It's 350g Portions of Carrot, Butternut Squash, Onion & Coriander Soup and it works out at just 1pp per portion :) Going to serve with Hovis Best of Both Roll which is 4pp.

I've decided not to go to Primarni today, I've ordered something from Matalan for Poppy which I will need to collect so will do Primarni at the same time to save two journeys.

Hope you all have a fab Wednesday, lots of love. X

Morning.

There's something wrong with that picture - that's not 6 identical tubs =O
Haha.

So if you're not off to primarni today, what you got in mind?

Morning.

There's something wrong with that picture - that's not 6 identical tubs =O
Haha.

So if you're not off to primarni today, what you got in mind?

There's a reason for that...the two red tubs were cooked in the Slow Cooker and are for tomorrow's lunch, the other four were cooked in Saucepans and are going to be frozen so ner ner! X

1 orange tub luks bigger than the other 1.w

Nice try!!! Both identical tubs with identically weighed contents so ner ner to you too! X

Theres a realy nice lukin soup recipe in my mag hudm. Pea,mint and lettuce. It actualy luks nice. Let me no if u want the recipe.x

Hey hon
What u get up to for tHe day? x

Theres a realy nice lukin soup recipe in my mag hudm. Pea,mint and lettuce. It actualy luks nice. Let me no if u want the recipe.x

Pea, Mint and Lettuce, that sounds random! X

Hey hon
What u get up to for tHe day? x

My day was a bit pants really :-( I walked into town for some exercise and treated myself to a Salad Bar Bowl from Morrissons to go with my Roll once I got home, I ate that and then felt really poorly and tired :-( Ended up sleeping under the blanket, lucky I set an alarm as I don't think I would of woke up for the School Run! X

Pea, Mint and Lettuce, that sounds random! X

My day was a bit pants really :-( I walked into town for some exercise and treated myself to a Salad Bar Bowl from Morrissons to go with my Roll once I got home, I ate that and then felt really poorly and tired :-( Ended up sleeping under the blanket, lucky I set an alarm as I don't think I would of woke up for the School Run! X

Oh no. U OK now? Was it the heat and walking in it? x

Back