If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

My little boy has night terrors and sleepwalks its awful he can be screaming at me with his eyes wide open and the terror on his face is so scary. He's 9 and I find it quite hard coz I have to be physical with him to direct him back to bed. We've had to buy an air con unit for his room because its worse when he gets hot. Bless you I know what it's like it's horrid.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck hunny xxx

My little boy has night terrors and sleepwalks its awful he can be screaming at me with his eyes wide open and the terror on his face is so scary. He's 9 and I find it quite hard coz I have to be physical with him to direct him back to bed. We've had to buy an air con unit for his room because its worse when he gets hot. Bless you I know what it's like it's horrid.

Awwww bless him, must be awful for you Sweetie. Hugs. X

Good luck for WI BTW:)

good luck hunny xxx

Thanks Sweetie, just about to update now....

Good Morning Sweeties :)

So I'm back from WI....19 Weeklies Used and 22 AP Earned this week...I lost...2lbs!

OMG OMG!

That's 12lbs in 8wks :)

9lbs to go (Trina we really are Poddington Peas!)

Off to Primarni and KFC now, lots of love Sweeties....x

So I'm back from WI....19 Weeklies Used and 22 AP Earned this week...I lost...2lbs!

OMG OMG!

Awesome loss, well done.xxx

Morning Sweeties

I had the night from hell, not joking when I say I had NO sleep whatsoever :-( Poppy had really bad night terrors and I just couldn't settle, think I saw every hour in coupled with trying to settle her :-(

Really need to see a loss today to boost my mood I think.

Nothing much else to say at the moment.....lots of love x

Oh no, poor you & Poppy :( Hope you both have good days today and you see it on the scales :D

OMG OMG!

Hadn't got this far yet....WELL DONE, that's brilliant, 12lb in 8 weeks, that's a huge accomplishment, you must be so focused...enjoy Primarni :)

OMG OMG!

Wow congratulations!!!!

OMG OMG!

Well dun hun. whoopwhoop. New u wud get a gud loss. Lets get this last 9 shifted 2getha hun.x enjoy your first kfc and hope u get sum lovely stuf in primani. Yay go u.x:D

good luck hunny xxx

thats btilliant serena well done you x

doh didn't see the earlier post! ( like u say can never keep up) well done that's brilliant. such an inspiration xxx

Wow fantastic loss honey well done, have a good day x

OMG OMG!

Woop Woop Woop!!
Knew you'd smash it!
That's awesome.
You're 4/7ths of the way there.
That's more than half.
Yayyyyyy!!!!
So amazing.
Well done!!!!!!

P.S.
You're 5% body weight loss was 6.5lbs off and your 10% body weight loss is 13lbs, so just one more lb and you'll be 10% lighter!
Brilliant work, well done.

Hey Sweeties :)

I'm back from shopping...

Thank you for all your kind words re WI, it means a lot to me to have all of you for support.

I had an ok shopping trip although it has to be said that Primarni was a bit of a let down

Ended up getting these 4 Thicker Strap Vest Tops, the Thin Strap ones were made of an awful material, they made me look all fat and horrid :-( These ones were far more flattering! And they were a Size 6, Whoop Whoop! X

image-3389017016.jpg

Also got myself this to wear when I take Poppy to see the Smurfs 2...

image-2536074128.jpg

These are my new Sandals to make up for the pair I've worn out with all the walking...

image-4095452500.jpg

And the all important knickers to go under the new dresses...

image-963210043.jpg

I also managed to find this in a Chairty Shop for £1, a total bargain as the Nike Sportswear is normally very pricey...

image-3559735874.jpg

All in all a productive ish day, I also tucked into this for lunch at KFC as planned...

image-100406699.jpg

Naughty but Nice and only 11pp :)

Lots of love Sweeties. X

Back