If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

What do you have to eat in KFC? Coz its all chicken innit?xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What do you have to eat in KFC? Coz its all chicken innit?xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a Corn Cobette (4pp), BBQ Beans (3pp) and Coleslaw (4pp). With a Pepsi Max to wash it down :) x

Great news on the loss, well done. You are motoring towards target :)

And great buys in primark. Especially like the stripey vests. And a size 6??? I can't even dream of that size. You really are teeny tiny.

Great news on the loss, well done. You are motoring towards target :)

And great buys in primark. Especially like the stripey vests. And a size 6??? I can't even dream of that size. You really are teeny tiny.

I think they will look lovely with Denim Shorts/Skirts :) Most people don't believe me when I say I'm a size 6 so it's nice that people on here don't question how small I am! X PS-Can't believe I've been going 8 Weeks and only have 9lbs to go! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Pasta Bake Take 2 was just as yummy as Take 1! Feeling like I've eaten very well today with that and KFC, who says being on a diet is all about the lettuce?!?

I've got the first Washing Load in, always do the Washing on a Friday Evening, 2nd Load is sorted and ready to go in!

Just checked my Pedometer and my two School Walks, walking to WI and Shopping Trip have earned me 6AP aka 24802 Steps, Go Me!

This Weekend is again going to be a bit low on AP/Steps I fear :-(

Tomorrow I'm going to walk with Poppy into Town so I can get my Greggs Belgian Bun (Yes that's the one I haven't shut up about!) and then we are off to the Village Fair near my Mum & Dad House, I've already made my Vegetarian Chilli & Chilli Cous Cous so I'm not tempted by the Stalls! In the evening I think I've got friends coming over for the rest of my 'Cheat Meal' which this week I think will be Chinese as its a bit lower than Dominos to allow for the fore mentioned Belgian Bun :)

Lots of love to all. X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Pasta Bake Take 2 was just as yummy as Take 1! Feeling like I've eaten very well today with that and KFC, who says being on a diet is all about the lettuce?!?

I've got the first Washing Load in, always do the Washing on a Friday Evening, 2nd Load is sorted and ready to go in!

Just checked my Pedometer and my two School Walks, walking to WI and Shopping Trip have earned me 6AP aka 24802 Steps, Go Me!

This Weekend is again going to be a bit low on AP/Steps I fear :-(

Tomorrow I'm going to walk with Poppy into Town so I can get my Greggs Belgian Bun (Yes that's the one I haven't shut up about!) and then we are off to the Village Fair near my Mum & Dad House, I've already made my Vegetarian Chilli & Chilli Cous Cous so I'm not tempted by the Stalls! In the evening I think I've got friends coming over for the rest of my 'Cheat Meal' which this week I think will be Chinese as its a bit lower than Dominos to allow for the fore mentioned Belgian Bun :)

Lots of love to all. X

I want a belgian bun now. I mite have 1 next week.x

Not sure hun id need the cals and sat fat to work it out.x

420Cal but they don't give Sat Fat, Just normal fat which is 5g. X

420Cal but they don't give Sat Fat, Just normal fat which is 5g. X

Wel i think i heard that if theres no sat fat then u half the fat so i did it as 3g to b on the safe side so that works out as 6.5,not bad for that.def guna get 1 next week.x

Wel i think i heard that if theres no sat fat then u half the fat so i did it as 3g to b on the safe side so that works out as 6.5,not bad for that.def guna get 1 next week.x

Ooooo that's really good value then, it's 11pp. X

love your new bits and bobs, and would love love love to be able to fit into the size they are 6-8 I'm well jel ;-) lol xox

Just catching up-well done on your loss today love :) you're doing so well, v pleased for you. Loving your sandals btw ;) x

Thanks Sweetie :) They also did Cream with Black Polka Dots but those didn't go down to a 3 :-( x

Wot r u having for your treat 2nite then hun with your remaing points.x

I don't have any PP left cos of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner :-( Lucky I'm still filled up from dinner. X

We r hun and we wil do it. Ive heard chicken kebab in pita r low in points but i dnt have the books 4 that. What does that work out in pp hun or even just the chicken and salad and no pita.x

my takeaway choice is always large chicken shish kebab with chilli sauce, i count the chicken as 8pp and the pitta as 6pp as they are bigger than shop ones so 14pp (this is for large one x

Back