If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

OH i spent sunday looking for some mini meringue nests. used to always have them in the house but never replaced when finished the last ones. So have to try different shops tomoro! Just from looking at your deserts! :)
You've done great steps today even with the 'pause' time. You'll walk your legs off. :)
I'm very jealous of poppy's social life! I can live through her... and you. :)

yes you have !!!! please keep ur deserts to yourself in future young lady ;) x

Only if you keep your mushy peas to yourself ;-) x

OH i spent sunday looking for some mini meringue nests. used to always have them in the house but never replaced when finished the last ones. So have to try different shops tomoro! Just from looking at your deserts! :)
You've done great steps today even with the 'pause' time. You'll walk your legs off. :)
I'm very jealous of poppy's social life! I can live through her... and you. :)

I'm worried that if I keep walking I'm going to end up 4ft 9in ;-) x PS-Good Luck on your meringue hunt! I'm very fussy and like Mini Meringue Nests, not just Mini Meringues and yes there is a difference! X

Only if you keep your mushy peas to yourself ;-) x

I'm worried that if I keep walking I'm going to end up 4ft 9in ;-) x PS-Good Luck on your meringue hunt! I'm very fussy and like Mini Meringue Nests, not just Mini Meringues and yes there is a difference! X

Hehe. Ya I understand the different but I crumble mine anyway so just get mini meringue drops. :D

Somehow managed to miss your diary yesterday evening, oops.

I really wouldn't worry about your pedometer being on pause - you did loads and loads of steps despite this. And as someone else said they fact that you know you are walking so much should be sufficient without knowing the exact amount of activity points earnt. Especially as you don't eat them anyway.

I hear you've got macaroni cheese today? Mine was lovely last night although it did feel a bit warm for it.

Somehow managed to miss your diary yesterday evening, oops.

I really wouldn't worry about your pedometer being on pause - you did loads and loads of steps despite this. And as someone else said they fact that you know you are walking so much should be sufficient without knowing the exact amount of activity points earnt. Especially as you don't eat them anyway.

I hear you've got macaroni cheese today? Mine was lovely last night although it did feel a bit warm for it.

I've just finished making it, it's all ready to go into the oven later :) Its Poppy's Favourite so she's going to be particularly chuffed I think! X

Afternoon hun :) ooh macaroni cheese is one of my favourites, is it low pp? Probably is knowing you! ;) xx

I loooove macaroni cheese! My favourite though is the Kraft mac and cheese that's an unnatural shade of orange and probably really really bad for you lol! x

Afternoon hun :) ooh macaroni cheese is one of my favourites, is it low pp? Probably is knowing you! ;) xx

It's 10pp for the Portion Size I've made? Then I'm just going to serve it with 0pp veg. X

I loooove macaroni cheese! My favourite though is the Kraft mac and cheese that's an unnatural shade of orange and probably really really bad for you lol! x

You really sold that to me ;-) I bet it's high in pp, most of those type of things normally are! X

It's amazing! Think I might have to get a packet for a treat one day even if its a million pp lol xx

ETA - iv just checked the pp and its only 7pp per cup so it's not actually too bad! It's really rich and filling so I think that would be enough for a lunch with some fruit after.. Ooo I'm gonna get some now lol!

It's amazing! Think I might have to get a packet for a treat one day even if its a million pp lol xx

ETA - iv just checked the pp and its only 7pp per cup so it's not actually too bad! It's really rich and filling so I think that would be enough for a lunch with some fruit after.. Ooo I'm gonna get some now lol!

I just checked the Batchelors one and that's 13pp for a Sachet so must be similar. X

Im waitin:) wots going to b the treat this week hun have u decided? please dont say belgium bun coz that didnt go to plan last week at all haha.x

Sorry was busy catching up (wait let me start again...!)

Sorry was busy reading through everyone's diaries! No official treat this week as I'm at a big get together on Saturday and gonna need all my Weeklies for that! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

I'm finally here to update!

Wednesday has been hot hot hot and I really couldn't face the gardening, ground was too hard and I was too hot so I popped out with a friend!

Tonight's Dinner was a very yummy Homemade Macaroni Cheese (10pp) and Steamed Broccoli/Carrots/Cauliflower, such a tasty meal and far better than any packet/tin/ready meal!

image-2337942325.jpg

I'm looking forward to one of my Homemade Eton Mess Puddings once Poppy goes to bed, no Chocolate in it tonight as I already had a Time Out before I went up the School earlier and try not to have chocolate more than once a day cos of my IBS.

I'm already feeling a bit apprehensive about WI even though its not till Friday! My appetite has taken such a nose dive this week an I've only used 1 Weekly, it doesn't bode for a good loss!

I'm currently at over 18000 Steps today, not bad for a nothing sort of a day!

Lots of Love Sweeties :) x

Sorry was busy catching up (wait let me start again...!)

Sorry was busy reading through everyone's diaries! No official treat this week as I'm at a big get together on Saturday and gonna need all my Weeklies for that! X

Thats beta hun i thort have i missed sumthing and is poppy eatin her mac and cheese alone while u catch up haha. Your busy every wkend hun,do u ever have an easy 1. Im only jelous haha dont think we r doing anything this wkend.x

Thats beta hun i thort have i missed sumthing and is poppy eatin her mac and cheese alone while u catch up haha. Your busy every wkend hun,do u ever have an easy 1. Im only jelous haha dont think we r doing anything this wkend.x

Poppy scoffed a portion which was as big as mine, it's her favourite after all! I think I will rest when I'm dead ;-) x

Poppy scoffed a portion which was as big as mine, it's her favourite after all! I think I will rest when I'm dead ;-) x

Aww bless her. Leahs a gud eater but tyler isnt. Yeh wel ul have a nice long rest then hun lifes for living after all.x

Aww bless her. Leahs a gud eater but tyler isnt. Yeh wel ul have a nice long rest then hun lifes for living after all.x

Did u see the pic? X

Yum yum. macaroni cheese :) Doesn't quite feel like the weather for it does it? But i still managed to eat mine in the end yesterday. How did you make yours?

Back