If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Evening Sweeties :)

On Saturday some friends of my family are visiting from Bristol, they moved there a couple of years ago and we went to visit them last September so this time they are coming up here.

It's going to be a nightmare for food, I've volunteered to make Cakes as I'm famous for my Cakes, I didn't want to make my usual Buttercream laden ones a)because its going to be a scorcher on Saturday and i thought they might melt and b)because I want to beable to eat one!

I've decided to make 12 Marbled Chocolate Cakes and 12 Marbled Chocolate Orange Cakes, just done the Rainman bit and they still work out at 7pp each :-( It's probably because I refuse to use Cocoa Powder and therefore melt real chocolate in lol.

So that's going to be a test for my Dailies/weeklies :-( At least I can't drink alcohol so my drinks will be 0pp.

Then on Monday I found out a good friend is making a Stopover Trip from Scotland so I'm out to lunch :-( I really wanted to say no because of Saturday but I couldn't be mean as she's coming from Scotland and that's a long long way! It's a sort of Working Men's Club place which does food so hopefully I can just stick to a Jacket Potato or Omelette.

I really hope I get a good result tomorrow as I've got a feeling the week ahead is going to be rather bumpy! X

Oh no, if you lived closer I'd send Mr M round. He's an electrician:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can he sort anything else out too ;-) x

You'll be fine Hun, you have plenty of weeklies to use x

You'll be fine Hun, you have plenty of weeklies to use x

It'll be a new set but just hope 49 is enough, so hard to count in someone else's house! X

Can he sort anything else out too ;-) x

R U Tryin to husband pinch for your own needs haha. Wow ur weekend sounds realy lovely and so do your cakes 4 that matter. Im sure you wil b ok for lunch with your friend. Stop worying bout 2moz aswel u wil do fine.x p.s you r askin for trouble with them cherries.x:D

R U Tryin to husband pinch for your own needs haha. Wow ur weekend sounds realy lovely and so do your cakes 4 that matter. Im sure you wil b ok for lunch with your friend. Stop worying bout 2moz aswel u wil do fine.x p.s you r askin for trouble with them cherries.x:D

I forgot to mention that in the middle of the get together and the lunch I'm going to a Fun Day but I'm planning on taking a picnic to that to save money so fingers crossed that will keep the pp cost down there! X

I forgot to mention that in the middle of the get together and the lunch I'm going to a Fun Day but I'm planning on taking a picnic to that to save money so fingers crossed that will keep the pp cost down there! X

Gosh hun u have got a busy weekend. At least its picnic weather tho.x

Gosh hun u have got a busy weekend. At least its picnic weather tho.x

I have indeed! Tomorrows gonna be mental as well, don't think I'm actually going to stop for the next 5 days lol x

Think of the a.p u wil earn tho. Wots your plans for 2moz.x

Walk Poppy to School then to WI then to Sainsburys. Then my friend is coming over for lunch, walk to collect Poppy, bring her home, get her ready and then walk her to town for her next Party of the week! X

Good luck with WI tomorrow.
You'll do well, you've had a good week food wise, exercise wise, and you don't seem to have a blockage (even though you had cherries!!)

Your weekend sounds great... I'm working on saturday =(

And I seriously need to be friends with Poppy - she is always out at parties!!

Good luck with WI tomorrow.
You'll do well, you've had a good week food wise, exercise wise, and you don't seem to have a blockage (even though you had cherries!!)

Your weekend sounds great... I'm working on saturday =(

And I seriously need to be friends with Poppy - she is always out at parties!!

Hopefully if the Cherries are gonna block me up it will be after WI lol, keeping everything crossed that this (Will)PowerPuffer doesn't let the team down! C

U always will b. If it wasnt for u and emma id stil b 12.2 or bigger stil eating and doin no exersice. u 2 r stars.x

Now you're a (Will)PowerPuffer who's so close to goal ;-) x

I don't wanna get booted out! I was a founding member! X

We could never boot you out. The PowerPuff girls wouldn't be the PowerPuff girls if there were less than three of them, so therefore the (will)PowerPuff girls can't survive with less than 3 either!

And your rite by my side. we wil get there hun.x

I hope you're right Sweetie. X

We could never boot you out. The PowerPuff girls wouldn't be the PowerPuff girls if there were less than three of them, so therefore the (will)PowerPuff girls can't survive with less than 3 either!

You could boot me out and replace me ;-) x

Back