If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

instead of cakes serena what about a summer pudding ? then you could use ww bread or are you just going to swerve the cakes.

have you tested ur pedometer per step taken (im just curious) :) x

U always will b. If it wasnt for u and emma id stil b 12.2 or bigger stil eating and doin no exersice. u 2 r stars.x

You've both done so well and I'm so proud of you both for your amazing determination.
Every time I click onto your thread Trina, I see your first post.
And you just sound so down and are struggling and you just seemed like giving up.
But so few weeks later you are this slim gorgeous woman, who wears colours out of her comfort zone, looks fantabulous in them and are so motivated to do this.
So proud.

And Serena, it still makes me sad that you have no real life support around you.
I don't know what I would have done without my real life support.
But you have the second best thing - minimins support.
It's advertised as the friendliest weight loss forum and it really is.
I'm so glad you joined up because now I get to talk to a gorgeous and beautiful slim lady who cheers me up.
You are doing amazingly well - better than me I'd say as you are losing weight whilst struggling with the likes of not being able to exercise officially, ibs problems, problems with the DWP and you're still powering through.
Absolute inspiration!!

Love you both huge amounts!!

You've both done so well and I'm so proud of you both for your amazing determination.
And you just sound so down and are struggling and you just seemed like giving up.
But so few weeks later you are this slim gorgeous woman, who wears colours out of her comfort zone, looks fantabulous in them and are so motivated to do this.
So proud.

And Serena, it still makes me sad that you have no real life support around you.
I'm so glad you joined up because now I get to talk to a gorgeous and beautiful slim lady who cheers me up.
You are doing amazingly well - better than me I'd say as you are losing weight whilst struggling with the likes of not being able to exercise officially, ibs problems, problems with the DWP and you're still powering through.
Absolute inspiration!!

Aww thats was so lovely hun. Its words like that that makes me want to keep on going. U r both amazing and i couldnt have dun it without u both. U realy cheer me up and make me believe in myself. Emma hun u realy are an inspiration the amount u have lost in the short space of time is just wow. U should b so so proud of yourself. Serena hun u are exactly wot emma said and u shud b so proud. Its harder for u coz of your ibs but u neva give up. Thank you both coz without u i wouldnt of dun it. Love u both to the moon and back. Mwah.x

instead of cakes serena what about a summer pudding ? then you could use ww bread or are you just going to swerve the cakes.

have you tested ur pedometer per step taken (im just curious) :) x

I have indeed tested it and its pretty accurate! I'm going to make the Cakes and I may allow myself to spend 7pp on one, think ill see what the result tomorrow is first! X

So proud.

Absolute inspiration!!

Awwwww thanks Sweetie Pie, I guess life has never been easy for me so I've just learnt to shake myself off and get on with it! Minimins is the greatest support that I could ask for, I found out from my Mum that a few people have been talking about my silly weight loss and how they don't think I should go any further, well they can just do one, they are only jealous! X

Aww thats was so lovely hun. Its words like that that makes me want to keep on going. U r both amazing and i couldnt have dun it without u both. U realy cheer me up and make me believe in myself. Emma hun u realy are an inspiration the amount u have lost in the short space of time is just wow. U should b so so proud of yourself. Serena hun u are exactly wot emma said and u shud b so proud. Its harder for u coz of your ibs but u neva give up. Thank you both coz without u i wouldnt of dun it. Love u both to the moon and back. Mwah.x

There's a lot of love in this thread tonight! X

Hey honey.Great day-have stuck those escalopes on new shopping list cos forgot to look for them last time and they sound so yum!
Don't worry bout tomoro cos 1) you'll be great and 2) stress affects your weight-retaining and 3) stress is not good for IBS!!!! :) xxx

Hey honey.Great day-have stuck those escalopes on new shopping list cos forgot to look for them last time and they sound so yum!
Don't worry bout tomoro cos 1) you'll be great and 2) stress affects your weight-retaining and 3) stress is not good for IBS!!!! :) xxx

Awwww bless ya Brona, thanks for that :) Ive just come to realise that what will be will be! Those Escalopes are amazing, they are in the Fresh bit but I froze them to use one at a time. X

good luck for weigh in tomo, you might have to up ur food intake as you are burning off so much (same as atomic) xx

good luck for weigh in tomo, you might have to up ur food intake as you are burning off so much (same as atomic) xx

If I don't see a Loss tomorrow or worse still a gain, I am going to be maxing out those weeklies! X

Awwww bless ya Brona, thanks for that :) Ive just come to realise that what will be will be! Those Escalopes are amazing, they are in the Fresh bit but I froze them to use one at a time. X

Good to know. Will do the same. :) xx

Y R people talkin and sayin your weight loss is sily. Wot does your mum and dad think about it. Yeh hun the can do 1 its not there business.x

If I don't see a Loss tomorrow or worse still a gain, I am going to be maxing out those weeklies! X

Well it will be a good trial and error. :)

Good to know. Will do the same. :) xx

I freeze anything and everything! Hate to see food going to waste! X

Y R people talkin and sayin your weight loss is sily. Wot does your mum and dad think about it. Yeh hun the can do 1 its not there business.x

People think I'm small enough as it is, what people don't understand is that my weight really affects my health, at my heaviest I was on crutches as I couldn't even walk, I've also weighed far less than my goal weight as an adult (7 3 to be exact) as I'm just small framed! Mum and Dad aren't supportive, they always try to get me to eat stuff or bring stuff round and they think I'm far too obsessive when I go out, they say I'm boring etc etc. x

Well it will be a good trial and error. :)

Think I'm gonna have no choice with all this eating out! X

I freeze anything and everything! Hate to see food going to waste! X

People think I'm small enough as it is, what people don't understand is that my weight really affects my health, at my heaviest I was on crutches as I couldn't even walk, I've also weighed far less than my goal weight as an adult (7 3 to be exact) as I'm just small framed! Mum and Dad aren't supportive, they always try to get me to eat stuff or bring stuff round and they think I'm far too obsessive when I go out, they say I'm boring etc etc. x

Think I'm gonna have no choice with all this eating out! X

Well u arnt hun and dont let wot people say get to u. Your doin it 4 u and only u. Just tel them nothin n then the cant talk.x

Well u arnt hun and dont let wot people say get to u. Your doin it 4 u and only u. Just tel them nothin n then the cant talk.x

I don't say anything but clearly my disappearing body must be their topic of conversation! They are only jealous, one of them goes to WW and proceeded to eat a sandwich, two fruit scones and biscuits for lunch! X

Jealous of your motivation I bet! You're doing so well! x

Jealous of your motivation I bet! You're doing so well! x

I myself have wondered if I've set myself a goal which is too low for my age etc but only I will make that decision, not them silly women! X

I myself have wondered if I've set myself a goal which is too low for my age etc but only I will make that decision, not them silly women! X

How old are you sweet? If you don't mind me asking of course! I think if you start to struggle with losing then maybe call target but only if you find yourself struggling to lose/using your points same as always and not losing. Apparently the "optimum" BMI for a woman is 22.7 (so my nurse told me!) so your goal weight is slightly under that, probably spot on for you though! Either way its your choice nobody else! x

Aw hon-only you know whats right for you and if you know you'll be healthier and happier at your goal weight then so be it.
Its very hard to listen to people say 'oh you don't need to loose weight'. I get that too. so now I cut people off really quickly and say 'if you saw me naked you wouldn't say that' or the less offensive (depending on who it is) 'I was smaller than this a few years ago so I know that's a healthy weight-talk to me then!' .

And you're right-that person in WW is prob jealous! Id hate to see her facing the scales in her next class! :)
You are an amazing person and if you think you can be more amazing when you loose weight then I can't wait to get to know that person :)

And as for you goal. You're a sensible woman-you'll know when you get closer to it whether its too low or not. you'll know when to stop. :)

I hate waste too. its a great skill ive learned-how much food can be frozen! its amazing. Just froze the rashers and pudding left over from last weekend when my parents were up. :)

How old are you sweet? If you don't mind me asking of course! I think if you start to struggle with losing then maybe call target but only if you find yourself struggling to lose/using your points same as always and not losing. Apparently the "optimum" BMI for a woman is 22.7 (so my nurse told me!) so your goal weight is slightly under that, probably spot on for you though! Either way its your choice nobody else! x

I'm 28, will be 29 in November :) x

Aw hon-only you know whats right for you and if you know you'll be healthier and happier at your goal weight then so be it.
Its very hard to listen to people say 'oh you don't need to loose weight'. I get that too. so now I cut people off really quickly and say 'if you saw me naked you wouldn't say that' or the less offensive (depending on who it is) 'I was smaller than this a few years ago so I know that's a healthy weight-talk to me then!' .

And you're right-that person in WW is prob jealous! Id hate to see her facing the scales in her next class! :)
You are an amazing person and if you think you can be more amazing when you loose weight then I can't wait to get to know that person :)

And as for you goal. You're a sensible woman-you'll know when you get closer to it whether its too low or not. you'll know when to stop. :)

I hate waste too. its a great skill ive learned-how much food can be frozen! its amazing. Just froze the rashers and pudding left over from last weekend when my parents were up. :)

Thanks for your kind words Brona, you looked amazingly gorgeous in those dress pics you upload but I for one can appreciate why you're doing this, for you! X

Right my little Sweeties, I've clocked up just over 17000 Steps aka 3AP today and I am off to bed now! Hopefully to have Sweet Dreams about W-Day! Lots of love. X

Back